Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others (19969 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Return Nigeria To Recession / Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria / "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Jammiiee(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2017
Sincerely that guy is annoying. So his he saying all our Nigerian brothers in SA engage in such nefarious activities. For his information, more Nigerians over there do clean businesses and earn good money frm their hustle n sweat. While the SA guys sit back n fold their lazy arms then envy. Abeg enuf of dt shit. Even if ND guys don't live up to expectation. That threat coming from such lethal group would go a long way in making the SA govt know that they have crossed the rubicon and we have been goaded beyond endurance limit ,hence, any moment from now volcanoes will erupt angry

I'm holistically in support of the threat now
Nukualofa:
The Italians were the masters for all these you mentioned in America but you never saw Americans killing Italians for that.

Stop sounding like someone that dropped out of school for truancy

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by brasilia: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2017
shikshark:
tit for fvking tat......abeg start with stanbic ibtc, their loan repayment is about to kill my friend
' their loan repayment is about to kill my friend' grin grin grin. Nice one funny, it really showed you love your friend. I hope he cares about you as well.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by eph12(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:

Do you know how to make scrambled eggs?

Assuming you want to scramble four eggs for breakfast. Then you youved already cracked 3 in the bowl, you crack the fourth one in the bowl and you realise that it was a rotten egg as the odour hits your nose, what will you do?
Assuming you're in a place where robbery occurred and anyone can be a suspect. I imagine you're ok when you get wrongly accused and molested. After all its no fault of the system or people, you only have yourself to blame for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2017
dee02:

You are dumb..... was your friend forced to request and obtain a loan from Stanbic IBTC?!

Fu...cking idioo...t, what is happening with your friend is nothing to do with the issue going on, lets face that!

Arabs999:

OP, tell ur friend to go and pay up his debt. He should not wait for the militants to assist him..

Onboard the mission '1182'
...zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Sir do you read me?
I repeat do you read me Sir?
Some southafricans have been spotted in the perimeter!
I repeat! Some southafricans have been spotted in the perimeter!
Permission to advance, over!
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by pannyman(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2017
They should go and kill the herdsmen first. Rubbish! Toothless bulldogs!
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by emmanuel4758(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=54194540][/quote]
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by str8talk1: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2017
We lack rulers in Govt who can't see beyond their noses, people with low self independence, people who are not pragmatic, people who put self & mundane interests above the goodwill of us all. That is why even this small tiny inconsequential minute Benin Republic can take us for a ride because we are been deceived and ruled day by day by unpatriotic cowards who call themselves leaders. Sic.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2017
eph12:

Assuming you're in a place where robbery occurred and anyone can be a suspect. I imagine you're ok when you get wrongly accused and molested. After all its no fault of the system or people, you only have yourself to blame for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You're an idealist, not a realist.

I've just described the way the world works, you're describing to me the way the world should work.

I never said it was right that Nigerians are being killed by their SAn counterparts, I'm only being realistic here.

There's a reason why stereotypes exist.

That's why wherever you are, be good and do your best because you're representing your family, your community, your tribe, your country, your continent and everybody who shares the same skin hue with you.

It's as simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Good shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by GeleFanzgore: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Barbaric threat. Strikers like South African Mob never informed before the strikes. I would you have led the attack if i have the toolz jare. Watchdog cannot do anything jare fible squad lazy like the Afonjas. @lalasticlala carry to front page make we dance small to Wizkid Daddy Yo :-XBarbaric threat. Strikers like South African Mob never informed before the strikes. I would you have led the attack if i have the toolz jare. Watchdog cannot do anything jare fible squad lazy like the Afonjas. @lalasticlala carry to front page make we dance small to Wizkid Daddy Yo
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by EmmySparky(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2017
While S.A guys are busy killing Nigerians...na only threat una dey throw...only mouth they get...no action...
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Marvel1206: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Dare2Try:

Me too my brother, militants should let me finish my sub before Dem start bombing biko
grin I'm not alone. The thing no go funny atall
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by str8talk1: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2017
We lack rulers in Govt who can't see beyond their noses, people with low self independence, people who are not pragmatic, people who put selfish & mundane interests above the goodwill of us all. That is why even this small tiny inconsequential minute Benin Republic can take us for a ride because we are been deceived and ruled day by day by unpatriotic co.war.ds who call themselves leaders. Sic.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Nickymezor(f): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Mere threats, I doubt if dey are gonna do anything.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by UltimateCycler0: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Less talk and more action....
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by bakynes(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2017
The truth is that it's best we go there to expedite our citizens who are willing to come back home, the ones who don't want to come home shd know they can be killed. As for the ones that have established themselves there they should leave till the tension dies down.

