Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos (4689 Views)

Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter / Ipobexposed You Can Now See!!!! / Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2017
Just checking my fb wall. That thing I posted that I will drink poison and die if Kanu is released was posted by a blog and was sponsored. grin It was also posted on fb.
Since this Nairaland has such power.
Upon the post didn't even make FP. Two pages carried it already on Facebook this evening.
See link see screen shots

From the day I saw people talking about BiafraudExposed in a bus then I knew my little works of this is the evidence was working so much.
I need to be exposing this people regularly. Two reply from bloggers just this night

http://www.ngyab.com/2017/03/will-drink-poison-die-nigerian-government-releases-nnamdi-kanu-angry-nigerian-man-threatens/

4 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2017
This is it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by paschu: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2017
I hope you realize that with this your silly rant you are trying to obstruct justice and ridicule the rule of law?

Your threat is an act of psychological terrorism designed to manipulate the judicial process and force the court to pervert justice.

I just hope no one takes you sorry skull up on this. Maybe that will teach you to get a decent job when you're done with the consequences of your arrant sillyness.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by GameGod(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Sai IpobExposed grin. Guy u are now a celebrity oo cheesy. Those evidence in your previous thread are concrete. I hope it goes viral until it reaches the ogas at the top.

Keep the good work going IpobExposed, 100% I'm with you.

7 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2017
GameGod:
Sai IpobExposed grin. Guy u are now a celebrity oo cheesy. Those evidence in your previous thread are concrete. I hope it goes viral until it reaches the ogas at the top.

Keep the good work going IpobExposed, 100% I'm with you.

Thank u and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by thuggCheetah(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2017
Chai
Make illiteracy no kill dis Yoruba Muslim, so because one hungry blogger took ur topic to his blog u dey jubilate

So y is it that they are reporting your suicide threat but they have never carried any of our "intelligent" exposures?? cheesy grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Chai
Make illiteracy no kill dis Yoruba Muslim, so because one hungry blogger took ur topic to his blog u dey jubilate

So y is it that they are reporting or suicide threat bit they have never carried any of our "intelligent" exposures?? grin

Look at other blogs carrying it Mynd44

Over 4 blogs

11 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Amoyinoluwa24: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2017
Lol grin grin
IpobExposed:

Over 4 blogs
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by bantudra: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2017
bros..you are not alone....forget the poison...... wink

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2017
bantudra:
bros..you are not alone....forget the poison....keep on the good job.. wink

They must be exposed regularly so there will be no space for them to lie
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by helinues: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2017
New celebrity in town.

Clap for yourself...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by auggie340(f): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Over 4 blogs
hmmmn...Northern youth in reality, Igbo man on nairaland

13 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2017
auggie340:

hmmmn...Northern youth in reality, Igbo man on nairaland

Biafra yoots are known for false info that is why they called me Northern yoot

5 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by auggie340(f): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Biafra yoots are known for false info that is why they called me Northern yoot

"Biafra yoots" are Igbos just like Arewas are Hausas....Are you calling yourself(a supposed Igbo) a false info carrier?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by ShootToKill: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Chai

So y is it that they are reporting or suicide threat bit they have never carried any of our "intelligent" exposures?? grin

Pwahahaha.. Lol @ pijangonews. The bloody liar claimed the hungry blogs na CNN. grin

More pains to his muslim skull and more otapiapia to his cup. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by ShootToKill: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
auggie340:

"Biafra yoots" are Igbos just like Arewas are Hausa's....Are you calling yourself(a supposed Igbo) a false info carrier?

If you believe that suicidal one is Igbo then, I'm a fijian. Umar suleiman dey claim 'Igbo'. We all know muslims are the suicidal ones. Kanu will be released and the suicidal zombie will have to die like he promised. grin

15 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by auggie340(f): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShootToKill:

If you believe that suicidal one is Igbo then, I'm a fijian. Umar suleiman they claim 'Igbo'. We all know muslims are suicidal.

I know wah I'm doing... I've seen his posts..

3 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by omofunaab(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nightmare of all Ipod yoots grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
auggie340:

"Biafra yoots" are Igbos just like Arewas are Hausa's....Are you calling yourself(a supposed Igbo) a false info carrier?

