Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) (61563 Views)

UNICAL Campus Bus Catches Fire (Photo) / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Pregnant Woman Forced To Deliver Baby After Her Boyfriend Set Her On Fire Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by PrickGetSize(m): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Recession things. Even the domestic animals are going wild. That goat looks desperate; very soon it will start killing chickens and lizards for food.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by ambsteve: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
The recession also affected animals Kingdom!
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by ALAYORMII: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
sugarbelly:
The goat is fearless...

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/blog-post.html

This is not being fearless but being very hungry

The goat was ready to either eat or die trying
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by repogirl(f): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol, Na extreme hunger tinz... cheesy
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by miqos02(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
na WA oh
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin tongue

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Abeyjide: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
portraying the works of kwara politicians.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Splinz:
The goat be like: I'd die with this cassava today. cheesy
This your meme got me laughing grin grin
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Recession biting even goats.

Nor be who don chop go see throway for goat to chop.

Even his beloved cows will soon revolt against Buhari. grin
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by forayfleo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmmmmm iron goat
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by airprinz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Na wow!! Even goat is suffering from recession. Have never seen this kind of a thing in my life before

1 Like

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by uju22(f): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lols, recession so kwa jide ewu nka
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
But some of our fearless brothers also do this all the time. Even with death penalty in Malaysia, China etc for drug crimes, they just risk their lives anyway. So was this goat on recession
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by distilledwalex(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=Slowgoat post=54212049]This is all Buhari fault grin[/quote
SlowGoat.. Na u be dat grin grin grin
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by zirrah: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
dhtml18:
my goat does worse!
that why their meat is sweet!!!
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by iukpe: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
You can see, theres nothing else around to eat.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by babadee1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
This proves that Jonathan was right all along. In naija a goat will always eat the yam no matter what, even the one boiling hot on the fire.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
APC Goat.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by jimzad02(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
[left][/left] THAT'S HOW PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS DO TO MADE US WHAT WE'RE IN NOW
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Mrhaven(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
hehehe hmmm animals now experience recession ...spits, packs bag out of the country..... Because at this rate very soon we will beg congo for visa angryhehehe hmmm animals now experience recession ...spits, packs bag out of the country..... Because at this rate very soon we will beg congo for visa
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by KeDv: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lmao cheesy cheesy grin
The hunger is real!!!
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by mmsen: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
A goat named Buhari.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
No wahala, e go follow end for the pot
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by babatee126(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
WHAT DOES THIS WANT ON FTP?
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Tolams16(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
See as recession don frustrate even goats....na wa

Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Timika: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Get food or die trying. Vexing Goat.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by thunderbabs: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
That goat na Spartacus
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by penitential(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
It shows that you're not different from THAT GOAT.
grin grin grin
Apple1992:
what a daring goat!shocked

Meanwhile please read this

Today I was coming back from
work, in the bus
there sat a very pretty girl. All the
guys in the bus were
staring at her. Many of them passed
their destination
without knowing, as for me I was very
proud of
myself because I sat next to her. I did
all the signs I
could to make her feel my presence
but all in vain, An
idea came to my mind. I took my
phone and
dialed a fake number as guys always
do to attract
girls' attention.
Me: Hello Mum, pls I'm calling to
remind u that I can't
make it today because I just received
a call from the
LAGOS state governor asking me to
represent him at
the meeting bcz he is not in Nigeria
now. Pls tell my
brother to use my range rover 2017 to
come and pick
you up from the market. I will be at home in
2days. thanks
Mum. I will Mum. Love u too. All this
while the girl
was looking at me, I said in my heart that
she will fall for
me if I talk to her ..
Me: Hi baby, why are you looking at me like
that? Are you surprised?
Girl: Pls collect ur phone battery. it
fell down when u
were removing it from your pocket. I couldn't raise my head till I got down from the bus
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by Jamieblack(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Eran iya oshogbo grin grin ;
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by kendo4us1: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
please do anybody have Geoplex drillteq Ltd test question, i have test to write with them tomorrow , please help.
Re: Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) by valx2: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
olaszydaruma:

Your brain need resetting
Another Afonjagoat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List 5 Weird Facts About You / Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? / Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.