Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters (19215 Views)

Buhari Sick Again Tied With Wires And 5 Doctors / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by mexxmoney: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2017
What Reuters have seen from afar, BABArians will never see even if they climb the highest mountain. There is only one word to describe the characters who have been running the affairs of this nation in the last two years "CLOWNS"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by jarmy: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2017
IF SOME ONE LIKE PROF OSINBAJO CONTESTED FOR PRESIDENT IN THE LAST ELECTION
MOST OF US WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE OF SENTIMENT. THE NORTHERNERS WILL SAY HE IS
A PASTOR, PDP WILL SAY IT IS TIME FOR THE NORTH TO RULE. WE HAVE TO PUT SENTIMENT ASIDE
WHEN WE VOTE. THE PRESIDENT IS YOUR BROTHER DOES NOT MEAN YOUR LIFE IS NOW BETTER - ASK
THE NIGER DELTA PEOPLE, THEY KNOW BETTER.

GOD BLESS AND STRENGTHEN YOU, OUR DEAR ACTING PRESIDENT.

THANKS TO THE NORTHERNERS WHO ARE WORKING WITH THE ACTING PRESIDENT.

GET WELL SOON OUR PRESIDENT.

ONE NIGERIA, ONE PEOPLE, ONE LOVE.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by leisuretym: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2017
kokosin:
my shoe laughing at buhari epic dullness

guy! nah you steal this shoe?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by Origin(f): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2017
I smell hmmmmmm.
Osinbanjo stands with Buhari.
Everything still been done is on Buhari's orders.

This write up is intended to create friction in the presidency. Even Saraki is working with Buhari. Such a childish article. No subtlety.
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by zaimeg: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2017
Adminisher:

We support the chasing of Kanu and the economy was never left to fate. The oil price rose because of Buhari's clout within OPEC. That is the only reason the economy is doing better
Like seriously?
You can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by drnoel: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2017
coolesmile:
"Officials in the Aso Rock presidential complex in Abuja have seen their working hours extended to 7 p.m. when Osinbajo leaves, or later. Buhari and his aides typically close shop at 4 p.m., officials said."

"This man is a workaholic," one presidency insider said. "I wonder whether he rests at all because he even shifts some of the meetings to his official residence."

So you want Buhari to remain on leave so as to maintain the energy level? Issorait wink

Allow those charlatan. If all is done with Buhari's approval how come Buhari didn't increase work hours while he was on ground. Who is deceiving who?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by zaimeg: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2017
bettercreature:
It wasnt intentional,he has good intention for Nigeria but he has these problems of 1)I don't care attitude.2) I'm the only saint in Nigeria.3) Nigerians are corrupt.4) His decision making are too slow.5) His military mentality is intact.With these 5 points i dont think he is competent to rule this country
He is a stack illiterate who just wanted to be in power by all means
This is the ugly truth.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2017
IF only osinbajo had been in charge from inception, nig wouldn't be in this mess!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by Lilimax(f): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2017
When the RIGHTEOUS is in power and helm of affairs, the people rejoices but when TYRANT and a devil is in power,
the people suffers.
This typifies the happenings in the country! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by Lilimax(f): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2017
Seenyo:
IF only osinbajo had been in charge from inception, nig wouldn't be in this mess!!!
Well said!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by Lilimax(f): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
bettercreature:
It wasnt intentional,he has good intention for Nigeria but he has these problems of 1)I don't care attitude.2) I'm the only saint in Nigeria.3) Nigerians are corrupt.4) His decision making are too slow.5) His military mentality is intact.With these 5 points i dont think he is competent to rule this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by ephi123(f): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
rozayx5:

they are not order by any president. his boss was dull on economisc issues and matters of national security

the confirmation of cjn Onnoghen .new fx policy etc are things buhari shud have done. but decided to allow hardship kill the economy

the fact that buhari has led Nigeria into a recession twice is not a coincidence. its incompetence

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by ephi123(f): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Lilimax:
When the RIGHTEOUS is in power and helm of affairs, the people rejoices but when TYRANT and a devil is in power,
the people suffers.
This typifies the happenings in the country! embarassed

So very true.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2017
my able acting president

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

I love my president and my country
YES! We are patriots cool angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by jospepper(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2017
"Officials in the Aso Rock presidential complex in Abuja have seen their working hours extended to 7 p.m. when Osinbajo leaves, or later. Buhari and his aides typically close shop at 4 p.m., officials said."

