Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man (42179 Views)

Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) / Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by cezarman(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2017
Are you writing a poem
The writing makes me not want to read the story. You should've narrated everything in simple English.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by nextprince: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

I dnt deal with ur type. U didnt read how a corper's life was endangered, d only thing u saw was my comment dats how stuppid people can be sometimes so i dnt blame u

yokiti, Ogbeche77, CrazyMan, pls did you notice this? Or is that rule for some and not for others?

CC
seun.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by lagosrd: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2017
winningwinner:
Cry Of A Corper Brutalized In Zamfara

WHO WILL HEAR, AND NOT CRY?

The entire corps members serving in Kaura Namoda, Zamfara state are bleeding out purple blood. Our hearts are thumping out: strong rhythms of pain. Our dignity has been trampled and mangled with reckless impunity. God!

Today a corps member, Michael, serving his fatherland through sweat and bile; rough roads, hunger, merciless weather; and the shame of 19800 in the face of a smothering economy. Michael---serving in Nasara Standard Academy perceived as the shining light in a tottering secondary education system in Kaura Namoda--- was today brutalised, manhandled and reduced to nothingness by a brainless team comprising of the richest man in Kaura Namoda and his equally wanton boys. What was his crime?

Michael had punished his student who happens to be this man's ward. A simple kneel down. Michael who had nurtured these block heads with patience and love. Michael, who had taught with empty stomach till letters on the chalkboard danced like rampant music notes before his eyes. For all of us like Michael, who have stretched the capacities of our strengths and sensibilities to serve a stifling system. For all the ' under the sun and in the rain', what have we gotten as reward?

This notorious man, clenching his cash ridden fists, recruits the help of the police and in that shameless trotting of Zombies, storms Nasara Academy to crucify Michael like a criminal. He was punched like a sack of millet and stripped of humanity. He was beaten, beaten, and again beaten like he stole karats of gold in a jungle market. O God! My fingers are itching, and it's like they will drip blood. Michael was driven to the Police Station where the real torture awaited him.

They removed what was left of his pride as a Man serving his country. Then, they flogged and flogged him, and when their energy sapped out, the Evil of a man threw wads of naira notes about, and refueled their animalism. Michael was a heap of sorrow and a container of hot painful tears. As some of Michael's colleagues arrived and tried to raise their voices against the escalating reign of heartlessness; the Police men, some apparently drunk, threatened with pointed rifles, slapping and pushing them....

Hear me if you are a corps member in Kaura Namoda! We have been abused to our bones. We are now just remnants of pride sliced into irredeemable pieces. Our hearts have been pierced by hot pellets of searing pain. Our heads are now buried in shame. The little essence of our ghostly existence has been thoroughly erased. We are now empty, just plain empty.

Who will hear this and not cry? How can we move about when our sinews are depleted? Who will walk the long and dusty paths to schools to teach? Who will serve the masters under a sun that burns through skin and fluid? Who will hear this and not cry?

Nothing has been done. The engineer of this massive evil is an untouchable. A stinkingly rich sacred goat. He has played ping pong with our dignity and thinks he will get away with it because he is rich. Because our society is rotten and deceased of sense. Because our policeman are a bunch of kitted area boys. Because 'money' has shredded the spines of our moral make-up.

Michael is lying in a police cell, writhing in raw pain---- a soul beaten beyond repair. He has been physically wounded but more serious is the mental injury. But he is not alone. We are all wounded like Michael and our soul is burning from strife. Who will hear this and not cry? We therefore call on:

The state Government;
The State Coordinator NYSC;
The Emir of Kaura Namoda;
The Commissioner of Police;

Every Khaki and Jungle boot in Zamfara state and Nigeria as a whole. Let us roar and be heard. Tell the next person to tell another. Let our tales of woe reach the peak where justice crouches. The brutalisation of Michael in a land where he is vulnerable and hapless will not go without notice. Justice must be done. Corps members must be protected. Our dignity must be restored.

Maybe the man has done nothing wrong. He said you should not help him train his child Abi na by force. Whenever they bring anything to you just tell them they are very very correct. Even their exam make sure you score them 100% so as to help them polish their ignorance and illetracy level. Don't let those animals kill you, use your brain corner.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by colli247(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Akwaudene87:
A zoo will remain a zoo, this is why we are fighting and dying to leave the zoo. If you think that something good will come out of Nigerian your on a long thing.. tribalism and nepotism have eaten deep in the marrow of Nigerians.. "Micheal"is a southern copper... divide this fucking country now ..
ALWAYS A ZOO COUNTRY
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by olumalcolm(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2017
@OP,u shuld hv explained to us in simple English nt dis long epistle jst to tell us a corper was beaten. Bck to d mata, u guys shuld try to contact d state governor and report this issue cos for me,i cnt accept such and will neva accept such. Dose pple frm the north r bunch of animals. If u r frm the north,u r free to quote me. I hv enof sub to waste. If u r sayin it happens in d villa,y dnt u the learned 1's among dem try to civilise dem or enlighten dem in ur vill to stop acting lik fools. The north is d only place in dis country where the rich 1's wuld neva teach the poor 1's how to b successful bt wuld rather wake up to a group of pple wu wuld praise dem for peanut every mrnin. Ranka dede Alhaji. Eni kure

