Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man (42178 Views)

Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) / Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by xynerise: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2017
This story was written in unserious pains undecided

What is all these poetic complaints?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Lordxeer(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2017
Exhale...
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Chanchit: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2017
Next time you won't take government job too serious. if they know it or not, good for them. No time to punish any body.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2017
cows brains in d North

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2017
thunderbabs:
Apaarapo of corpers (Association of Corpers) angry in Zamfara shld just sue the rich man with a 200million lawsuit.... Simple

In which court?...

A northern kangaroo court that freed the killers of a female preacher? Or tge one that arrested a musician for writing a song? What really baffled me was that idiots on this forum were supportive of the kano govt actions on arresting the musician. Apparently freedom of speech isn't a human right in the north

No matter how calm anywhere you find yourself in the north is... always keep it at the back of your mind that northern nigeria is just minutes away from being a completely ruthless sharia-driven ISIS-inspired arab enclave and they will feast on the blood of any southern Christian.

When you are up north, including Abuja, be extra careful because whatever they do to you, no one will hold them accountable. North and south are two entirely different countries. Different laws, different governments and different stages of civilisation

A southerner might rob or kill a human being for some huge personal gain but many of the people you see up north will lynch you for FREE!!! And they will be happy and proud doing it

10 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2017
lonelydora:
During my service year in Kebbi, they told us not to flog any child because it makes them not to come school. There and direct I told my principal that I am the only exception or that rule.

Come and see the big cane I always come to school with. all the pupils were scared of me.
na ur papa work?
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by tolguy(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
LIE! LIE!! LIE!!!
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by zionmade(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
I think d best thing for all zamfara corpers to go on strike. The intolerant attitude of these northerners towards corpers is getting out of hand.
If they dont want us den NYSC shud stop risking lives of graduates
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by thunderbabs: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=Suprnov3r post=54193324]

In which court?...

A northern kangaroo court that freed the killers of a female preacher? Or tge one that arrested a musician for writing a song?[/quote

No no, ma frnd...u go carry d case come Lagos or Abuja.. Abuja is berra
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by tolguy(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
cows brains in d North
pigs brain in the south

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by goshen26: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2017
How can we help this fellow, pls.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2017
I swear Michael don hammer
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by tmgold007(f): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2017
That how they behave in the north...they nearly killed my friend last year at kastina cos they tot she used quran to clean d chair.... she was a corper 7 hefty aboki beats her to a coma...she couldnt finish her NYSC cos they threaten to burn her if dey see her at kastina...truth be told most of the hausa are animal in human skin the best solution is for us to be divided....i almost died wen i was posted to zamfara to serve thank GOD for lies.....if not say i lie for camp dt am not fits to stay in a dusty area and me wey i sabi beat doll pikin maybe na me and micheal for be dt monkey victim. .. 90% of d hausa are heartless

9 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by jenas0(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2017
Please the state coordinator should be contacted, this can't go unpunished!!!! They will all br brought to book
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Nukualofa: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2017
flyca:
I guess this style of writing is aimed at wiping up sentiments instead of narrating what happened in simple, easy-to-read, comprehensible English.

Wehdon o
seriously i became lost. The writer failed to explain it to us in simple English for better understanding

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by irepsuccess: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2017
ineriteitee:
I think everyone should share this on whatsapp,Facebook etc till the authorities get to know about it.
share? the write up is mere fiction. The post isnt well detailed

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by malware: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Akwaudene87:
A zoo will remain a zoo, this is why we are fighting and dying to leave the zoo. If you think that something good will come out of Nigerian your on a long thing.. tribalism and nepotism have eaten deep in the marrow of Nigerians.. "Micheal"is a southern copper... divide this fucking country now ..

As if what you guys do in that purported paradise (land of milk and honey) is holier than this. Just yesterday, two ladies were found murdered in the so called human kingdom, with one having her head cut off.

