Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters (19204 Views)

Buhari Sick Again Tied With Wires And 5 Doctors / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by sarrki(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2017
naijaboy756:
coming straight to Daura

Baback will shame all unpatriotic citizen
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by BBPIA(m): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2017
New forex policy....
Confirmation of CJN...
Kanu won a major case in court
Nigerdelta is now peaceful
All inclusive government

Say whatever you like, Osinbajo is far better than Buhari.

Well, I wish Buhari quick recovery but when he returns, he should empower Osinbajo the more. His kitchen cabinet members that have turned themselves to CBN governor, minister of finance and minister of budgetary allocation should have realised that their failure is of an epic proportion.

Osinbajo

#positive vibe

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2017
naijaboy756:
hahahahaha.....
Sarki is still a zombie because BMC increased his allowance
I really wish if he can link me up, that job dey pay oh sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by naijaboy756: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:

Field marshal of wailers

Almost every Nigerian is a wailer...And who would have thought that Zombie's camp would be this depleted in less than 2 years..... God is great

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:

Field marshal of wailers

Oba! All hail to thee cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by Adminisher: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2017
rozayx5:
true

everything will fall into place with time

even pdp admits osinbajo is different. thats the power of competence

when you dwell on chasing kanu and ipob and leave the economy to fate. your always gonna fail

education will always make a difference when the time comes. An enlightened person stepped into the seat of power and things changed.

We support the chasing of Kanu and the economy was never left to fate. The oil price rose because of Buhari's clout within OPEC. That is the only reason the economy is doing better
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by naijaboy756: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:

Baback will shame all unpatriotic citizen
Baback abi baba recession grin

He should shame us naaaa......We have been expecting his shame since.

Baba recession, surprise us....shame us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by naijaboy756: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Adminisher:

We support the chasing of Kanu and the economy was never left to fate. The oil price rose because of Buhari's clout within OPEC. That is the only reason the economy is doing better
Another Comedian
... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by naijaboy756: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I really wish if he can link me up, that job dey pay oh sad angry
He will not ni o!

He will tell you it's the hardest job on earth now. Defending Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by naijaboy756: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2017
BBPIA:
New forex policy....
Confirmation of CJN...
Kanu won a major case in court
Nigerdelta is now peaceful
All inclusive government

Say whatever you like, Osinbajo is far better than Buhari.

Well, I wish Buhari quick recovery but when he returns, he should empower Osinbajo the more. His kitchen cabinet members that have turned themselves to CBN governor, minister of finance and minister of budgetary allocation should have realised that their failure is of an epic proportion.

Osinbajo

#positive vibe

All these achieved in 6 weeks...... Imagine how better it would be in 6 months...

Same 6 months Baba recession wasted in selecting ministers as if Nigeria is his own....

NEVER AGAIN...When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like..........

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by BBPIA(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of the state are bent on causing animosity among our great leaders

This energy with which you defend this incompetent Buhari is better channeled into another thing. You don't have anything to prove again, your loyalty should be to your country and not an individual. If you are a patriot as you always claimed, then you should not support a man whose lack of economic ingenuity has plunged us into the worst reception since independence.

Nigeria fought a civil war, there was no recession. You think it's a coincidence the two recessions we have witnessed in Nigeria is under Buhari? It has to do with his capacity and capability.

Accepting one's mistake is not a sign of weakness rather, it is a sign of strength. Buhari was our collective honest mistake, we should see it as that and not be too blinded as to be defending the indefensible.

Sarrkki my guy, are we marching for Tinubu when he finally throws in the towel?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by Firefire(m): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Nice to you again angry

Where you come enter a these while? You follow Bubu to London undecided

Let see, and continue to pray for our new president, he needs God's guidance at this precarious time.

Buhary should please send in his resignation ASAP.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2017
naijaboy756:
He will not ni o!

He will tell you it's the hardest job on earth now. Defending Buhari.
I will try my best, please sarrki how do I send my CV??

