Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others (19966 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Return Nigeria To Recession / Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria / "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Guyman02: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2017
The reality is that these businesses have alternatives in Nigeria. The take so much money back to their countries and what we get is violence from their people accusing Nigerians of taking their jobs.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by tintingz(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Danny287:
South Africans need to be thought lessons #iStandWithMillitants
You stand with militant? Do you know the meaning of militant?
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by enigmaticlion: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2017
That bank is a scam bank.
shikshark:
tit for fvking tat......abeg start with stanbic ibtc, their loan repayment is about to kill my friend
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by dannythethug: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2017
Yes! We are gonna show them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by lakesider(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2017
daududaniel:
I think In my opinion it's about time we do something. Nigeria is the giant of Africa, others should respect us, especially SA.
Respect yourself first
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2017
mr1759:
una wey dey talk say na empty treat , where opc, and arewa group and all those useless body.
only militant run things in this country the rest are stomach infrastructural group
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Earth2Metahuman: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2017
shikshark:
tit for fvking tat......abeg start with stanbic ibtc, their loan repayment is about to kill my friend
lol
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by babzlim(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2017
Stop the threat and just do something....
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by AntiNigerian: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2017
from pipeline to cable wires ... no problems grin
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
The Italians were the masters for all these you mentioned in America but you never saw Americans killing Italians for that.

Stop sounding like someone that dropped out of school for truancy

I'd respond but you obviously have a nut or two lose in your head. Yes, that rattle you hear whenever you shake your head! Go fix it.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2017
daududaniel:

True that... you know sometimes we say things out of annoyance. I completely agree with you.

smiley wink
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by colli247(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Earth2Metahuman: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2017
They should do it already
We don't want civilian casualty though.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2017
Supported

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by islandmoon: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2017
0rlando0woh:
Yoruba Muslims will condemn them for this.
Watch out.

you are one of the paid agent that want to separate the Yoruba into Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christians? yoruba has ever and will ever remain united irrespective of whatever!
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by SuperBlack: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
These are the kind of things you idiots should be doing, not bombing pipelines for heaven sake. Oyah, start Bombing MTN i have Etisa. Bomb DSTV i don't Use it. Bomb South Africa. I don't live there.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by hmuhammad(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
This is the kind of threat Bokoharam and IPOB should be issuing.

Useless set of people.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Marvel1206: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
I'm an MTN user biko
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Arabs999: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2017
shikshark:
OP, tell ur friend to go and pay up his debt. He should not wait for the militants to assist him..
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by emerged01(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2017
0rlando0woh:
Yoruba Muslims will condemn them for this.
Watch out.
U will get tired one day when you finally realise religion cannot break Yoruba tribe. Continue shouting yoruba muslim till tomorrow you will not achieve your aim, Such thing doesn't exist. Yoruba is Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2017
shikshark:

gringringringringringringrin
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by chiraqDemon(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Abeg nor blow dstv oh
Na how i go take watch big brother, soccer and some kimd other tins
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Dare2Try(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Marvel1206:
I'm an MTN user biko

Me too my brother, militant should let me finish my sub before Dem start bombing biko
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by yomi007k(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2017
For ppl saying nigerians deserve wat dey got in s.A for being bad...well I believe its d job of south African law enforcement to deal wt erring Nigerians. Pls remember that every nation has its good n bad eggs- Chinese tend to be good citizens at home but abroad dey r evil.

Agreed its not d place of Niger delta militants to seek redress but like I said its not d place of south African citizens to dish out justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by ceejay80s(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
story......
mouthless dogs niger delta
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Noblequin(f): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2017
Where are the arm robbers and kidnappers it's time to show your muscle, go and show what you've got!
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by ajarossi(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
In my life I hate talks I lov action..this is not the first time they r killing Nigerians n what did we do?..we talked. I saw the vidoe on fb how two Nigerians kids where born alive I cried as if they r my blood siblings n pple r here making empty threat. Mehn if u want 2 take a bull take it by d Horn, n when u want to shoot, shoot shoooot dont talk.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by phynofino: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Up Niger Delta Militants wink
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by gbishman: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2017
Ehen, na this kind fight una suppose dey fight not sabotaging the country. Pls let me know where I can register for this epic and gallant match

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPMAN Directs Closure Of All Fuel Stations In Oyo / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Photos Of Rotimi Amaechi At An Event In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.