In as much as I detest any act of barbarism by whatever name called, I equally don't see Biafraudland as Saints haven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Marty2020: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Don't know why this people are just to naive, if you don't want your child to get a sound education, why send her to school, or was he thinking the child will get everything on an easy ground, or he would have just kept the child at home and be teaching he or she. Because he feels the guy's parent don't have money?? All in the name of serving this so call country... rubbish angry
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2017
the host are creating bad market and sour reputation for themselves.they will lose in the end. no investor will see this story and come and invest
this matter should be promptly investigated.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Kennyodinye(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2017
carmag:
Lol... you call yourself what. ...Michael...an infidel who deserves no mercy

The Person Who Liked This Is A Big Fool

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Nukualofa: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2017
tmgold007:
That how they behave in the north...they nearly killed my friend last year at kastina cos they tit she used quran to clran d chair.... she was a corper 7 hefty aboki brats her to a coma...she couldnt fjnish her NYSC cis they threaten to burn her if dey see her at kastina...truth be tokd most of thr hausa are animal in human skin the best solution is for us to be divided....i almost died wen i was posted to zamfara to serve thank GOD for lies.....if not say i lie for camp dt am not fits to stay in a dusty area anf me wey i dabi beat doll pikin maybe na me and micheal for be dt monkey victim. .. 90% of d hausa are heartless
Thank God you are a good Liar grin grin

I will conscript you for a big heist and we need a professional Liar grin

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by PetrePan(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2017
You don't need grammers to explain to us nah..buh this one no good o...apart from being a northerner,it has always being the attitude of most rich pple to spit on the poor ones..so help us God
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by leisuretym: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2017
that is norm in the north, he should have leave the child, they dont train child in the north, go on the street and you will see their children holding plate on the street, running and yelling like orphans while their parent keep giving birth to more and more to win election, Kankwaso proudly said they won election with Alimajeris ( street kids) corper Micheal, why bother yourself? you better redeploy!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by jossypet(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2017
So sad know that such could be done to one serving her fatherland. Pls can we keep screaming out this ordeal until it gets to the ears of the authorities and even our Ag. President. The little we can do..... OP pics would be of help tremendously

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Novice1(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2017
Kabikala:
@Poster:

Please provide some proof such as picture, or the link to the Facebook profile of the corp member allegedly assaulted.

Moreover, please name the so-called "richest man in "Kaura Namoda" who instigated the assault.

Until more details are provided, I regard this as fiction.

Word!!!!!

No names of the culprits, no mention of details.

I believe even if this story is true, we need to hear from the other side.

It sounds like a creative poem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by robosky02(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2017
too bad

all the corpers there should withdrew their service with immediate effect
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Nukualofa: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2017
winningwinner:
Cry Of A Corper Brutalized In Zamfara

WHO WILL HEAR, AND NOT CRY?

. God! a brainless team comprising of the richest man in Kaura Namoda and his equally wanton boys. What was his crime?

Michael had punished his student who happens to be this man's ward. A simple kneel down. Michael who had nurtured these block heads with patience and love. Michael, who had taught with empty stomach till letters on the chalkboard danced like rampant music notes before his eyes. For all of us like Michael, who have stretched the capacities of our strengths and sensibilities to serve a stifling system. For all the ' under the sun and in the rain', what have we gotten as reward?

This notorious man, clenching his cash ridden fists, recruits the help of the police and in that shameless trotting of Zombies, storms Nasara Academy to crucify Michael like a criminal. He was punched like a sack of millet and stripped of humanity. He was beaten, beaten, and again beaten like he stole karats of gold in a jungle market. O God! My fingers are itching, and it's like they will drip blood. Michael was driven to the Police Station where the real torture awaited him.

Hear me if you are a corps member in Kaura Namoda! We have been abused to our bones. We are now just remnants of pride sliced into irredeemable pieces. Our hearts have been pierced by hot pellets of searing pain. Our heads are now buried in shame. The little essence of our ghostly existence has been thoroughly erased. We are now empty, just plain empty.

Who will hear this and not cry? How can we move about when our sinews are depleted? Who will walk the long and dusty paths to schools to teach? Who will serve the masters under a sun that burns through skin and fluid? Who will hear this and not cry?

Nothing has been done. The engineer of this massive evil is an untouchable. A stinkingly rich sacred goat. He has played ping pong with our dignity and thinks he will get away with it because he is rich. Because our society is rotten and deceased of sense. Because our policeman are a bunch of kitted area boys. Because 'money' has shredded the spines of our moral make-up.

Michael is lying in a police cell, writhing in raw pain---- a soul beaten beyond repair. He has been physically wounded but more serious is the mental injury. But he is not alone. We are all wounded like Michael and our soul is burning from strife. Who will hear this and not cry? We therefore call on:

The state Government;
The State Coordinator NYSC;
The Emir of Kaura Namoda;
The Commissioner of Police;

Every Khaki and Jungle boot in Zamfara state and Nigeria as a whole. Let us roar and be heard. Tell the next person to tell another. Let our tales of woe reach the peak where justice crouches. The brutalisation of Michael in a land where he is vulnerable and hapless will not go without notice. Justice must be done. Corps members must be protected. Our dignity must be restored.
I can feel any sympathy for this because you ended up messing up everything with your childish writing style.