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by rozayx5(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Adminisher:

nonsense which mummu clout. tell that to villagers and stop disgracing yourself online. who knows buhari aside his doctors in the UK?

when he was not president . his offshore appointments were all medical. none added to his personal development .

the court has started dropping charges against kanu. and Osinbajo will be quick to free him

just keep your container of handkerchief on standby

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by daududaniel(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2017
I think the VP is doing a great job. But if i can remember very well the same thing happened when Jonathan took over from Ya'Adua.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by sarrki(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I will try my best, please sarrki how do I send my CV??

Am a patriot

I love my president and my country
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by dabwan123(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by maynation(f): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Watch out for a better world under Osinbajo. The true son of the brown roof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by zicoraads: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2017
I wonder how people do it. Sarrki, you amuse me. If not for anything, you should see yourself as being no different from those who have been robbing us blind. Because imagine what you have become as a result of BMC stipend. Now think of what you'll be if faced with the billions Jonathan men stole. Your case will not be different.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by zicoraads: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2017
BBPIA:

This energy with which you defend this incompetent Buhari is better channeled into another thing. You don't have anything to prove again, your loyalty should be to your country and not an individual. If you are a patriot as you always claimed, then you should not support a man whose lack of economic ingenuity has plunged us into the worst reception since independence.

Nigeria fought civil war, there was no recession. You think it's a coincidence the two recessions we have witnessed in Nigeria is under Buhari? It has to do with his capacity and capability.

Accepting one's mistake is not a sign of weakness rather, it is a sign of strength. Buhari was our collective honest mistake, we should see it as that and not be too blind as to be defending the indefensible.

Sarrkki my guy, are we marching for Tinubu when he finally throws in the towel?
He is being paid. You waste your time.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2017
What else?(in Sarkodie's voice)!

With one the country was on reverse mode while with the present forward mode.

Those Mentioning or Joining issues with the Sarrki guy, please use your energies for something more constructive, never seen such a ..... like him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by bettercreature(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2017
naijaboy756:
How can men be intentionally evil?

Buhari intentionally inflicted pains on the people who trekked for him,donated life savings etc.

How can men be so heartless? Just 6 weeks and things are getting better
It wasnt intentional,he has good intention for Nigeria but he has these problems of 1)I don't care attitude.2) I'm the only saint in Nigeria.3) Nigerians are corrupt.4) His decision making are too slow.5) His military mentality is intact.With these 5 points i dont think he is competent to rule this country
He is a stack illiterate who just wanted to be in power by all means

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by mrdan(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2017
"But the 59-year-old lawyer is getting work done. He has relaxed visa rules to lure foreign investors -- a plan drawn up by Buhari but which like others got stuck in his chief of staff's office, according to diplomats."

Didn't anyone notice the above statements.

I think the Chief of Staff should be queried or better still sacked immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by BeardedMeat(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Rilwayne001:
God bless president Osinbajo.

Although i pray God heal Buhari and also that he comes back safely, however he should retire to Daura so he can go and stay with his cows, he shouldn't come back to Aso Villa for goodness sake. I think he's better with the affairs of his cows that with the affairs of Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria smiley
I still find it hard to believe you zombies! How easy you ditch the newest sheriff in town... Na wa!
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by Realdeals(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2017
Wailers are now supporters of the "mere commissioner" and Tinubu's puppet. Wonderful! Won't be surprised if PDP adopt Prof Osinbajo as their Presidential candidate in 2019.
One thing I know is that he cannot make a sole decision without consulting Buhari.
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by BeardedMeat(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:

Goodmorning high chief of the wailing wailers

Baba is Good

He will come back and shame the enemies of state

He will come back a decayed vegetable. Sarrki you are out of job soon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by 1shortblackboy: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:

Field marshal of wailers

u are quick to give unsolicited advice to others not to insult u wen ur called a zombie but go ahead to call others wailers wen u run out of what to say in defence of ur paymaster........are u not a hypocrit?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by jchioma: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2017
My love for PYO just grows everyday. He should continue in well doing, perhaps with him, the true change will manifest. And, when the time comes, Nigerians will not forget his good deeds. Baba should be proud is on same ticket with this great man of God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2017
All these are unprecedented thrust me, soon there will be no nexus between vp and president. Some of buhari loyalties will be bitter about stories like these.
Am pretty sure vp never done anything without buhari approval.
This is buhari administration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes / APC Senators-elect Oppose Zoning NASS Positions To Individuals / Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.