Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (55866 Views)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) / This Nigerian Lady Posts About Sex On Her Snapchat, See Her Mother’s Reaction! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Cityguy: 12:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Eyaa, going back to Nigeria is now a brain-resetting threat. Hmmm, see life?
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by lastmaster(m): 4:43am On Mar 03, 2017
why people dey fear Naija like this?
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Caseless: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2017
DozieInc:
She wants to be doing happening babe cheesy
this got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Caseless: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2017
paulsibility:
grin grin.. African mum..
Happening Babe upandan.
grin grin
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Gome23: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Seriously I pray 4 all the mothers,that God will give them the strength and ability to raise there girl children well...............Amen. Cus e no easy to train girls
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Lunagirl:

I already saw that. Moana is way better

Just watched Moana, and it's soooooo awesome.
Hmm, mention what you want and boom, you have it.
You are so wonderful to have recommended that to me.
Have a blessed week.

PS. if I had your account digits, I would have sent #45m just for Moana. Lol,
Try Storks!!!!
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Lunagirl(f): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
sunshyne20:

Just watched Moana, and it's soooooo awesome.
Hmm, mention what you want and boom, you have it.
You are so wonderful to have recommended that to me.
Have a blessed week.

PS. if I had your account digits, I would have sent #45m just for Moana. Lol,
Try Storks!!!!

Please #45m is too much for me. I am not greedy lol. Only 20k will solve my current crisis now. So no fear grin

You are welcome wink
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lunagirl:

Please #45m is too much for me. I am not greedy lol. Only 20k will solve my current crisis now. So no fear grin

You are welcome wink

Lol.... The lesser is included in the greater.
How are you today?
Do have a blissful night rest...
Re: A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Mar 14, 2017
What's wrong with her post? That's something the mom should be teaching the daughter why is she upset she knows it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! / Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.