No wonder nothing was working! They would just go to work and loiter around till 4pm.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by LordOfNaira: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2017
jospepper:

No wonder nothing was working! They would just go to work and loiter around till 4pm.

Closes shop at 4pm doesn't mean for the whole day. The president doesn't attend to state matter only in the office.
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by LordOfNaira: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2017
ephi123:

So very true.
What is true about that imbecilic statement?
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by ephi123(f): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What is true about that imbecilic statement?

What exactly is 'imbecilic' about the statement?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by LordOfNaira: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2017
ephi123:

What exactly is 'imbecilic' about the statement?

It is rude to answer a question with a question, young lady!!! Where are your manners?
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by cstr55: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Adminisher:

We support the chasing of Kanu and the economy was never left to fate. The oil price rose because of Buhari's clout within OPEC. That is the only reason the economy is doing better
Jesus!! shocked
In all my life, I have never seen so much sycophancy and ignorance wrapped in a single sentence.
Afonjas are aliens, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by 100Cents: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't know what to say, but I have a suggestion to make...

Is It Not Better We Loan Buhari To Zulus??

Some people said that certificate is not important.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by ephi123(f): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

It is rude to answer a question with a question, young lady!!! Where are your manners?

I see. Maybe next time you won't refer to others' comments as imbecilic, that would show proper manners on your part.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by LordOfNaira: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2017
100Cents:

Some people said that certificate is not important.

Education and experience are much more important. We had a PhD holder govern this country and if not for the 2015 election that kicked him out, we would be in the same league with the poorest nations in the world.
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by LordOfNaira: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2017
ephi123:

I see. Maybe next time you won't refer to others' comments as imbecilic, that would show proper manners on your part.

That is not the bone of contention. What was so good about his puerile contribution?
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by naijaboy756: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
bettercreature:
how do we put the fate of about 180m loving people into the hands of such a man?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by 100Cents: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
naijaboy756:
How can men be intentionally evil?

Buhari intentionally inflicted pains on the people who trekked for him,donated life savings etc.

How can men be so heartless? Just 6 weeks and things are getting better

If someone wakes up in the morning and sits at home while his neighbor goes to work and returns 7pm, will their economy be the same ? No.

That is the case of Buhary and Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by ephi123(f): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

That is not the bone of contention. What was so good about his puerile contribution?

I don't have the time for all this this morning.
Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by naijaboy756: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Education and experience are much more important. We had a PhD holder govern this country and if not for the 2015 election that kicked him out, we would be in the same league with the poorest nations in the world.
anoda Comedian on the loose... Una no get shame niiii?
SAI BARBER cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by LordOfNaira: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2017
ephi123:

I don't have the time for all this this morning. Have a good day.
You won't dare walk out on me, young lady!!!
Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by naijaboy756: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2017
100Cents:

If someone wakes up in the morning and sits at home while his neighbor goes to work and returns 7pm, will their economy be the same ? No.

That is the case of Buhary and Osinbajo.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

But Buhari keeps traveling na... That one no be work ni

But wait ehn, who can name one thing we gained from all those travelings?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by LordOfNaira: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2017
naijaboy756:
anoda Comedian on the loose... Una no get shame niiii?
SAI BARBER cheesy

Shut up, my friend!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Never Gave Father Mbaka N5m - Ifeanyi Aniagoh / FG Writes SERAP, Demands List Of Ex-Governors, Ministers Collecting Double Pay / TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.