Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? (8899 Views)

Can Affiliate Marketing Be The Ultimate Employer Of Unemployed Nigerian Youths? / Freelancing: A Quick Escape For Unemployment Among Nigerian Youths / Can Affiliate Marketing Provide Jobs For Nigerian Youths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by ideologies(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Affiliate guru show us the way
importexpert:
It was revealed by the Nigerian Bureau of statistics that in the first quarter of 2016 the actual population of Nigerians that are willing, able and actively looking for jobs are 78.4 million. As high as this figure seem to be, the figures have been criticized by experts that the actual reality is much more than this.

Despite the potential that affiliate marketing holds for the future of Nigerian youths, yet Nigerians are less aware that a full time or part time job with enormous amount of pay has long been waiting for them. The aim of this thread is to create awareness of affiliate marketing and to encourage Nigerian youths to look at this direction for employment.

What is affiliate marketing all about?

Put in a very simple term, you are an ecommerce giant like konga or jumia, or a digital publisher that write guides such as eBooks and other software for commercial purpose. You employ me to get you customers and you are willing to pay me for every single sale I bring to you. I recommend your product on social Medias and other platforms. When anybody buys your product as a result of my recommendation, you pay me commission. In the above example you are a vendor/publisher and I am an affiliate.

The commission per/sale on digital products is usually 50% to 100%. I will recommend being an affiliate to digital products because of their high commission.

Below are few important facts you should know about affiliate marketing.

1. The affiliate marketing market is worth over N2.1 trillion naira and it is expected to grow in terms of yearly spending by 16%

2. 73% of affiliate marketers are males and 58% are college students

3. 52% of affiliate marketers do it part time while 48% does it full time and sees it as a life time career

4. More than 75% Australian market is owned by one affiliate network. Commission factory

5. In most affiliate programs, less than 10% of affiliates drive 90% of traffic and conversions. Going by our fact number one, this implies that less than 10% of affiliate marketers earn 90% of the N2.1 trillion. This is to tell you that those that invest little time to learn affiliate marketing either part time or fulltime have mega commissions awaiting them.

Lastly:

Affiliate marketing is the most profitable online venture that Nigerians that want to earn passive income online should consider first. I can say this because I have tried various forms of online businesses and I must confess that affiliate marketing is gold. In a period like this that a person will like to plan for his 2017, affiliate marketing should be at the top of your list regardless of who you are.

I will share with a handful of Lucky nairalanders the exact methods I use to succeed in affiliate marketing.
See www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Xzbit91: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
virus05:

they accept all countries

Thank you.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by helpfulposts(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
OP, so u've turned to SuccessDiggest newspaper on nairaland?
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by laxiitop(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
There is even a more better opportunity for the nigerian youth that pays even better than affiliate marketing or taking full-time jobs. for people who are interested, you could contact or whatsapp me directly 08188346558.

I don't want to go into details so I wont be going against the rules by seeming as if I'm promoting or advertising , but its an idea, what has changed my life and I am willing to help people change theirs to, if they are willing.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Celsony:
May God help us to start successfully...
But in your package, do you have a guide to create pay pal account? If not pls how can i create one? /smiley

i did not cover paypal because my strategy doesn't require paypal. just visit paypal dot com and register your account. Nigerians are allowed.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Walexz02:
Affliatjagaban my main man
The problem be sayall your stuffs na money
Show us love na

bro i have showed enough love. because it didn't get to you doesn't mean i have not showed enough love wink
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
makan85:
. pls bro can I hv ur contact so we can talk better

kindly get my contact from www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ventura1:

I won't like to spoil your business, I bought your guide but the information you provided in it is not complete and contacting you is almost impossible, you don't respond to Skype and Whatsapp messages and your phone is always switched off. You don't do business like that.

bro i just wish you can be fair to your self. the guide is not complete? which Nigerian course have ever been as complete as it that you have seen? i have made over 200 calls today but yet my number have been switched off since forever. thanks bro
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by moyin2009: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
@importexport Oga, I hope the package will put one through from the A _ Z of affiliate. thanks
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by supereagle(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
I will give it a try again.
legalwealth:

Use UK but sign up initially with a good UK IP. You can then be accessing on any IP including that of Nigeria.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Ventura1: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
importexpert:

bro i just wish you can be fair to your self. the guide is not complete? which Nigerian course have ever been as complete as it that you have seen? i have made over 200 calls today but yet my number have been switched off since forever. thanks bro
calm down bro, you make yourself available because you have a post hitting the front-page and calls are expected.
There are certain information you never said in the guide.

1. You did not inform us that clickbank will request bank details and did not explaining how to go about it.

2. Then Aweber is not admitting user from Nigeria, you need to guide on how to beat that and guide on which aweber service to use. A new user will not understand how to go about it from that stage. A detail info on aweber is needed in that guide.

Beside all the stated, your guide is good and finally have a dedicated phone number or whatsapp group for your buyer, you promised that.

