Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits Broke Up Because He Saw Me With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits Broke Up Because He Saw Me With Another Guy (699 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits Broke Up Because He Saw Me With Another Guy by PenAStory: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
https://penastory.com/2017/03/02/advice-me-my-friend-with-benefits-broke-up-because-he-saw-me-with-another-guy/

Hello all, it has been over a month since we had a Tell Tale Thursday but today we are bringing it back with a lady’s issue. She has been sleeping with a guy whom she is not dating when he suddenly called off things because he saw her with another guy. Read her dilemma as sent in and drop your mature comments only.

Good day, I just need to clear this off my mind… There is this guy I have been having sex wit for about 10months now tho we dated at one point before he told me he doesn’t want a relationship but we still kept having sex after that, the sex is so good and he told me he had the best sex of his life with me and always tells me he loves me… But recently I asked him what he wanted from me because I wanted us to be official but he said he had a girlfriend and just wanted us to keep having sex but one day he saw me with another guy hanging out together tho I didn’t have anything to do with the guy I just went out with him, he became angry I tried explaining things to him but he stopped answering my calls and texted me to move on… The thing is I really like him cos he makes me happy and satisfy me during sex, so I dunno if I should still try reaching out to him or just move on because for someone who just wanted sex to stop speaking to me because he saw me hanging out with another guy just makes me confused. Please I need an advice

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits Broke Up Because He Saw Me With Another Guy by Lovegisty: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits Broke Up Because He Saw Me With Another Guy by adorablepepple(f): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeew, so sex is now food smh
Re: Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits Broke Up Because He Saw Me With Another Guy by Magician1503(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Puszy so good he wants to have it all to himself on a platter of gold.
Re: Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits Broke Up Because He Saw Me With Another Guy by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Magician1503:
Puszy so good he wants to have it all to himself on a platter of gold.

Then he should the needful nah grin

No need for hide and seek.

Guys sef! They always want to their cake and have it.

Op, tell the babe to. Move on. She shouldn't make the mistake. Begging him.
After a while. He come back to his senses. And that's where u will. Place an ultimatum. Either me or your gf? Or lemme jejely start a new relationship with this new guy. Am done with the role of side chick or friends of benefit.
I need a real guy to be mine.
So be prepared of either he will say: Yes ok I understand bad or blatant No! I can't, but let's still continue the way we were before nah?
Simply give him the space and be prepared he will contact u again.
Re: Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits Broke Up Because He Saw Me With Another Guy by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2017
A HOE with a HOLE meant for every JOE...
Re: Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits Broke Up Because He Saw Me With Another Guy by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2017
adorablepepple:
Mtcheeeeew, so sex is now food smh
It is fun.

(1) (Reply)

Single Moments: Friend Zone, Hot Zone By Jessica Orika / #is That One Also....# / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.