Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song (20193 Views)

Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look / Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) / Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by MrMontella(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Olukologia:
This guy don make am pass Banky W sef. But thanks to Banky.
banky wanted to chop wizkid and clean mouth bro
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by OKorowanta: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
shadrach77:
Wetin im wan sing pass "iyeyeye" cry kiss cry

Abeg kpror undecided
The iyeyeye naim he take dey plasta so.
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by MutantMetahuman: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wizkid.. Keep reppin.
The great yoruba boy.

Lame song though.
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by nestaAK(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Feeling the Boy

Just not feeling the track
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by SalamRushdie: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
The boy has definitely outgrown the local music scene and he is just getting started..
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by elegushichilling: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
shadrach77:
Wetin im wan sing pass "iyeyeye" cry kiss cry

hahahahaha, this really cracked me, while u no go sing ur own. Mr. Iyeyeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by Asawana123: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
This boy is going to have problem later in life in life , swear down. ........... Ow he wan take spend this money finish grin
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by buoye1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Taqsit:
cool

Meanwhile

If you work at any verifiable organisation in Nigeria, you can get any product (electronics, furniture, laptops, mobile phones, etc ) @taqsit and pay off your purchase in easy, fixed monthly payments spread over 3 to 6 months.

OR

If you own a registered small business/farm, @taqsit can get you raw materials, shops supplies, machine/equipment, operational vehicles and pay off your purchase in easy, fixed monthly payments spread over 3 to 12 months.

VISIT TAQSIT
I'm interested in Taqsit
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by knackz(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
ever since wizki's quest for international fame, his songs been quite crappy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by Bamilajunior(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Too many deals may not be good tho, that means ur money get to multiple people b4 it reaches u. all the top 5 artistes on the forbes list hv at most two record deals. from Dr Dre to Diddy, Jay Z, to Drake. Young Ma made forbes hip hop cash kings recently, u knw why? cause she promoted herself as an upcoming act with no deals n when d money came, she owned it all. deals will promote u, but two is okay.
Best of luck to Wizkid tho

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by Efewestern: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
this song is crap...
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by sunkomite(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Olukologia:
This guy don make am pass Banky W sef. But thanks to Banky.
Give the kudos to OJB jezreel! He actually mold Wizkid into what he is today.
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by encryptjay(m): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wizkid should settle down and release quality songs. He shouldn't be in a haste to dish out songs.
He's gone far though, I still recall when he was a new the game.
Hard work pays.
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
we are not only exporting oil, but also wizkid... kudos

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by pressplay411(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
"Dem no know how this small boy come from ghetto make am... cos I am a champion, no lele!"

He's a true Star boy and motivation for any dream chaser.
Congrats on another milestone.
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wiz kid, mu.mu. Linda ikeji is busy making billions , u are busy signing multi- kobo deals. grin grin grin

Good thing his girl friend left him. This guy is so immature and broke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by pressplay411(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Philpham:
Wiz kid, mu.mu. Linda ikeji is busy making billions , u are busy signing multi- kobo deals. grin grin grin

Good thing his girl friend left him. This guy is so immature and broke.

Why so bitter? You don chop?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by pressplay411(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bamilajunior:
Too many deals may not be good tho, that means ur money get to multiple people b4 it reaches u. all the top 5 artistes on the forbes list hv at most two record deals. from Dr Dre to Diddy, Jay Z, to Drake. Young Ma made forbes hip hop cash kings recently, u knw why? cause she promoted herself as an upcoming act with no deals n when d money came, she owned it all. deals will promote u, but two is okay.
Best of luck to Wizkid tho

True.
That mostly happens to new naive and desperate artists. I'm sure he's more experienced in the music business, he won't sign deals without his experts dotting the t's and crossing the i's or is it the other way round? I'm dizzy. grin
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by LordXaaan: 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Taqsit:
cool

Meanwhile

If you work at any verifiable organisation in Nigeria, you can get any product (electronics, furniture, laptops, mobile phones, etc ) @taqsit and pay off your purchase in easy, fixed monthly payments spread over 3 to 6 months.

OR

If you own a registered small business/farm, @taqsit can get you raw materials, shops supplies, machine/equipment, operational vehicles and pay off your purchase in easy, fixed monthly payments spread over 3 to 12 months.

VISIT TAQSIT
I'll only buy if u are a fine geh
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by musicwriter(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
This could actually be the only unsolicited real music deal so far by a Nigerian musician these days.
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by Frankygeez1: 12:08am On Mar 02, 2017
VulgarLee:
congrat to wizzy hope he can cope with this too many deals

Too many u said? Money dey too much? Lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Amazing I really like his music have for the past 6 years he's consistent him and Tuface Congratulations
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by amanze15(m): 5:24am On Mar 02, 2017
that one dance opened some serious doors man, even singing rubbish "wine am utty na wine na" of his part, it's no news Banky W milked this young man undecided undecided hope he stayed focus and enjoy this to the fullest

Soweto baby/re up is still the biggest of classics since over a year now, daddy yo was trash grin I believe there is a hit cooking
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by seanwilliam(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2017
I don't know if i'm to be cryin' or laughin' i really love dis guy and i'm really happy for you...i pray u go bigger than dis...

Lord, for i'ave celebrated and rejoiced with him, please pickup my own call too.... If you pray for this click like, ifnt share
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by seangy4konji: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2017
OMO OLOGO.
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by verygudbadguy(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2017
Congrats Wizzy.

To all'ya saying he signed too many deals... Have you seen any tweet or interview about any deal before this recent Billboard's interview?

That boi got out there before any of his contemporaries.. He patiently sought different ideas and views before signing this deal... And he maturely didn't disclose the amount because empty vessels make the loudest noise.

That's how big boys announce their levels.. RCA tweeted about the starboy endorsement sharply
Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by VulgarLee(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Frankygeez1:

Too many u said? Money dey too much? Lol
mahn atimes its hard to cpe with fame

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Signs Deal With RCA Records/Sony Music, Debuts New Song by naijafunds: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Join our platform about to be launched in less than three hours, Donate N10,000 and Get N30,000 swiftly. The faster you join the faster you get matched. Visit NaijaFunds.com. Good Morning Nairalanders...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shaydee Wins Best Male Vocalist At The Headies 2016 / Ebube Nwagbo Shares Sexy Mirror Selfies / We Have Raised Over One Million For "Baba Suwe" - Yomi Fabiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.