So u mean all Igbo men must support Kanu. Do u think before making this statement?
Or u made it with speed.?
Even Jesus himself in his land he was not loved.

Talk more of an ashawoman like Nnamdi Kanu.
You are thinking all Igbos are supporting him.

Sorry for u

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
I am Igbo . I have showed my I.D card. I have spoken my dialect in almost all my videos. I have answered so many questions to prove am Igbo.

But if you're thinking all Igbo's are in support of Nnamdi Cownu sorry for u.
Sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by auggie340(f): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

So u mean all Igbo men must support Kanu. Do u think before making this statement?
Or u made it with speed.?
Even Jesus himself in his land he was not loved.

Talk more of an ashawoman like Nnamdi Kanu.
You are thinking all Igbos are supporting him.

Sorry for u

where did you see the word "support" and "Kanu" in my question?? Go back and read my comment...then reply accordingly...I'll be waiting
*modified*
Let's assume u're talking of IPOB.... u claim they are liars and you upload audios & attribute it to dem...doesn't dah translate to you uploading lies for public digest?

6 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by thuggCheetah(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Look at other blogs carrying it Mynd4

Over 4 blogs
Chei see as u just dey disgrace urself
Which day wey weeklypost and nyabnews become CNN?? cheesy cheesy
Y do u think igberetv is carrying d news?
Igbos dey hapi say Nnamdi kanu matter wan cause suicide, c as everybody dey insult u up and down , u de here dey celebrate

Lol....no b only "replied by CNN" grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Kondomatic(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

They must be exposed regularly so there will be no space for them to lie
Hahahahaha.

One of them called you a northern youth.

I believe you know what that means?

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by buckdudebuck: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
You still haven't answerd my question. Who said he will bomb Aso rock? Is it An angry caller or The whole IPOB?
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by snowden9(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ayam not understanding
Where is the CNN?
Or does cnn now mean 'certified Nigerian nonentities'?

5 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
buckdudebuck:
You still haven't answerd my question. Who said he will bomb Aso rock? Is it An angry caller or The whole IPOB?

Meet a lawyer to interpret my answer. I answered u. u refused to understand I gave u a court case where the presiding Judge had such case of a head supporting something and was attributed to him.
If you don't understand all this big grammar meet a lawyer but for me to start explaining again and again u keep asking again and again am sorry bro.
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by buckdudebuck: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Meet a lawyer to interpret my answer. I answered u. u refused to understand I gave u a court case where the presiding Judge had such case of a head supporting something and was attributed to him.
If you don't understand all this big grammar meet a lawyer but for me to start explaining again and again u keep asking again and again am sorry bro.
The question still remains, who said he will blow up Aso rock, an angry caller or the whole IPOB members

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by auggie340(f): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

You claim IPOB are liars and you upload audios & attribute it to dem...doesn't dah translate to you uploading lies for public digest?
Or is it only d ones dah do not suit your "NL career" dat are lies?...

3 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
buckdudebuck:
The question still remains, who said he will blow up Aso rock, an angry caller or the whole IPOB members

Meet a lawyer to explain that answer with that court case. Am too busy for u
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by buckdudebuck: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Meet a lawyer to explain that answer with that court case. Am too busy for u
Which Lawyer? You posted the video and said what you said, I only need clarification. So the question till now is unanswered, please that poison you will drink should be otapiapia. It was good for Awolowo, it will also be good for you.

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
buckdudebuck:
Which Lawyer? You posted the video and said what you said, I only need clarification. So the question till now is unanswered, please that poison you will drink should be otapiapia. It was good for Awolowo, it will also be good for you.

Simple logic u failed to understand. And u think am one jobless idiot that will explain over and over. I gave u an answer there.
At least with that court case a lawyer will clarify u.
Or with my previous answer on synedoche. But for me to explain to u this forth time sorry
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by buckdudebuck: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Simple logic u failed to understand. And u think am one jobless idiot that will explain over and over. I gave u an answer there.
At least with that court case a lawyer will clarify u.
Or with my previous answer on synedoche. But for me to explain to u this forth time sorry
I did not say any such thing, but now you yourself has said it that you are jobless and are an id1ot, You said it, not me. But the question remains. And please come, buy some Otapiapia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Orders Mining Companies To Obtain Community Development Agreement / Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) / A Generator Is Used In Repairing "NEPA Transformer-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.