Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man (42177 Views)

Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) / Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by jaggabban: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2017
DonCortino:
Lovely poem!
This is really a poem.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by malware: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2017
carmag:
All the one Nigerianist where at thou ??

Obviously, Michael a southerner and a Christian was viewed as a foreigner and an intruder who deserves to be thought a lesson

well Michael should be happy not to had been lynched cus anything is possible in the North

THOUGHT A LESSON? Bros abeg leave Nairaland and go back to school.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2017
This is one of the reasons the so-called NYSC scheme should be scrapped.... Though I am "serving" I hate everyday of the service year....
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by jaggabban: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2017
By assessing this poem, 1. He ddnt tell us if d child was a female (u know corper things) 2 no narration of what really happened 3 all he hammered @ Michael was beaten 4 no pictures or any other proof I sense religious and tribal bigotry Seriously?
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Kapaskii(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Sad. Quickly send your petition to the presidency and copy NYSC HQ, Nigeria human right watch and other groups. U can start a tread for it on the tweeter. This should be investigated and perpetrators brought to book.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by malton: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2017
Akwaudene87:
A zoo will remain a zoo, this is why we are fighting and dying to leave the zoo. If you think that something good will come out of Nigerian your on a long thing.. tribalism and nepotism have eaten deep in the marrow of Nigerians.. "Micheal"is a southern copper... divide this fucking country now ..

Mr. Vapid, a certain Olisa Metuh beat up a school vice principal, bundled him in his car booth, all because his son was caught using a mobile phone in school which is prohibited in the institution.

What did you make of that?

Some of you people are incredibly pea-braind.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Viking007(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2017
xynerise:
This story was written in unserious pains undecided

What is all these poetic complaints?

lmao!!! cheesy cheesy poetic complains? cheesy
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by jospepper(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2017
lonelydora:
During my service year in Kebbi, they told us not to flog any child because it makes them not to come school. There and direct I told my principal that I am the only exception or that rule.

Come and see the big cane I always come to school with. all the pupils were scared of me.
Proudly a Kebbi KOPA too, I rep 09B served in Dukku Barracks, Army Day Sec. Sch. When and where did you serve in Kebbi?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by FreshestManny(m): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2017
. [/quote]
I thank God I relocated from dat side. Zamfara is a very backward place.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Originalsly: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Two wrongs don't make a right....... this should send a message to those in charge that their wards are not their kids..... and their place of employment is not their home where they can dish out punishment as they please.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by bg0074real(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2017
I dont want to believe this.. pictures or i dont ......
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by zionmade(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2017
nextprince:

yokiti, Ogbeche77, CrazyMan, pls did you notice this? Or is that rule for some and not for others?

CC
seun.
Check d meaning of stuppid in ur dictionary and come back to open ur mouth. And remember not to subtract any letter from it
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2017
izzou:
grin

I remember my service year. The principal warned us about issues like these. Just respect yourself, teach,punish them instead of flogging and always let things slide
By corper. He wasn't informed of how backward most northern parts are. For those intending to serve, don't carry your southern mentality there.

Study them. And pray for your pop to come fast.

But the north was fun tho.

Flogging anyone is barbaric. You should never raise your hand to beat anyone unless it's in self defense. I don't feel any sympathy for Michael. Once he decided to beat someone's child, he was available for receiving a beating. The Nigerian mindset is wicked and backwards. How can a stranger lay his hands on another person's child and not expect punishment?? Get sense Nigeria.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by sweetchii: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2017
henrimoto:
Why did you call that write up a poem? Is it because of the complex English words used?
It is a poem.Guess the writer studied literature in school and decided to show him or herself by using poetry style to write.Only like Mind will understand it which is a mistake on his or her part knowing that the write up is for a large readers and not necessary those who understand messages relayed using Poetry.I like it sha.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Nostradamus: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2017
yankeypha:
I remembered one police man arrest a simple man with short jeans, he ask him for money and the man refuse, he lie ageist the man that he is a smoker, when they reach station, immediately DPO saw the man he stood up and salute him, the officer worried till he find out that the man he arrest is a serving police AIG in delta state, he nearly faint,
na wa ohh!! the police lie ageist the man ke?
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by durasome(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Evidence to prove ln form of photo and video before I can do anything about it.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by kpompey: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Flogging anyone is barbaric. You should never raise your hand to beat anyone unless it's in self defense. I don't feel any sympathy for Michael. Once he decided to beat someone's child, he was available for receiving a beating. The Nigerian mindset is wicked and backwards. How can a stranger lay his hands on another person's child and not expect punishment?? Get sense Nigeria.

I can see from your contribution how unreasonable you are. Mind you, he only asked them to kneel down, which is acceptable as long as we keep promoting the one Nigeria syndrome. Firstly, what is the different between a teacher and a student, when you can not correct your student to be a better person.The fact remains Nigeria is divided along the line of religion and ethnicity, and in my own opinion if the federal government and the NYSC management failed to act on this and check this act of impunity, then NYSC should be scrap. Each corp members to their parents are massive investment and these parents are waiting for their returns on investment(ROI) and not to be killed by one useless aboki in collaboration with the rotten Nigeria Police Force.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by leozzz: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
There was a country...
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by eflintsone(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
izzou:

I won't argue with you because you have never taught in the north.

During my days,the students rioted against the corpers and almost beat us up. Instead of the authority to punish them, the just apologized to us during assembly.

Can that happen in Lagos? If you have no idea about an issue, just observe.