To pass an important messge use simple English because you want a Large audience to understand you

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Dare2Try(m): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2017
This is serious and if the op is telling the truth, he should just provide the man name and the needful will be done
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by henrimoto(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
DonCortino:
Lovely poem!
Why did you call that write up a poem? Is it because of the complex English words used?
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Gwazah(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
winningwinner:
Cry Of A Corper Brutalized In Zamfara

WHO WILL HEAR, AND NOT CRY?

The entire corps members serving in Kaura Namoda, Zamfara state are bleeding out purple blood. Our hearts are thumping out: strong rhythms of pain. Our dignity has been trampled and mangled with reckless impunity. God!

Today a corps member, Michael, serving his fatherland through sweat and bile; rough roads, hunger, merciless weather; and the shame of 19800 in the face of a smothering economy. Michael---serving in Nasara Standard Academy perceived as the shining light in a tottering secondary education system in Kaura Namoda--- was today brutalised, manhandled and reduced to nothingness by a brainless team comprising of the richest man in Kaura Namoda and his equally wanton boys. What was his crime?

Michael had punished his student who happens to be this man's ward. A simple kneel down. Michael who had nurtured these block heads with patience and love. Michael, who had taught with empty stomach till letters on the chalkboard danced like rampant music notes before his eyes. For all of us like Michael, who have stretched the capacities of our strengths and sensibilities to serve a stifling system. For all the ' under the sun and in the rain', what have we gotten as reward?

This notorious man, clenching his cash ridden fists, recruits the help of the police and in that shameless trotting of Zombies, storms Nasara Academy to crucify Michael like a criminal. He was punched like a sack of millet and stripped of humanity. He was beaten, beaten, and again beaten like he stole karats of gold in a jungle market. O God! My fingers are itching, and it's like they will drip blood. Michael was driven to the Police Station where the real torture awaited him.

They removed what was left of his pride as a Man serving his country. Then, they flogged and flogged him, and when their energy sapped out, the Evil of a man threw wads of naira notes about, and refueled their animalism. Michael was a heap of sorrow and a container of hot painful tears. As some of Michael's colleagues arrived and tried to raise their voices against the escalating reign of heartlessness; the Police men, some apparently drunk, threatened with pointed rifles, slapping and pushing them....

Hear me if you are a corps member in Kaura Namoda! We have been abused to our bones. We are now just remnants of pride sliced into irredeemable pieces. Our hearts have been pierced by hot pellets of searing pain. Our heads are now buried in shame. The little essence of our ghostly existence has been thoroughly erased. We are now empty, just plain empty.

Who will hear this and not cry? How can we move about when our sinews are depleted? Who will walk the long and dusty paths to schools to teach? Who will serve the masters under a sun that burns through skin and fluid? Who will hear this and not cry?

Nothing has been done. The engineer of this massive evil is an untouchable. A stinkingly rich sacred goat. He has played ping pong with our dignity and thinks he will get away with it because he is rich. Because our society is rotten and deceased of sense. Because our policeman are a bunch of kitted area boys. Because 'money' has shredded the spines of our moral make-up.

Michael is lying in a police cell, writhing in raw pain---- a soul beaten beyond repair. He has been physically wounded but more serious is the mental injury. But he is not alone. We are all wounded like Michael and our soul is burning from strife. Who will hear this and not cry? We therefore call on:

The state Government;
The State Coordinator NYSC;
The Emir of Kaura Namoda;
The Commissioner of Police;

Every Khaki and Jungle boot in Zamfara state and Nigeria as a whole. Let us roar and be heard. Tell the next person to tell another. Let our tales of woe reach the peak where justice crouches. The brutalisation of Michael in a land where he is vulnerable and hapless will not go without notice. Justice must be done. Corps members must be protected. Our dignity must be restored.
U write more like a movie script, petition of such suppose to be concise, so to picture the reality in it. Writing like Hon Patrick will make people to think u are exaggerating.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by MozB: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2017
hmmm... Can anything good come from Nigeria? My country!! My country!!!
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by nextprince: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2017
agongajoseph:
na ur papa work?

Stop lying.
Served in Kebbi too, Nagari College, Birnin Kebbi and there was nothing like that. Rather, we were encouraged to punish erring ones and where necessary, apply cane.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.