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by dokyOloye: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2017
loomer:

Oga I served for north, Zaria to be precised, and some of those people there just dey find the slightest reason to Lynch ur soul
don't mind d ode.
Zaria wey dem go nearly kill U cos U no squat to pee like dem de do.
Damaturu where dem go stone U if U be female no wear scarf enter some areas.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by sisiclara01: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2017
carmag:
Lol... you call yourself what. ...Michael...an infidel who deserves no mercy

U must be very stupid for this comment..who made u God to decide who an infidel is?!..may such befall u n ur entire generations n those yet to come..eziofia

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Silialuv(f): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2017
this is unacceptable,this can never been done in the south east,no body is allowed 2 maltreat any Corper.I hate dis animals called d northerners.we don't 've any thing common with them.Bleep them all.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by oxyG: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Akwaudene87:
A zoo will remain a zoo, this is why we are fighting and dying to leave the zoo. If you think that something good will come out of Nigerian your on a long thing.. tribalism and nepotism have eaten deep in the marrow of Nigerians.. "Micheal"is a southern copper... divide this fucking country now ..
What has been done to him is condemnable but let's try leaving out religion and tribalism when fighting anomalies.Every region has good and bad ones.
I am not a Northerner, I served in the same town and I can assure you the school is own by a southerner; who is a lecturer in their federal polytechnic and a member of the Deeperlife church in Sabon Geri.
God bless you,me and my country; Nigeria.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by mpu0001: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
tag @instablog if u want ur voice to be heard ASAP..
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by bcbones: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
If you have pride as a nigerian dat as served or hope to serve soon, you wouldn't see this is a laffin mata.....lets stand together for once ....pls spread the news as u can...all zamfara corpers not to attend ppa or cds, all to convey at their local government, let force the govt to do something...lets use this social media in a right way this time......#notooppression
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Silialuv(f): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2017
carmag:
Lol... you call yourself what. ...Michael...an infidel who deserves no mercy

're u a human being or an animal?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by NERO2015(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2017
The only solution to such problems in this country is by separation. Igbo,Yoruba and Hausa everybody should develop his own country. Also i think this NYSC stuff should be on hold or corpers should be posted to there state of origin.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Vicolan: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
Akwaudene87:

Still confuse here though am not a fan if this administration but why u guys are now saying zoo now and during GEJ nothing of such ...Pls no harsh word just want an explanation pls. Thanks
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by ephi123(f): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2017
youngmartin24:
This is what happens when you share a country with Zombies and Animals (Northerners). I blame whatever efforts of Lord Lugard and queen Elizabeth to bring reasonable human beings and cows as one people and nation. I feel the pains of Michael and his colleagues. Such an animalistic acts and abuse of human rights- are common in the zombies part of this failed union. Justice must be done and such inhuman characters should be flushed. No matter the punishments given to the young animal that warranted this abuse on Michael - is very crazy and spiteful. North is a big liability and a curse to be with. Michael, I pray for your quick recovery.

But we've had similar cases happening in the South where parents attacked teachers for disciplining a child.
This issue has to be addressed I agree but it is not specific to the North.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by nkemjacob2(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2017
collapsed country even police join hands to beat d guy... what a country....
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by dokyOloye: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2017
Kennyodinye:
The Person Who Liked This Is A Big Fool
Sarcasm bro.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by tifany89(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
hausa/Fulani are cows.Thank God,those illiterate bastards didn't kill him.U Zamfara kopas should protest to the state governor not NYSC state coordinator /zonal inspector cos most of them are yes sir people. Thunder fire the baboon of a man
But ipobarecriminals right? This can only happen in the north where u r willing to kill urself just so it remains one Nigeria, how I wish things like this will befall people like u, omenka,modath,ipobexposed etc to reset ur analog brains. Spits
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by iboboyswag(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2017
All Corp members in kaura namoda should down tools. At your next general cds let that be action to take. As long as Michael did not steal, then no offence should warrant such treatment.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2017
NERO2015:
The only solution to such problems in this country is by separation. Igbo,Yoruba and Hausa everybody should develop his own country. Also i think this NYSC stuff should be on hold or corpers should be posted to there state of origin.
my broda the problem is that too many people are teaching their children, relatives to hate others.

were there is rampant hate it can never hidden and there can never be progress! only chaos.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by eflintsone(m): 10:13am On Mar 02, 2017
izzou:
grin

I remember my service year. The principal warned us about issues like these. Just respect yourself, teach,punish them instead of flogging and always let things slide

Poor corper. He wasn't informed of how backward most northern parts are. For those intending to serve, don't carry your southern mentality there.

