Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster (33131 Views)

Arewa Youths To Presidency: You Don’t Represent The North / "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
eflintsone:
bros am nt yoruba but igbos with d way they are not united is so so extreme to the extent that some eastern state dnt marry from anoda eastern state .... This dnt happen in yoruba land or hausa land

State your tribe with PROOF and I will engage you...NO TRIBE is as UNITED as Igbo...Meet my terms and we do some real intellectual job here and now...

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by XBLadez: 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
[s]
eflintsone:
oga forget ur english abeg , m nt yoruba but igbos gat no unity withing each other, igbos around me complain of this same thing and i have noticed this same thing fir years now
[/s]
I know you're not Yoruba but the roof of your house is still brown.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312839_cemetaryattendant1_jpegdf1ada4ce03b45888a073bbd3ca9887b

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by victorvezx(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
perez100:
Am even shocked some chaps are dignifying the thread with rejoinders as if the broacaster was speaking for the entire people.
Am even more shocked that u think a Rogue like Kanu speaks for the entire Noble Igbo race

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by effty(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShootToKill:
Yes... Activist Kanu (as International media call him) does not represent 'Ibos' like Goshu Enwereji (Never even heard about him till today) but he REPRESENT IGBOS, ANNANG, EFIKS, OGONI, EKAJUKS, IBILS, ITSHEKIRIS, URHOBOS and EVERY BIAFRAN TRIBE.

Even efulefu cowards more popular than the Goshi abi na Gomshu have made greater noise but have failed. grin grin
How many Ibibios, Annangs, Ijaws, etc do u see in ur IPOB meetings?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Eastwalk(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShootToKill:

Mr pained zombie, the Itshekiris I know in real life are not accusing Biafrans of forcing Biafra on them while at the same hating Biafrans for wanting to leave them in one nigeria. Shey you get?

You claim say you be "itshekiri" but you wan do "by force one-nigeria" with me, but you no wan unite with me under "One consensual Biafra". Check am Na, who be the hypocritical fool here? grin grin grin
Hear out this loony in limbo I don't care about ur biafra, we have nothing in common so don't hoax ur biafra issue with my itsekiri tribe.BTW we are tired of sharing same state boundary with u guys in delta state, we are calling for independent state with itsekiri/urhobo/igala nation you are here spewing trash out of ur rotting brain. The day you will step ur hoo doo protest in warri, you will know the meaning of itsekiri. foolish igbo delta

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by macluvph1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
OP, this your write up is not comprehending at all because even a kanuri man can still claim ibo and write any nonsense.

I believe this post was put up to counter what NK called Nigerian securities.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Agbalanze(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
After going through his post, I don't think that anything reasonable can come out from a man who pronounces or write Igbo as Ibo.... He is lost!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Emycord: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
kenex4ever:
he just said d truth. Nnamdi kanu is on his own.

I tried listening to his radio broadcast few years back but I couldn't hold on for more Dan 20minutes, he is full of hate, anger and always talking about war.
We are marginalised but dats not d way to go about it. He can't be a hero to any educated igbo man by doing things dat way.

I want d fg to set him free on condition dat he won't cause more hate on d mind of most uneducated or uninformed igbos.
but it seems fg is the one causing the hatred since 1970. Well how about we subject nnamdi kanu's idealogy and these educated igbo's opinion to a referendum and settle it once for all. Or you think these educated people speak for the common man? Or you think igboland is about the so called educated and rich men? Guy nnamdi kanu is the voice of 95% igbos . The remaining 5% are your educated and politically correct igbos. We cant all perish for thier sakes to prove me wrong jets have a referendum simple

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Abagworo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
IPOB is simply a PDP crafted brainwash mechanism aimed at disrupting the success of APC in changing Nigeria from the old ways.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by ShootToKill: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Eddygourdo:
yet listen to urself ranting, and struggling to appear to make sense. You are so filled with hate and opposition that u can't see the folly in ur choices. Let's prove your inept arguements and possibly intellect.

With the actualiaztion of biafra, possibly the biafran dollar. Tell me the possible value of it with respect to the american dollar in projection of 20years. Project for me the growth indices of states under the biafran inititatve that supports biafra as a soluion to the mailaise plaguing those states currently. More questions will be posed to you , so you prove ur intellect and how far better off u are than the zoogerian idiots

You are pained.. e pele sir. grin grin

If you want answers to your questions, you will first have to give way and do your unity with your brothers in benin republic first and then watch eastwards and learn how true nations are built. Only mor0ns will repeat the mistake zoogeria made when building their own nations and we both know that Biafrans are not mor0ns, mor0ns don't build war equipments and unjammable radio stations with little resources. A producing country cannot have a weak currency because they are important to global business community, that is basic economics zoogerians have failed to grasp for 50 years and still counting. grin grin

If you believe Biafrans (whom you hate) will fail, i implore you to still give way, seat back with your popcorn in oshogbo and watch them "fail". Not too much to ask, you'll agree with me. grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by elsomm(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gochu Enwereji is IBO. KANU is Igbo! How do they relate? In no way. Nada!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by XBLadez: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
[s]
Abagworo:
IPOB is simply a PDP crafted brainwash mechanism aimed at disrupting the success of APC in changing Nigeria from the old ways.
[/s]
Shut up! Abagworo the slave of Okoroawusa!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by victorvezx(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygringrin Just see someone who can't construct correct sentence or ensure correct spellings talking about intellectualism and cognitive prowess... YOU'RE sick indeed sad
Yimu, am sure u really understood what I was explaining. U just got nothing upstairs to reply. Brainwashed clown

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Ejjis(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
ShootToKill:
Yes... Activist Kanu (as International media call him) does not represent 'Ibos' like Goshu Enwereji (Never even heard about him till today) but he REPRESENT IGBOS, ANNANG, EFIKS, OGONI, EKAJUKS, IBILS, ITSHEKIRIS, URHOBOS and EVERY BIAFRAN TRIBE.

