Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well (21807 Views)

Plateau Killings: Angry Nigerian Lays Curse On Buhari, Wishes Him Shameful Death / Falana Seeks Rejection Of Morocco’s Application To ECOWAS / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Destinylink(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Telephone here, telephone there! God help us
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by coolestchris(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why all hausa presidents be dieing on sit
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Godprotectigbos(f): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
Morocco sef , last time they wanted to join EU now its ECOWAS

hahahaha una no go kee person here
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by ajalawole(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Op, if na play stop am ooo sad. Or u mean those herdsmen from MOROCCOcheesy
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
And the idiot keep using the word "vacation" smh.
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by NotComplaining: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Technology dey now where ppl in coma feel talk! It's called NTA news na
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
samincredible44:
me and buhari are currently chatting on watsapp.its fun sha
Hahahahahahahaha.....even me too,I dnt know y his doctors are not even picking my calls.Pls help me tell him to come back home let's try native medicine(Roots).
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by winj3: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
That's mallams for you, Osinbajo is the acting president of Nigeria yet dumb mallams in the presidency are directing calls to a sick fulani guy living in London.

1 Like

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by pecoprince: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Me and buhari is talking on the phone right now. Am thanking him for this sick leave he took. Osibanjo is woking well
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
What is the significance of this news to desuading us in the Buhari saga? None.
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by hollywater: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Does it mean this King don't know the meaning of ECOWAS?

1 Like

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Rrankdonga(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mynd44:
The last time a Nigerian president spoke with the King of Morocco, it ended up to be a lie and a diplomatic row.

I am watching ooo
moving on must be a difficult feat for you.
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by doubtingthomas(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
When President of Turkey go call Buhari?

Awon oniranu.

We have an Ag. President, let king of Morocco call Ag. President Osinbajo and not Buhari, let Buhari rest!

GBAM!!!
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Jesusloveyou: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mynd44:
The last time a Nigerian president spoke with the King of Morocco, it ended up to be a lie and a diplomatic row.

I am watching ooo
but this time, it was the king that initiated the call.

1 Like

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by creepsyme(f): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
May be if he talks to nigerains he will die, just we keep hearing backyard news how he spoke with this and that. Rubbish! wish u quick recovery if u are truely alive!
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
How can Morocco want to join ECOWAS? Don't they know geography at all?
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by able20(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Make dem dey call buhari up and down When Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi call buhari him no know.
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by gonkin(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
I even forgot about buhari. Make buhari just lost for London, who he helpp.. We are just waiting for this

With a heavy heart, we REGRET to announce the demise of..... Cuz we know thats how its gonna turn out. Or do u want to tell me he's experiencing hibernation that he cant be seen.

Let them continue to hide him. Since he left, nigeria has improved. So if anyone asks if buhari should return, i say no no.
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
`
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
OLADD:

Dude, I thought you're supposed to be a MOD for Nairaland, sometimes your comments resemble those of Sarrki. Na wa ooo
The rate this APC government is lying can explode bombs without triggering.
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
`
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by misteryman: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Poolish people, Buhari that doesn't talk and move is answering an international calls. Tell that to your babies' children.
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by kerike: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Thats a lie no phone call i was wt him throughout yesterday he didnt call Buhari at all

1 Like

Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by DollarAngel(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
Muslim Vs Muslim, what was he expecting sure it will flow
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by mantosa(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
I think Mamman Daura is the greatest here man. Now I see the essence of all his journey alongside Buhari even tho he holds no government position.

Northerners are too clever mahn!!!
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
ephi123:

But the Morrocan king was in Nigeria few months back, so Buhari fits the description you just gave.

@Topic, Buhari can continue wasting the country's forex in a foreign nation for as long as he wishes. We are doing just fine without his presence in the country.
U mean the london president?
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by babatee126(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
I have something important to say but, I must finish all this 365 crates of goldberg first.
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by TexasR: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
WTF
So it's now from the dubious king of Morroco that we will be getting information from our supposed president? When will these lowlife and scum around Buhari stop this nonsense
This is an insult taken too far

Dammmm.
Re: King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well by inemjoe: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Captures Two With Drugs Concealed In Cray Fish, Cereal Packets / IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ / Governor Ambode Meets With Civil Servants (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.