Those guys are backward. Take it or leave it
. U stayed and worked in the north for just one yr ..i stayed ,schooled and taught der for 7yrs oga , so who knows better ?? You would never say wah u guys have done wrong before they attacked u , all u will say is they just attacked u guys for nothing .... Oga i will tell u more about the northerners , i taught in the primary and secondary classes during my stay in maiduguri...
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Franky826: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
flyca:
Why not narrate what happened in simple, easy-to-read, comprehensible English?

Nothing incomprehensible here. The poetic justice the writer did even made the story engaging and easier to read.

but just in case you think otherwise undecided

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Blackfire(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
hausa/Fulani are cows.Thank God,those illiterate bastards didn't kill him.U Zamfara kopas should protest to the state governor not NYSC state coordinator /zonal inspector cos most of them are yes sir people. Thunder fire the baboon of a man

so this are the real criminals that dealt with u, and u mope like a donkey, instead of facing your nemesis, u transfer ed it to a group of people who want s to leave that contraption called a country.
u are to be pitied.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Usmyne(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
loomer:

Oga I served for north, Zaria to be precised, and some of those people there just dey find the slightest reason to Lynch ur soul

Guy I dont agree with u, just accept the fact that this useless so called richman and his kinds could b found everywhere not only d north.. Their minds ar covered by the darkness of illiteracy and foolishness with total lack of concern for the masses..

With regard the point u raised that u served in Zaria and you faced some challenges of cruelty, this is a bloody lie.. Indeed a strong fabricated lie- I reiterate. This is a Zaria indegene, based there, studied there and mingled at each point of my life with corpers especially those from the south. Life has always been smooth. Life is far relatively more accommodating and friendly compared to the lives of corpers in the south. I am a witness at least..

Dont b an agent of Segregation and enticing hatred in the minds of fellow Nigerians from the 2 extreme parts of my dear nation.

Evidently, such foolish occurrences ar everywhere just depending on the personality of the culprits and the victimised ones.

It is highly unfortunate for a fellow Corp member-Micheal, Kazaure must see this and strongly ought to act to this..

Those merciless culprits should be brought to law and be punished accordingly.

#Coppers_should_be_respected
#I_support_Micheal_
#These_culprits_must_be_punished

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by InHim4Him(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
falcon01:
"lynched" in the north ?? you know you are lying. have you ever been to the north?? you hardly hear about lynching. the only place a stranger suffers is when he is in the village part of northern Nigeria where there is high rate if illiteracy. even their if you are cool their they will love and cherish you it depends on how you live with them.

and to the topic even if it is northerner or an Hausa the rich idiot will do same i hate those people. and am sure it is a village and he is the richest village so he feels like the king of the village.

Are you sure you have been to or lived in the north?
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Usmyne(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
InHim4Him:

Are you sure you have been to or lived in the north?

Pls help me ask him..
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by tonyzeal(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
If not for a ban;I would have told you that an idiot is far more better than you;you see everything as humour;do you really think is funny? Thank your stars you aren't close to where I reside cos I would have given you a little of what micheal got.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by uzoexcel(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
My friend grow up!!!everything is not politics...
Or most probably Michael isn't ur brother and thats why u jest at this

GreenMavro:
grin

This OP will be a good story teller...abeg mk he narrate the story of PMB in London grin grin grin
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by uzoexcel(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
This ain't rocket science or literature.... reading won't kill u lipsrsealed
flyca:
Why not narrate what happened in simple, easy-to-read, comprehensible English?
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by izzou(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
eflintsone:
. U stayed and worked in the north for just one yr ..i stayed ,schooled and taught der for 7yrs oga , so who knows better ?? You would never say wah u guys have done wrong before they attacked u , all u will say is they just attacked u guys for nothing .... Oga i will tell u more about the northerners , i taught in the primary and secondary classes during my stay in maiduguri...

You taught for seven years and you don't see any difference between how they perceive education in the north and south?

You are a very good liar.

I hail you
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by loomer: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Usmyne:

Guy I dont agree with u, just accept the fact that this useless so called richman and his kinds could b found everywhere not only d north.. Their minds ar covered by the darkness of illiteracy and foolishness with total lack of concern for the masses..

With regard the point u raised that u served in Zaria and you faced some challenges of cruelty, this is a bloody lie.. Indeed a strong fabricated lie- I reiterate. This is a Zaria indegene, based there, studied there and mingled at each point of my life with corpers especially those from the south. Life has always been smooth. Life is far relatively more accommodating and friendly compared to the lives of corpers in the south. I am a witness at least..

Dont b an agent of Segregation and enticing hatred in the minds of fellow Nigerians from the 2 extreme parts of my dear nation.

Evidently, such foolish occurrences ar everywhere just depending on the personality of the culprits and the victimised ones.

It is highly unfortunate for a fellow Corp member-Micheal, Kazaure must see this and strongly ought to act to this..

Those merciless culprits should be brought to law and be punished accordingly.

#Coppers_should_be_respected
#I_support_Micheal_
#These_culprits_must_be_punished

You can say whatever u want to say, its ur opinion. I don't support segregation, but say things as I witnessed them.
Even my roommate who was Muslim and was from kogi state was also given the look.
Chief, I don't care weda u believe me or not. That's your biz.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by sshalom(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is simply the shame of a nation. It is not limited to one particular region but its an occurrence that is prevalent in all parts our dear country.

In a proper society, the child will be sent away from the school to attend his father's private learning center!
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by alaskido(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
I have always said that after University all Northerners should serve in the North while Southerner serve in the South. This is simple. Or they scrap this useless service that has lost its meaning.

Michael, please take heart you hear. I will advice not to flog them again o and do not waste your energy to teach them to understand. If they like let them learn, if they like they should not learn. They will end up like Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.