Study them. And pray for your pop to come fast.

But the north was fun tho.
when u guys see any news about the north u take it up as if it does nt happen in any part of the world .... Listen when i was in s.s.s 1 here in lagos ,my english teacher flogged my class mate who is half nigerian and half dutch , guess what his fada came to d skool with his body guards the nxt day ...as seeing the teacher the one of the body guard punched d teacher heavily in the face and jagged him up in the staff room , i was sent out of the staff room immediately ... All happened here in lagos....so lagos is backeard too??
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
He should sue the school and Nigerian police for damage

And what becomes of the stinkingly rich "sacred goat"?
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by Rexnegro(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
He should sue the school and Nigerian police for damage
in which Country? Nigeria? guy him better respect himself serve And leave That state peacefully... if You ask me The corper mess up, he's a corper not a staff teacher...when I was serving despite The fact I served in my state ekiti I respected myself cos punishing student wasn't in my mind...I just let things roll, not That I can't discipline students but the reprisal attack might tell on me
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by eflintsone(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
hausa/Fulani are cows.Thank God,those illiterate bastards didn't kill him.U Zamfara kopas should protest to the state governor not NYSC state coordinator /zonal inspector cos most of them are yes sir people. Thunder fire the baboon of a man
tell me u dnt knw this things happen everywhere ... Una dey find little news to tk insult the north wey dey feed una ....
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by princessayesha(f): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=Akwaudene87 post=54188423]A zoo will remain a zoo, this is why we are fighting and dying to leave the zoo. If you think that something good will come out of Nigerian your on a long thing.. tribalism and nepotism have eaten deep in the marrow of Nigerians.. "Micheal"is a southern copper... divide this fucking country now .. [/quote
You this hateful pig....people like u are the reason why Nigeria is like this. Always waiting for news from the North so that you will display how black your heart is. Mumu
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by tifany89(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2017
iVentHub:
Lol
It's really not funny, u don't know how angry I felt reading it. It's really quite unfortunate
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by freecocoa(f): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks whoever wrote that is a bad writer? What sort of annoying write up is this one? The pattern of writing is more annoying than whatever happened to Michael, I couldn't even feel any pity or whatsoever, rather I kept thinking the writer needs some flogging ,mschew.

Sorry to Michael jare, Nigeria is fvcked up.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by eflintsone(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2017
This happens in every part of the world , but the way some people sum it up is so embarrasing and this same people call themselves sensible and educated .... I have withnessed such many times here in lagos where parents even arrest teachers for beating thier kids, i even remember one was sacked for that reason , but cos it happened in the north that gives some low thinking heads to pour curses on the entire hausaland .... Tribalism continues like this and watch the nation go negative....
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by izzou(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2017
eflintsone:
when u guys see any news about the north u take it up as if it does nt happen in any part of the world .... Listen when i was in s.s.s 1 here in lagos ,my english teacher flogged my class mate who is half nigerian and half dutch , guess what his fada came to d skool with his body guards the nxt day ...as seeing the teacher the one of the body guard punched d teacher heavily in the face and jagged him up in the staff room , i was sent out of the staff room immediately ... All happened here in lagos....so lagos is backeard too??

I won't argue with you because you have never taught in the north.

During my days,the students rioted against the corpers and almost beat us up. Instead of the authority to punish them, the just apologized to us during assembly.

Can that happen in Lagos? If you have no idea about an issue, just observe.

Those guys are backward. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by princessayesha(f): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2017
carmag:
All the one Nigerianist where at thou ??

Obviously, Michael a southerner and a Christian was viewed as a foreigner and an intruder who deserves to be thought a lesson

well Michael should be happy not to had been lynched cus anything is possible in the North

We all know where people are burnt for stealing even irrelevant objects

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by DavSagacity(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2017
DonCortino:
Lovely poem!
Walahi . the write up looks like fiction.
Re: Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man by RillJ(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2017
It is now for the Federal Govt to step in (like yesterday) and get to the root of this matter. Every persons and officers involved in this inhumanity and brazen criminality must be brought to book with speed.
The community, State and Federal Govt owes Micheal and his selfless colleagues unreserved apologies and necessary compensation/atonement.
Finally, the masterminds and perpetrators of these violence should face the full wrath of the law. Nigeria is/should be bigger than any individual or group of individuals.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.