Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Please Advice Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice Me (750 Views)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me by fromusa: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2017
This my relationship journey, I wonder how it will end because I have not really been lucky with this thing called love, I don't. Know if I should just forget marriage and focus on other things.

I am in a long distance relationship with a guy from my home town, but we hardly communicate as we should considering the plans we have about this relationship from the onset, we are looking at marriage, we are both mature, no longer kids, he makes me feel so lonely and alone, he hardly calls and when I call he hardly picks call, he usually comes online at midnight and I ask him to always wake me up so that we can talk but he doesn't do that, therefore this our so called relationship lacks what would have made it one.
I am thinking of calling it quits, this thing is making me loose focus, I am now getting frustrated and I don't like it, I have voiced it out to him several times but he refused to change, maybe I am the one calling it relationship, maybe to him I am a mere friend, I don't know.
So I want to call it quits and know that I don't have anybody instead of going through this pain.
Am I acting hastily or should I just ignore him instead of ending it by myself.
Please I need mature advise for this is a sensitive thing. Thanks all.
Re: Please Advice Me by Dyt(f): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Ignore
Re: Please Advice Me by Dyt(f): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
fromusa:
My dear sorry for ur breakup but let me advise u from experience, my ex boyfriend left me in my 30s also last year and got married to another woman this year January, reason was that I am not tall enough for him, but I can tell u today that I am always singing songs of praises cos Love found me, a much more better person than I ever imagined, love will find u when u least expect it, just be focused, concentrate on ur work or business,take care if urself, love urself, live ur normal life, make friends, catch fun but don't forget God, get closer to God more and u will see everything falling in place.
You will get over him, you will not die from heart break, the earlier u try to forget about him the better for u.

Can you do this pls

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me by forzarush(f): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2017
fromusa:
This my relationship journey, I wonder how it will end because I have not really been lucky with this thing called love, I don't. Know if I should just forget marriage and focus on other things.

I am in a long distance relationship with a guy from my home town, but we hardly communicate as we should considering the plans we have about this relationship from the onset, we are looking at marriage, we are both mature, no longer kids, he makes me feel so lonely and alone, he hardly calls and when I call he hardly picks call, he usually comes online at midnight and I ask him to always wake me up so that we can talk but he doesn't do that, therefore this our so called relationship lacks what would have made it one.
I am thinking of calling it quits, this thing is making me loose focus, I am now getting frustrated and I don't like it, I have voiced it out to him several times but he refused to change, maybe I am the one calling it relationship, maybe to him I am a mere friend, I don't know.
So I want to call it quits and know that I don't have anybody instead of going through this pain.
Please run like you're being chased like a mad man,he's emotionally unavailable and may be hiding things from you,even an existing marriage. Beware!

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me by babythug(f): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2017
No need to formally call it quits!

Just ignore him and move on with your life. Dedicate more energy on your religion, career and taking care of yourself more!

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2017
fromusa:

My dear, you sound very desperate to settle down. Listen to that voice within you telling you to run from this chap. He's up to no good. He hasn't married you and he's treating you like this, what will happen when you're married? Do you honestly think it will be better?

Absence they say make the heart grow fonder, obviously his heart is not yours.

The unfortunate part is that because you're latching on to this guy trying to make a dead horse walk, you're probably not paying attention to other worthy and suitable suitors who may be coming your way.

The earlier you block him out of your life, the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me by TheeDetective: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
I don't understand why some women don't have self respect for themselves. You don't need anyone to tell you that it's either he's married or he's interested in someone else. Find someone else and stop forcing yourself and wasting time on someone who's not interested in you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me by olac21(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
I think you are the one who sees it as as relationship...to him it is something else...pls ghost sharpish maybe he will come back to his senses..if not,pls move on..
in addition,you have not been lucky with relationships..what has been happening to the past ones

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me by angelTI(f): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
In summary, quit the relationship without recourse to the guy!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me by Vikky014(f): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
fromusa:

SNUB HIM BABE. HE IS NO LONGER INTERESTED
Re: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
You can't force what isn't there. Stop wasting your time and energy on someone who isn't interested. Please move on.

fromusa:

I bolded your own words above ^. You already know that this man is not the man for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me by thorpido(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
fromusa:

Did you meet him online?Seems his heart was never in this relationship.

You want to marry from your hometown?Keep your heart open and your mind broad,love will find you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me by fromusa: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Thanks all, actually my heart has been telling me to quit but I need to confirm so as to not to start blaming mysekf, what two or more people said cannot be lie. So thanjs once again.
Re: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol, this remained me of an ex . He came back after two years and still expect me to be the same person he had knew in the past.
This was a guy who could hardly call, pick your call etc. I got feed up and decide not to border about someone who does not even know if i exist.
Fast foward to last year ,he started calling asking for my hand in marriage(as if am that despirate) .I told him to give me some time to think over it. In a month he call for once or twice. Lol, the next phrase his him telling me to come visiting. My sister let me rest my case for here.

So for him mind he expect me to leave who am dating for him? Kole work

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Beaten By Her In-laws For Giving Birth To A Baby Girl (video) / Your Values: Your Value / 5 Ways Your Parents’ Advice Could Destroy Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.