Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out (38829 Views)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by Abiagirl777(f): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
xz
Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by viexcey(f): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
What's the essence of her having children? We know that most old people are annoying and at times very hard to take care of but there's nothing wrong in getting old. How can a 85 yrs old be troublesome and fight her DsIL? Where does her energy come from? What a pity life for her.
Well, they will all get old one day.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by uchemummy(f): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
They should rent a hse for her and employ sombody to be taken care of her. I cant imagin my children abandon me no matter what.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by Ameedan: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=AK6464 post=54197102]Something is missing in this story.

When I read the the first part, I was like end-time Children. When I finished reading I was like endtime mother.
Hahaha... end time family

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by seenter84: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Wetin person no go see or hear for naija
Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by bukolabeauty09(f): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jabioro:
Honestly I don't know what to say.. better still she can be taken back to her village.. put some stipend amount in roll for her..
but who will look after her in d village? MFM really tried......2k weekly

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by Ihateafonja: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
the most respectful tribe.
Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by abbeyty(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
no matter what the old woman did wrong, it is very wrong for her kids to abandon her. mummy i love you

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by Empiree: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
AK6464:
Something is missing in this story.

When I read the the first part, I was like end-time Children. When I finished reading I was like endtime mother.
This is nonsense. No matter what she did or doing, she does not deserve this from her children. If she dies in this situation, all the children are going to Jahanam ( Fire Of Hell). If she was troublesome, there is a way around it. Did they know what she went through to raise them?. I am sorry, the children have absolutely no excuse

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by Abiagirl777(f): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
she could be repetantant if she actually used to be evil,my Mil type of woman.if a mother can abandon her 3 mth old son for her 10 Yr old daughter to nurture and then run off to marry another man without looking back for over 22 yrs,then it could be karma.
sorry ma,but her kids shld forgive her and set her up.its not easy

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by olaolaking: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is just unfortunate. But the woman had issues. All children neglected her even when they have enough at hands. The siblings also do same thing. This shows that the woman has stories against her.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
DavidEsq:

I think it's best to be constructive here. Just sample ur opinion as to how best the children shld handle the situation cos all dis poo u are spewing ain't working no more

Are you saying the children don't know how to take care of their mother and needs to be told what to do?

Those children of that woman are married, have their own kids and grandchildren in most cases.

So if they are waiting for the public to lecture them before they start taking care of their mother. Then their time is coming.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by timy22(f): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Oh! All the children re boys/guys

If she has a daughter, am sure she would take care of her well.

Female child do care more for parent in old age.
Pray to have one.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by euchariadavid(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Its unfair;these might be the handwork of the enemies for the woman not to eat the fruit of her labour
Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
I know some old mothers like this...let ur children be, madam....now u are saying they neglected you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by euchariadavid(f): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
timy22:
Female child do care more for parent in old age. Pray to have one.
Exactly..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by AngelicBeing: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:
It will shock you that children like this will be ready to fly their girlfriends to London and Dubai, but cannot provide accommodation, a caretaker, companionship and money for their mother.

Generation with heart of stone
embarassed embarassed
l agree with you, regardless of what she must have done to them, carried all of them in her womb for 9 months each, they should temper justice with mercy and assist the old woman, honor your father and mother so that your days will be long in the land the LORD thy GOD giveth you sad

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by AngelicBeing: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Empiree:
This is nonsense. No matter what she did or doing, she does not deserve this from her children. If she dies in this situation, all the children are going to Jahanam ( Fir Of Hell). If she was troublesome, there is a way around it. Did they know what she went through to raise them?. I am sorry, the children have absolutely no excuse
1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by Lunagirl(f): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l agree with you, regardless of what she must have done to them, carried all of them in her womb for 9 months each, they should temper justice with mercy and assist the old woman, honor your father and mother so that your days will be long in the land the LORD thy GOD giveth you sad

Well said my sister,

Even if you don’t want the woman to stay with you, you can certainly make other provisions for her.

This kind of thing is unheard of in my village sad

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by DavidEsq(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Rollsnjaguar:

Are you saying the children don't know how to take care of their mother and needs to be told what to do?

Those children of that woman are married, have their own kids and grandchildren in most cases.

So if they are waiting for the public to lecture them before they start taking care of their mother. Then their time is coming.
See wat Buhari has caused now: ppl are no more patient again

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by bayinq25(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
enigmaticlion:
No be una dey use una Mama take do money ritual?
I'm laughing in mandarin.Blood of tuface protest!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by Tokziby: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Homeboiy:
Go drink rat poison nah

Watch what u say, cos u dont know what will become of u tomorrow. u should know when to joke with issues. When calamity befalls someone never ever make fun of them, whether u know them or not. if u dont have anything good to say, just keep mute.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by Ngokafor(f): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
timy22:

Female child do care more for parent in old age.
Pray to have one.

...My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by sanyahkod(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Truth is, some mothers are not worth calling 'Mothers' judging by reality. It isn't natural for a mother to be neglected by 5 children. It only shows there is a story we are yet to know of. We shouldn't pass our judgment on how wicked her children are just yet. We don't even know the mystery behind the other 5 children's death.
However, I am of the opinion that whatever wrong she might have done, she should be forgiven to allow her die in peace.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by hoodmenconcept(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
No matter what the old woman did, she is still their mother; I will always put blame on the kids. They are heartless, it's a very simple solution. if Mama is troublesome maybe because of old age, its happens because they will be behaving like a kid when they are old and they will want to be treated with all care, so it's a simple strategy. Just get a nice apartment for mama and get a nanny and you guyz should contribute a certain amount of money for mama every month.

simple
Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by ogbonti: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
The African culture of "my children will take care of me at old age" is creating this pity party by this old woman... if you take care of your sh it, in life, who cares what some kids do in future? Since Michael Jackson willed nothing to his father, Joe Jackson, nothing shocks me anymore.....
Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by sweatlana: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
And people will still be killing themselves over male children. I seems she does not have a daughter, cos it is daughters that take care of their parents.
I don't care what she did, they own her a duty to take care of her.

These children of hers are cursed!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by ayo55(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
No one can tell what's really going on
Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by Emassive(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
How can I not know or care where my mother lives Endtime Children for sure

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by KanwuliaExtra: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Very scary stuff!
People must learn to prepare for old age I tell you!
Time for "old folks" homes all around Nigeria.

No woman can live successfully with ANY MARRIED SON.
2 women cannot live amicably under the same roof.

Not even as mother and daughter!
I pity old people around the world o!
Very unfortunate. embarassed

5 SONS!!!!! Na wah.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out by gemini35(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
5 of them donated 25k,why not 20k each 100k,by the way if my mother is troublesome as alleged,why not get her an apartment, employ an elderly person that can take care of her,is either they are doing her from villa,diverting his children face and attention from their mother,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding / Marriage Is Not An Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.