Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Unveils The New Way Of Curing Toothache - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Unveils The New Way Of Curing Toothache (826 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" / Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband / Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Unveils The New Way Of Curing Toothache by habgito: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
Popular busty actress, Cossy Ojiakor just revealed how she cured her severe toothache with alum.

See what she posted below

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/cossy-ojiakor-unveils-new-way-of-curing.html

lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Unveils The New Way Of Curing Toothache by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hag
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Unveils The New Way Of Curing Toothache by CoolFreeday(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Don't understand, is she encouraging extraction or the use of alum as to sure tooth ache?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Unveils The New Way Of Curing Toothache by Day11(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Too much of bjay can cause toothache.

You see ya lyf cossy.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Unveils The New Way Of Curing Toothache by prela(f): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
haba momo shocked, can you even put alum in your mouth for 5 seconds talk more 5 minutes.......i'm feeling the taste in my mouth sef just from imagining it grin

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike's Husband, Churchill Shows Evidence Of Tonto's Violence (video) / Reekado Banks Clapback At Haters On Twitter Over His BBN Performance [PICS] / Sad New, Popular Nollywood Actor Dies After Brief Illness...photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.