Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (26387 Views)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Angelanest: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
A young boy was rescued after being brutally beaten by his aunty in Lagos. The boy was saved by neighbors who had him screaming while he was flogged after offending his aunt. Facebook user, Ugochukwu Lucy shared the photo and wrote;

My people wat can u say abt Di's,because am speechless,hw can a young lady praying to God for favours ad open doors,beat up her nephew Di's way for nofin,Di's happened ryt in front of my houz while I was having my siesta, wat can u say abt Di's?pls repost so DAT Di's boy get justice

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/boy-rescued-neighbors-brutally-beaten-aunt-lagos-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by falcon01: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
what is wrong with humans this is pure wickdness no infact this is a fetish she gets aroused while doing these.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by sarrki(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmm

This is totally unacceptable

What's the name of the accused ?
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Crownadex(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
chizzusss !!!

see hw woman flog small boy like a mad man

can she flog her own child like dat ?

End time aunt

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lagos State Government will take up this case. They don't smile over such things.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Florblu(f): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Some Aunties won't make heaven no matter how hard they try

4 Likes

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by LionDeLeo: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmm

This is totally unacceptable

What's the name of the accused ?

Are you doubting?

I can bet anything, na dem.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by sarrki(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Are you doubting?

I can bet anything, na dem.

grin cheesy

You're a patriot

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by sarrki(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Florblu:
Some Aunties won't make heaven no matter how hard they try

Do you know the surprising part of all ?

God is not a man

He may even make heaven before most of us

2 Likes

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Bari22: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
wickedness
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by ashjay001(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
How can u invite a child into ur home, yet treat them differently?!

Everyone that stayed in our home still count my mom as theirs! They still come arnd n worship her. Their spouses report them to my parents in any dispute.

We wore d same clothes, ate from d same pot at d same time n given d respect ur age deserves.

15 Likes

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by RomeSankara: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
The way people like to hurt others in this country Na wa
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by decomaniaboss(f): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
those to be blamed are the ones that left their child in the hands of an ubber demon bitch from hell!!

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by nairavsdollars(f): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
dis one na witch
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by personal59: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
yeeeh Yoruba people will say

Iya aje (witch woman)

2 Likes

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by hemartins(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Get a can and start flogging the aunt. Pay her in her own coin
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2017

I'm not in support of what she did ooo. but I don't think she just took up cane and started flogging him for nothing.... when she's not MAD. Abeg poster go and do your research... ..

As gentle as my mum is, even her get boiling point.... Every woman does...

3 Likes

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
c
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Yusfunoble(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hanhan!!

Which kind witch be this one? angry
Abi aye anty fe baje ni?

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by oghale16: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jez. The way Nigerian mothers beat children these days.
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by idu1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
This one pass wickedness...
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
decomaniaboss:
those to be blamed are the ones that left their child in the hand of Good Samaritan

embarassed
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Intellad(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
wicked dirty Yoruba women.. mehn I hate their smelly Toto..

2 Likes

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by englishmart(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
oga madam. Even if you will have to drink garri everyday to train up your children, keep them with you. Many aunties don't know the pain in having children.

Meanwhile, op, it's spelt as "nothing" not nofin. When it's time to pronounce, we know how to pronounce it.

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Pat081: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dis is too bad hahaha so people re born to be bad , but dat man look like Evans ooooooo n op u can go to ministry of women and children right or ministry of Justice

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by armadeo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wicked people everywhere

Who do we blame.

Definitely not buhari cos people are wicked like that
Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Gruvychuky(f): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
this is definitely Python Dance.....

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo by Adebola02(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Any Man that will marry that wicked aunt should get ready for battle.... She will be a tough wife
she beat the boy to stupor

And most of them are very religious
Had one neighbour like that..we call her Mistress
She's devil's incarnate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) / Hoodlums Stone Woman To Death Inside Her House In Benin (Photo) / Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.