Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid (14129 Views)

3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth / Four Common Financial Mistakes Most People In Nigeria Make / 5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid by InvestinOwerri(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Facts
Re: 5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid by tivta(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
histemple:

The OP said "going big" on advertising should be a NO for "new" businesses.

However, it's just a piece of advice from a concerned fellow. You can either inculcate or discard it.

Have you ever wondered why HTC, Sony and other manufacturers don't sell? It is because of advertising, even Apple spends billions on advertising, a new company needs the power of the media to succeed, even tecno advertises aggressively...
Re: 5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid by sshalom(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
eezeribe:
Thanks op.
I recently launched my business in Awka and by God's grace I am doing everything you wrote and more.
The sky is just my foot mat.
I DEDICATE this FTC to the few Nigerian youths who think outside the box and still believe in dignity in Labour.
Don't be discouraged by the many get rich quick schemes and their participants who may want to intimidate you with their Tokunbo cars.
In the journey of life... It's not how fast, but how well.

God will empower you as you work hard to drive your business to optimal success.
Re: 5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid by ariesbull: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
tivta:
No 3 is false, how will people know about your service if you don't advertise? Do you know how much Samsung spends on advertising every year? It is only in Nigeria that small businesses don't see the value of advertising

I know you are a Irina but there is what we call the best advert is word of mouth
Re: 5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid by JFT24(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
hello peeps. am a graduate but yet to go for NYSC and am highly interested in business. currently, am having 200k which i want to invest in business. please i need a sincere business idea with quick turnover. please guys, i want sincere advice only. Am trying to develop myself. location is either Kaduna or Sokoto.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumia: 'africa's Amazon' In Landmark Stock Market Listing / Street Wise Quotes / How Much Does Taxi Drivers Make ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.