Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. (1225 Views)

Frame-up Allegation: Why Obasanjo Should Not Be Worried – Falana / Why Obasanjo Can’t Forgive The National Assembly / Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. by thonyrule(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, on Thursday left an event organized by the Nigeria Police, because they kept him waiting.

Obasanjo was the special guest of honour, at the Zone II maiden biannual special training and capacity building programme, at the Federal Palace Hotel in Lagos.

He arrived 90 minutes before the event, which was billed to start 10.30am but didn’t begin until 11.52am.

Obasanjo then informed those present, that he had to return to Ogun State for another event.

“Next time, before you call me, please be ready,” he said.

Speaking on the initiative, Obasanjo called for more training among security operatives and urged the Force to be in tune with the latest technology around the world.

He said: “Police must be aware and in touch with new developments in other parts of the globe. I can see my former IGP Musiliu Smith.

“Smith is completely out of date to give lecture on police duty. He has experience to share with you, but not on modern way of doing things. I don’t even know how digital you (Smith) are.”
Re: Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. by ki02020(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
they just showed baba what they always do...call nigeria police for an emergency case like armed robbery they will most likely show up hours after the incident....shioooorrrrr

5 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. by Day169: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
..The Nigerian Police never fail to disappoint! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
agbaya man lipsrsealed
Re: Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. by kaykay1980: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
thonyrule:
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, on Thursday left an event organized by the Nigeria Police, because they kept him waiting.

Obasanjo was the special guest of honour, at the Zone II maiden biannual special training and capacity building programme, at the Federal Palace Hotel in Lagos.

He arrived 90 minutes before the event, which was billed to start 10.30am but didn’t begin until 11.52am.

Obasanjo then informed those present, that he had to return to Ogun State for another event.

“Next time, before you call me, please be ready,” he said.

Speaking on the initiative, Obasanjo called for more training among security operatives and urged the Force to be in tune with the latest technology around the world.

He said: “Police must be aware and in touch with new developments in other parts of the globe. I can see my former IGP Musiliu Smith.

“Smith is completely out of date to give lecture on police duty. He has experience to share with you, but not on modern way of doing things. I don’t even know how digital you (Smith) are.”
[b][/b]
Make tell himself that

Re: Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. by amzee(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Obasanjo doesnt tolerate nonsense.
Why will they keep him waiting?
Sai Baba.
GEJ slayer.
PDP slayer.
Re: Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. by Chikelue2000(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dnt knw y we like wasting time
Re: Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. by May19th: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
For Being Kept Waiting, Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event In Lagos

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/03/02/kept-waiting-obasanjo-walks-police-event-lagos/

Re: Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. by vedaxcool(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Good... indiscipline should not be condoned.
Re: Why Obasanjo Walked Out Of Police Event In Lagos: Full Details. by imam07: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
agbaya man lipsrsealed
pray you will reach his age and status. It seems you don't have elders in your family. Even if you don't have pictures of old people in your house.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge / Nnandi Kanu : Young people Protest For His Release Today / Pdp Didn't Serve The Poor - Dr. Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.