Even efulefu cowards more popular than the Goshi abi na Gomshu have made greater noise but have failed. grin grin

Thank you my brother.... Afonja dey claim Ibo but we are Igbos........

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by eflintsone(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
I know you're not Yoruba but the roof of your house is still brown.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312839_cemetaryattendant1_jpegdf1ada4ce03b45888a073bbd3ca9887b
you see wah i was saying lol ... How does this relate pls ?? Well someone staying under a brown roof is better than some set of disUnited pple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by victorvezx(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
effty:
How many Ibibios, Annangs, Ijaws, etc do u see in ur IPOB meetings?
Lol, good question for that Biafra Land-Grabber.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by XBLadez: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ejjis:

Thank you my brother.... Afonja dey claim Ibo but we are Igbos........
The suffercated, brownie coneheads will never get anything right. This is just another failed propaganda by them to bring division among Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by perez100: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
And you called him a rogue and want him be hanged like he had killed one soul and looted Nigeria blind? He had visited my house in US and Kanu is nice.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by buckdudebuck: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Am talking of the tribes in the South-South (Niger Delta) that u claim call radio Biafra. Because 3 Or 5 Niger deltans call ur pirate radio, does not mean they speak for the millions of people in that region. Everybody knows that the vast majority of callers on radio Biafra are mainly the igbos
they don't all need to call for us to know, just as not all Biafrans have called Radio Biafra which is registered in Britain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
XBLadez:

Don't mind the suffercated coneheads. Is Fayose not the first person to identify their god Thiiefnubu with this picture as an old crimina with rotten teeth? grin grin grin

cheesygringringringrin These are hypocrites who feel everybody has lost their brain...SOME VERIFIABLE FACTS include;

1)SW is the ONLY tribe that has voted along ETHNIC lines since INDEPENDENCE till date...but they accuse others of bigotry...

2)1st republic had issues LARGELY because of SW politics(Akintola vs Awolowo)...

3)SW has HIGHEST number of debased and morally bankrupt individuals as leaders...eg Which tribe has persons with the crime pedigree of Kashamu, Tinubu etc as leaders?

I detest tribal politics but can't stand seeing my tribe DAILY bombarded with lies by sadists and hypocrites sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by XBLadez: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
[s]
eflintsone:
you see wah i was saying lol ... How does this relate pls ?? Well someone staying under a brown roof is better than some set of disUnited pple
[/s]
What sense is there to claim you're 'sophisticated' when your roof is brown and wearing off? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4942847_images35_jpeg9443976b6afe36681637d7d70e60f392

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by eflintsone(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

State your tribe with PROOF and I will engage you...NO TRIBE is as UNITED as Igbo...Meet my terms and we do some real intellectual job here and now...
state my tribe ?? Well i wont stoop so low , my igbo family friend will neva let his kids visit his villiage cos of one reason he wont say , a friend of mine frm anambra refused to marry her enugu ex cos he is nt frm anambra , even some of my igbo friends told me der is possibility of conflict in a marriage if both couples dnt hail frm d same villaige despite been igbos and frm the same state ...u knw well wah i am talking about .... Is this wat u call the most united tribe ??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by buckdudebuck: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
mayorwah98:

Ipob spotted!!!
Proud one for that matter. Make see how the zoo go progress

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
CHAIII HEADACHE FOR THE IPOBERS RIGHT NOW
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by mayorwah98(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
buckdudebuck:
Proud one for that matter. Make see how the zoo go progress
Zombie!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Oxtonguy: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Eastwalk:
Hear out this loony in limbo I don't care about ur biafra, we have nothing in common so don't hoax ur biafra issue with my itsekiri tribe.BTW we are tired of sharing same state boundary with u guys in delta state, we are calling for independent state with itsekiri/urhobo/igala nation you are here spewing trash out of ur rotting brain. The day you will step ur hoo doo protest in warri, you will know the meaning of itsekiri. foolish igbo delta
I am enjoying this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Yimu, am sure u really understood what I was explaining. U just got nothing upstairs to reply. Brainwashed clown

ok

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by BobHIGHNESS(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
omofunaab:
In IPOB Voice

"Gochu Enwereji is just an afonja that took up an Igbo name "
do you mean dead warrior afonja? because he was dead long,he was from Ilorin,he died in a battle against fulani back then,he's the only afonja i know

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by victorvezx(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
buckdudebuck:
they don't all need to call for us to know, just as not all Biafrans have called Radio Biafra which is registered in Britain.
Lol, and how many Niger deltans do u see in Ipob meetings? How many Niger deltans are leaders of Ipob? Tell urself the truth and leave the Oil. Biafra is an Igbo project, but because they need the billions of dollars worth of the massive oil in the Niger delta, Ipob added the region.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by victorvezx(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by kernel501: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
It surprises me how Yorubas, lose there reasonings when it comes to Biafra related issues. Which country have had to share same belief?, Brexit good number of British nationals were for, while some were against.
Overwhelming majority of Igbos are for Biafra, come down to the East make noise against Biafra and watch your end.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode / Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill / Southern Kaduna Celebrates The Appointment Of Musa As Chief Of Defence Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.