Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Please Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me! (651 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me! by Byakuya: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2009
I love one girl so much,that I can´t sleep,I allways think about her when we´re not together.I´m mad of it.It last for 4 years and she doesn´t know anythink.And now,she has a friend.Please tell me,what should I do?Should I tell her?
Re: Please Help Me! by abishegs: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2009
u are a joker! u like someone and u waited for 4yrs? u losing her maite, better start action nw before its too late!
Re: Please Help Me! by Byakuya: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2009
yes i know that,but how to tell her?it´s not so simple as write her on facebook or something like that
Re: Please Help Me! by cantell(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Poster,
If you love someone, you tell them or those moments will pass you by.
Re: Please Help Me! by Godmother(f): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2009
You like her and you waited for 4 years until she got someone shocked
Are you for real? What advice do we give to you now.
Anyway, why not still tell her your mind. You never can tell the way thing could still work out
Re: Please Help Me! by jejelolatu(f): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2009
I envy those of u dat replied do dis post, how did u guys undastand it?

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Best Friend Or A Lover, Which Is Better? / My Number I Need A Sugar Number 07094138964 / Killing For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.