2 Likes

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by helpfulposts(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
importexpert:

i did not cover paypal because my strategy doesn't require paypal. just visit paypal dot com and register your account. Nigerians are allowed.
Why do u post a comment like this without making a thorough research?
After opening the nigeria paypal a/c, what about the restrictions that are placed on the account?
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by gee99: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
importexpert:

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.
Thanks so much importexpert. Really appreciate. cool
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
helpfulposts:

Why do u post a comment like this without making a thorough research?
After opening the nigeria paypal a/c, what about the restrictions that are placed on the account?

hahhh you are now feeling as if you know it all because you know that Nigerian paypals cant receive cash. bro even a baby that earns online know this. i was on forefront of persuading paypal to allow Nigerians use their services. i remember how many emails i write to them then. his question is on the wrong thread. using my affiliate marketing strategy he do not need pp or payoneer. but you can help him out wink
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by mayrosplace: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
You 're available to post on nairaland but reaching you after buying your e-book is impossible. Even sms you don't reply.
Continue.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
mayrosplace:
You 're available to post on nairaland but reaching you after buying your e-book is impossible. Even sms you don't reply.
Continue.

when did you called me?
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by kristian98(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
You should be making millions from your affiliate marketing. Now you are selling 3k e-books. Why not dash it if you make as much as you claim? Share us the site you use to promote your affiliate products

1 Like

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Celsony: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2017
importexpert:

Thank you sir... sad
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2017
good morning to everyone on the thread.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Celsony:

Thank you sir... sad

you are welcome bro.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Walexz02(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2017
importexpert:

bro i have showed enough love. because it didn't get to you doesn't mean i have not showed enough love wink
Abeg show me love na
Which should I send, WhatsApp number or email?
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by bigbabyboy: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ventura1:

calm down bro, you make yourself available because you have a post hitting the front-page and calls are expected.
There are certain information you never said in the guide.

1. You did not inform us that clickbank will request bank details and did not explaining how to go about it.

2. Then Aweber is not admitting user from Nigeria, you need to guide on how to beat that and guide on which aweber service to use. A new user will not understand how to go about it from that stage. A detail info on aweber is needed in that guide.

Beside all the stated, your guide is good and finally have a dedicated phone number or whatsapp group for your buyer, you promised that.

@ Importexpert, kindly address these questions. I also bought your material and got stuck at this juncture. It is very imperative that you address these issues. Thanks
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
bigbabyboy:

@ Importexpert, kindly address these questions. I also bought your material and got stuck at this juncture. It is very imperative that you address these issues. Thanks

thanks very much for the concern bro. i am already updating the guide. some students had the aforementioned challenges and contacted me. i am updating all those part of the guide. all those that already have the guide will receive the update at no extra cost. i assure you that the guide is a goldmine for whom ever utilize it.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by kristian98(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
kristian98:
You should be making millions from your affiliate marketing. Now you are selling 3k e-books. Why not dash it if you make as much as you claim? Share us the site you use to promote your affiliate products
importexpert
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
kristian98:

importexpert

mark zucherberg is the youngest billionaire on earth yet he is selling facebook ads for 5usd. i wonder if he is truly rich. Dangote is the richest black man on earth yet he is selling salt for N35. i wonder if he truly have all the money. i am just trying to think like you wink. bro kindly mark my words, i do charity at will not based on your recommendation. if you need anything free please search further because i do not have what to give you. i have very valuable guides and they are not free. please search further. i do charity the time i want to who i want and the way i want it. so please back offf.
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by kristian98(m): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2017
importexpert:

mark zucherberg is the youngest billionaire on earth yet he is selling facebook ads for 5usd. i wonder if he is truly rich. Dangote is the richest black man on earth yet he is selling salt for N35. i wonder if he truly have all the money. i am just trying to think like you wink. bro kindly mark my words, i do charity at will not based on your recommendation. if you need anything free please search further because i do not have what to give you. i have very valuable guides and they are not free. please search further. i do charity the time i want to who i want and the way i want it. so please back offf.
LMAO. I remember when one nairalander trashed you and your "E-book marketing". You didnt know how to reply you untill someone who had patronised your e-book once helped u with a counter attack and this is what you have always been using in defence to your e-book biz. Thats why you post the same reply over and over again. Well, you are not mark. Neither are u dangote. Do u know how much they have made and will make in subsequent years? Besides, we know where this guys get most leads from. Now i asked u to post a link to your squeeze page but you dodged the question.
You say u give out freebies, well thats a big lie. I have followed you for a while on this forum. All you do is to open threads to teach people free affiliate marketing blue prints but u end up derailing those threads by asking people to purchase your e-books. We have had enough of you. Little wonder your thread no longer convert massive sales like before. You just want the money.
Someone has even testified that your e-book has so many loop hole on issues like aweber, paypal e.t.c
How long do u want to continue this way? Stop deceiving us. You are making no sales from your so called affiliate marketing but rather from your E-books.

1 Like

Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by Gidson05(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2017
importexpert:

I also sent u a text for over a month now but no reply. In ur ebook u did not explain that aweber requires card verification before they can allow u to register. Also about landing page, u said it is a single sale page on blogger.com and not a blogging process. how do one setup a blog dat wil be convincing enough to attract buyers without blogging? throw more light pls, really confusing
Re: Can Affiliate Marketing Create Employment For Nigerian Youths? by importexpert(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2017
Gidson05:
I also sent u a text for over a month now but no reply. In ur ebook u did not explain that aweber requires card verification before they can allow u to register. Also about landing page, u said it is a single sale page on blogger.com and not a blogging process. how do one setup a blog dat wil be convincing enough to attract buyers without blogging? throw more light pls, really confusing

below is a sample squeeze page. i believe you will understand better with the help of the below photo. you will customize blogger to make it plain and have your squeeze page on it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recent Development In Banking Industry In Nigeria / Where In Nigeria Can We Find Kaolin In Commercial Scale? / Currency Dealers Back Cbn’s Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.