We cannot retaliate against them expect the diplomatic way, we recall our high commission there and we send theirs packing here. As for people saying we shd attack MTN,DSTV and co we wld only be shooting ourselves in the foot because no Nigerian indigene can replicate such services and employ as many as these companies employ. You want to send thousands or millions of people back into the already saturated job market.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by acada111(f): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2017
shikshark:
tit for fvking tat......abeg start with stanbic ibtc, their loan repayment is about to kill my friend

Hahahaha...in fact, my it has practically killed my colleague.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Akaujaa(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2017
Nigerians sabi talk sha...South Africans do not announce it to the world oo before carrying out their attacks oo. Grow up naija.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Jammiiee(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2017
Tnk u my bro, dn't mind dt guy. angry
Fkforyou:

Bla!Bla!Bla!...Oh please,you guys are just to quick to condemn Nigeria, why not talk about those Nigerians that are achieving great strides, does it mean they don't deserve respect too inspite of thier achievement because they are Nigerian?

In every country, there are good and bad eggs but you guys are quick to paint Nigeria bad just to justify why we shouldn't be respected as if you are not a Nigerian yourself.

Would you like to be disrespected because you are a Nigerian and don't deserve respect?

This Xenophobic attack has nothing to do with the bad image of Nigeria, infact the reverse is the case, they are jealous of the industrious nature of Nigerians.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by bizhop01: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2017
This remind me, my girl friend she is south african
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by zinaunreal(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Cutehector:
This ain't the first time south Africans are killing Nigerians.. The first time they did it, our militants threatened to blow up mtn and co, watch the language, "threatened to"

And now it is happening again and our people are still threatening to.. When our people are being killed again...

The problem about we Nigerians is that we lack action..
true talk bro but whem we start we dey over do am o.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by walozanga(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2017
Fkforyou:

Bla!Bla!Bla!...Oh please,you guys are just to quick to condemn Nigeria, why not talk about those Nigerians that are achieving great strides, does it mean they don't deserve respect too inspite of thier achievement because they are Nigerian?

In every country, there are good and bad eggs but you guys are quick to paint Nigeria bad just to justify why we shouldn't be respected as if you are not a Nigerian yourself.

Would you like to be disrespected because you are a Nigerian and don't deserve respect?

This Xenophobic attack has nothing to do with the bad image of Nigeria, infact the reverse is the case, they are jealous of the industrious nature of Nigerians.
dont mind those goats. south africans are jst jealous of our achievements there. naturally 70% of south africans are lazy people.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2017
I wonder why they would think revenge is the answer. Smh. Just further straining relations with SA
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by DozieInc(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2017
Ghen ghennn.
This ones na talk and do.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by shinel(f): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:

You're missing my point.

With the abundant human and natural resources available, Nigeria should be the America of Africa.

Nobody is going to respect you if you don't respect yourself.

Being notorious for drug trafficking, scam propagation and engaging in prostitution and pimping doesn't command a whole lot of respect, don't you think?

Please hang your old stories, and face the issue on ground, no claims of yours deserves any citizen to be killed in any country.

Kindly give any country that it's citizens are free from all the crimes you're listing.

SA citizens are even worse, they're lazy and all they do is crime.

Nigerian Govt needs to put them where they belong...
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 02, 2017
shinel:

Please hang your old stories, and face the issue on ground, no claims of yours deserves any citizen to be killed in any country.

Kindly give any country that it's citizens are free from all the crimes you're listing.

SA citizens are even worse, they're lazy and all they do is crime.

Nigerian Govt needs to put them where they belong...

Oh yeah... And where do they belong? In their country! Last time I checked, that's where they are.

And where do you belong? In your country. undecided You're probably not there right now.

Did they come to your country to massacre you? No. So you have no point here if I may point out.

Oh and I never said Nigerians deserved to be killed anywhere for whatever reason.

Read the comment I responded to and stop quoting out of context.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by LeSudAfricaine: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Serendip:
Nigeria, let's re-examine ourselves. If you've been to South Africa, you'll begin to rethink that self-acclaimed title as the GIANT OF AFRICA. Let's develop our land, hold our government accountable and stop claiming this sense of entitlement in other people's land. We are very quick to cry wolf..everybody hates us but we have refused to embark on some thorough introspection. Let's change our ways. Peace smiley
unbiased truth
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by micxwell(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2017
Dare2Try:

Me too my brother, militant should let me finish my sub before Dem start bombing biko
To hell with MTN jor mschewww if they can even teach em a lesson I'll be glad. Have never trusted em enough to use them as my main network undecided
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Emassive(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2017
These ones na street boys for Warri and Bayelsa
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by Goovo(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Na real wah
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by bayinq25(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2017
mr1759:
una wey dey talk say na empty treat , where opc, and arewa group and all those useless body.
only militant run things in this country the rest are stomach infrastructural group
you no mention biafra group?
Re: Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others by irepsuccess: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2017
0rlando0woh:
Yoruba Muslims will condemn them for this.
Watch out.
what as religion or ethnicity got to do with the post?
Dont we have yoruba muslims at south africa too? it's really a nice development by the NG militant even though this isnt the first time they will make such empty threat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Visits Fruit Market Gutted By Fire, Promises To Rebuild It / Police Arrest Four Ex-president Jonathan's In-laws Over Theft Of Jewellery, Valu / Oshiomhole, APC NWC Meet APC House Of Representatives Caucus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.