Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) (130272 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by princeemmma(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
if the man forgive you, me i will never forgive you

2 Likes

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by gabi101(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
princeemmma:
if the man forgive you, me i will never forgive you

lol,one of my fav meme smiley
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by snowden9(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Billyonaire:
I do not think human beings were designed to be with one sex partner all their lives. We the humans have made our lives more complicated. I think the moment that love wanes, people are supposed to move on. But parasitism wont let us move on, we call it love, when what it is, is actually insecurity.
Word
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Realdeals(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
How do we know the wife is curvy with these dark pictures?

1 Like

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
mehn Marriage dey fear me, who can you know trust ? it's like it's gonna happen with way cheating news is rampant here cry
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by AntiWailer: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Curvy ?
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by AntiWailer: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
ijustdey:

all this happened for the love a 'drill bit'

still cant understand how could a man with his brain up stair go into another man house to go and 'poke' the wife....

i still can't understand it

It is recession. Hotel room is now expensive.

Things are happening sha. Sleeping with your husband's best friend
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by miqos02(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
she shares
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by burkingx(f): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
cheesy

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by drsugar: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with this. The man should just thank his friend for doing his job for him and move on.
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Monkeydeychop: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why are Kenyan women like this? Me that used to admire them before.
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Barryville: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Women nowadays.
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
Smh...
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Enemy that appear as friend
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
lefulefu:
thats what happens when you marry olosho for wife cheesy
ahaann na lefulefu.what if the man travelled and he wasn't always there for his wife grin

*dancing to pepper dem gang* tongue

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Nofuckgiven: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
drsugar:
I don't see anything wrong with this. The man should just thank his friend for doing his job for him and move on.

Please tell me you are joking abeg! shocked
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by fatherchuks: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Love Machine:
Wetin he wan explain why Na on top bed dem catch am?

Abeg help me ask am? ... Terrible things happening,,,
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by DuchessBlue(f): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
On her matrimonial bed

Now

That's so bad

1 Like

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
why is the man so darK?
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by fatherchuks: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
drsugar:

Wait till it happens to you.... U will understand better

1 Like

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Btruth: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
...poor devil is at work all the time.

undecided
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by misteryman: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
OLD BOUY, YOUR OWN DON FINISH TODAY, SO NEXT TIME YOU SEE A MARRIED WOMAN APPROACHING IN YOUR NEXT LIFE, YOU WILL BE RUNNING AWAY. grin grin grin
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by veeveejay(f): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Abdhul:
angry GOD please open my eyes lemme not marry a LovePeddler. . . I just hate cheats
It as very baddest thing that will happen to you. God help us

1 Like

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
dangotesmummy:
ahaann na lefulefu.what if the man travelled and he wasn't always there for his wife grin

*dancing to pepper dem gang* tongue
then madam dat na the cross wey the man go carry cheesy cheesy.many wealthy rich business men wey dem no dey stay house cos of their business wey dem dey look after na so their wives they play away games na cheesy cheesy.u go see such ladies dey search social media for sugar boys to service her punny or maybe na Muhammed the hausa gateman dey shine am or na Akpan the calabar houseboy dey tighten the works grin grin grin grin grin.while on the other hand the husband go carry two or six oloshos along with am on his business trips cheesy.na so many marriages be these days oo grin

Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by HardMirror(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
BlueRayDick:
U never can tell If there was a very heavy rain the night before and the flood swept him to the friend's bedroom. U know the rain that falls nowadays can be serious grin grin
Lol
Na true o. It is possible
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by zicoraads: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
If I'm the one being beaten, I'll arrest them afterwards and also teach them a lesson they'll never forget. Is there a law against phucking people's wives? undecided
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
when it comes to selecting a lifetime partner am always scared, na make God just gv us our wife not some random olosho in wife clothing.
Re: Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) by Omooniya1: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Zita55:
grin

And their cups runneth over!!

God don punish dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.