Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos (4695 Views)

Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter / Ipobexposed You Can Now See!!!! / Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
buckdudebuck:
I did not say any such thing, but now you yourself has said it that you are jobless and are an id1ot, You said it, not me. But the question remains. And please come, buy some Otapiapia.
I will buy if Kanu terrorist will be released
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by buckdudebuck: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

I will buy if Kanu terrorist will be released
Okay ooo. But what about the question that you have not answered?
Kanu is a Terrorist to Lazy fools, those who cannot fend for themselves, and rely on other people's God given resourceful for survival, they know very well that they will pine away and die of great hunger because they are so LAZY that they will never think outside the box. Yes Even I will avail my self to be a terrorist against them because they do not deserve to live.

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
buckdudebuck:
Okay ooo. But what about the question that you have not answered?
Kanu is a Terrorist Lazy fools, who cannot fend for themselves, and rely on other people's God given resourceful for survival, they know very well that they will pine away and die of great hunger because they are so LAZY that they will never think outside the box. Yes Even I will avail my self to be a terrorist against them because they do not deserve to live.

Bross bross
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by nkwuocha: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hahahahahhah
Ab,oki want to commit suicide?? Is that supposed to be a Breaking News or what?You guys are known for suicide murder.Just take yourself to one of your place of worship and do the needful. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by vedaxcool(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
[s]
paschu:
I hope you realize that with this your silly rant you are trying to obstruct justice and ridicule the rule of law?

Your threat is an act of psychological terrorism designed to manipulate the judicial process and force the court to pervert justice.

I just hope no one takes you sorry skull up on this. Maybe that will teach you to get a decent job when you're done with the consequences of your arrant sillyness.
[/s]

You are a bloodier liar than cownu onikuje of kuje prisons.
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Ivanlxi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
no be mumu dey worry dis one nw chia
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by buckdudebuck: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Bross bross
A terrosts that has never hurt any fly, Okay since he is a terrorist. then Shekau and Buahri are angels Gabriel and Micheal Respectively. I have Otapiapia. You can come and have some. Since Terrorist now has a new definition in British Zoo called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by ZombieKilla: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:
I am Igbo . I have showed my I.D card. I have spoken my dialect in almost all my videos. I have answered so many questions to prove am Igbo.

But if you're thinking all Igbo's are in support of Nnamdi Cownu sorry for u.
Sorry
Look mister
Your days on earth is numbered immediately u opened that thread...
Kanu will not be jailed for life or killed
You will drink poison
You will die a slow and painful death
These were your words and wishes for yourself and no one else

If they don't come to pass soonest
God almighty in heaven
The creator and giver of life
You don't exist to me

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
buckdudebuck:
A terrosts that has never hurt any fly, Okay since he is a terrorist. then Shekau and Buahri are angels Gabriel and Micheal Respectively. I have Otapiapia. You can come and have some. Since Terrorist now has a new definition in British Zoo called Nigeria.

I told u I agreed boko haram is a terrorist organization
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
androidroot:
https://mobile.facebook.com/umar.suleiman.906?v=timeline&lst=100002627473832%3A100003034029878%3A1488489284 exposed
what happened to him
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by buckdudebuck: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

I told u I agreed boko haram is a terrorist organization
What about buhari

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
buckdudebuck:
What about buhari

prove sir
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by buckdudebuck: 2:15am On Mar 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

prove sir
An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by ZUBY77(m): 3:22am On Mar 03, 2017
"Only fools failed to realize that the condition of Nnamdi Kanu is currently 100 times better than that of the man who is holding him".

We are all prisoners of earth.
How your daily life threats you matters more.

3 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

what happened to him
you guys are slaves.
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2017
buckdudebuck:
An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North

He did that to win elections.
Many Hausa are boko fine. Buhari also promised Islamization. Why so Muslim that want islamization will vote.
Boko haram will also vote with that statement.
Then for Christians to vote they brought osinbanjo. And promised plenty good things like 1N to 1$ . To give the good and bad hope to vote.

That is why the shiite Muslims are killed they want Nigeria to be Islamic.
That is why boko haram are killed they thought Buhari was serious with them. They don't know all he wanted was their vote.
Now he has gotten their vote he is killing Boko haram yafu yafu.
So are u clear. All those promises were just to get vote from them.
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by thuggCheetah(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2017
[s]
IpobExposed:

Many Hausa are boko fine. Buhari also promised Islamization. Why so Muslim that want islamization will vote.
Then for Christians to vote they brought osinbanjo. And promised plenty good things like 1N to 1$ . To give the good and bad hope to vote.

That is why boko haram are killed they thought Buhari was serious with them. They don't know all he wanted was their vote.
[/s]oboy answer my question
Where did CNN reply u?
Show us d screenshot

And u are here calling other pple liars...wat a hypocrite cheesy
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2017
thuggCheetah:
[s][/s]oboy answer my question Where did CNN reply u? Show us d screenshot
And u are here calling other pple liars...wat a hypocrite cheesy

As u opened the thread which CNN did u see?
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by thuggCheetah(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

As u opened the thread which CNN did u see?

Maybe I have eye problem
Help me read d title of this thread plz grin
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2017
thuggCheetah:

Maybe I have eye problem
Help me read d title of this thread plz grin

The title is just to attract readers. But Ipob will give u a false title and false info.
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by buckdudebuck: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

Hahahababanabahabahabahatatatatatata
Looks like we are getting somewhere. So you admit he made that comment? Good, but you have to be clear also, because he made that comment a long time before the elections, even before he was selected as APC flag bearer. What is good for Greece is equally good for Uganda. Buhari the terrorist cannot be rewarded with presidency and Nnamdi kanu with prison. No! It can't fit happen.
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2017
buckdudebuck:
Hahahababanabahabahabahatatatatatata
Looks like we are getting somewhere. So you admit he made that comment? Good, but you have to be clear also, because he made that comment a long time before the elections, even before he was selected as APC flag bearer. What is good for Greece is equally good for Uganda. Buhari the terrorist cannot be rewarded with presidency and Nnamdi kanu with prison. No! It can't fit happen.

So now he has gotten the votes. Now he is a president prove to me he is a terrorist.
Re: Ipobexposed Replied By CNN photos by buckdudebuck: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

So now he has gotten the votes. Now he is a president prove to me he is a terrorist.
not before you prove that Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cnn Live Interview With Nnamdi Kanu The Leader Of Ipob(video) / Dirtiest City In Nigeria (pics) / This Picture Can Send Some People To Early Graves!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.