Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends (41152 Views)

Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by jimmyolasun: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
zarakay:

grin grin
aunty,iss nor funny oo... Whenever i see most children this days been nurtured, i juss dey give my malee one kain eyes... Naa y till now, my English still get up and down's ... Iss trigger
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by buffalowings: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
themonk:
Watched this video some days back, was actually hilarious and touching with a sense of genuine repentance from the Little, adorable and pretty child.

I want a baby cry
making a baby is so easy
just find one opeke for your street
nack am raw, without condom
just wait for nine months, thank me later.

as per their upbringing and you training them
you're on your own o. angry

3 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Apina(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
ALAYORMII:
She stole candy and she's still being recorded instead of getting a serious spanking
who spanking don EPP?
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
toluwalopsy:
.Hmmmn! She speaks like me. smiley wink
Easy with the lies. tongue
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by toluwalopsy(f): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=54218762][/quote]

Because "WHY"contains three letter words.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by otipoju(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
bg0074real:
people are saying shes well trained.
she stole a candy at that young, something is wrong.
Didnt watch the video

She stole the candy and gave it to her friend. Stealing is normal for children. It is parents who have to convince them one way or the other that it is wrong.

Tell me you never ever stole as a child and I will tell you that you are a pathetic liar.

3 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by toluwalopsy(f): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
ToriBlue:
Easy with the lies. tongue
Thanks........fellow liar. wink wink
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by SmartMugu: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Difference between a child and a pikin.

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by chronique(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
bg0074real:
Didnt watch the video

Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! Cut that crap now. Majority of us did stuffs like this at that age. But that didn't make us grow into thieves. You know why? Cos we were caught, corrected and shown the right path to life. I remember waking up to steal shortbread from the fridge in the 80s when everyone was asleep. I was at my grandma's place at that time and most of my aunts were around. Guess what? Someone was sleeping on a mattress close to the fridge and the breeze from the opened fridge, was what woke her up. Lo and behold, I was caught right there. Why did I do it? I can't tell. I wasn't deprived of eating from it during the day... At the end of the day, I was smacked and corrected. Not just that time, but also at different other occasions. Guess what? All that training made me the man I am today. Today,i can boldly say that I am very contented with the very smallest of things I have. I can't steal, commit fraud or do all those illegal things people do; I don't have a heart strong enough to commit crime.

You should never ever judge a child by the stupid thing he or she does. It is part of learning and growing up. But always make sure you correct them and make them know such behaviors are totally unacceptable. That's the only way they would learn. That a child is well trained doesn't mean he or she would be perfect or wouldn't do anything wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by themonk(m): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
buffalowings:

making a baby is so easy
just find one opeke for your street
nack am raw, without condom
just wait for nine months, thank me later.

as per their upbringing and you training them
you're on your own o. angry
Hahahaha
Sharp shooter grin

How many you don chook today and how many don born for you?
The money part is whats refraining me o. I want my kids to get the best of everything but am getting there gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Our naija parent no dey listen to any words of such. Na flogging sure pass
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by chloride6: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
bg0074real:
Didnt watch the video

Mr man.. Something is wrong because a little girl stole candy?

What should she steal?

Money from the national treasury? grin grin

Mind ya sef

5 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by dazzlingd(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
She sounds too smart and outspoken for her age though, her kind become notorious gangsters even before 15
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Reggie2(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
My problem with this video is the exposure of that child's innocent face to the media world. Whatever the mom wants to achieve may turn negative on the child when she's grown. The internet could be a monster sometimes.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Iamfrank(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
ok
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by ibolomo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blakjewelry:
Kids, beautiful and lovely when little, I don't know what changes when they grow older. Many turn out be monsters.
guys happen
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by freecocoa(f): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
bg0074real:
Didnt watch the video
Being well trained doesn't make one immune to errors here and there, and the little girl said her friend made her, never underestimate the power friends can have over us.

That girl is awesome.

3 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Lisaflex(f): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Blakjewelry:
Kids, beautiful and lovely when little, I don't know what changes when they grow older. Many turn out be monsters.

Kids r shielded 4rm a lot of ugly stuff by their parents...As dey get older, dey r exposed 2 d gd,bad n ugly sides of life...Those who get mostly d bad/ugly experiences r likely 2 change as a result of pain..It would tk d grace of God 4 sm1 wt a lot of bad/ugly experiences in life not 2 bcm a monster.

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
themonk:
Lets make one grin wink Twins, one for you, one for me.
lol. Tempting.

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by ALAYORMII: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Apina:

who spanking don EPP?

Mii
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by ibolomo(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
ninovandross:
Bros so u remember Wetin u do when u be 3 years old
Bro it is possible. there are people that see "flashes" of what actually happened when they were just months old. memories never leave our brain, we only lose the ability to access them.
I for one can remember a particular event from when I was just 1 going on 2. I initially thought it was a dream until I told my mum certain details I could remember and she was amazed and confirmed them to be true

4 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by themonk(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Azil:

lol. Tempting.
Yes o. How are you today. I like your name, does it have a meaning or whats the story behind it?
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mouthgag:
grin

grin

grin

Saw the video last week.... I was marveled..

95% of Nigerian kids of her age can never speak like this..

Please there is nothing special in this!
Go to the village here in Nigeria and see how children of her age converse wit their parents, superbly, in their mother tongue.

The only thing I can say here is that she is precocious.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by whizcartel(m): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
timidapsin:

I remember when I was about this girls age..
My Mom and I were walking past a group of police men.

Then my mom threatened to tell them to arrest me.. I went to the police officers my self and started telling them I will just shoot you (with my fake stick gun)
how you take remember?
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by samhay: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Godiloveu, av u seen this?
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by akigbemaru: 12:31am On Mar 03, 2017
Kid promised not to steal again.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Kyllahmc(m): 1:18am On Mar 03, 2017
Well played scene... How can a girl of such age act that mature naturally? For a child to be able to adopt some of the behaviour exhibited in that video, her brain needs to be at certain development stage.. So it's not even biologically possible...
Well she has an amazing acting skills though and will do great for a kid actress.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 03, 2017
themonk:

Yes o. How are you today. I like your name, does it have a meaning or whats the story behind it?

There's a story. When I was in the university, a Friend in biological sciences nicknamed me Azilia, after a plant. He never told me why but I liked it and it stuck.

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:33am On Mar 03, 2017
bg0074real:
Didnt watch the video

She stole a candy and the mum found out and promised to take her to jail,and the video is the lil pleading and promising her mum never to still again and that she doesn't want to go to jail.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:40am On Mar 03, 2017
kimbra:
Aww!, she's cute and smart. grin

Talking like an adult, I guess the police is her nightmare. grin

She was begging to be spanked and yelled at just to not go to the police station.lol

"..You can take of your shoes,you can relax, I'll relax,you can yell at me,you can spank me but please I don't wanna go to the police station..."

"Are you gonna steal again"

"Never! Never! I'm gonna cut it out till I die"

Lol the kid is cool..The mom's doing a good job

2 Likes

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Ramaa(m): 3:58am On Mar 03, 2017
End time threads......

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by starlite1: 5:03am On Mar 03, 2017
Azil:

I really want one too. lol.

The problem is they grow up so fast.
Children are so adorable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain / Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.