Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends (41167 Views)

Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by watered(m): 5:33am On Mar 03, 2017
beetown:
this is beautiful... just beautiful shocked.

I would love to have a baby girl as my first child
Then leave that 'man' you are dating grin
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 03, 2017
What she did was wrong, forget the American accent! Anyone who grew up there especially black community, got that! I dunno what all this bout! That's a kid who should be taking some serious ass whooping not this shiiit
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Haddock(m): 6:06am On Mar 03, 2017
thestevens:
Lolz .kids are amazing and adorable.

Only as kids. Imagine when they grow up in the society! Hitler was a kid, Idi Amin was a kid, Shekau and his boko haram thugs were kids, our looting politicians were all kids, Vampire the River State kidnapper was a kid etc

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2017
ALAYORMII:
She stole candy and she's still being recorded instead of getting a serious spanking
punishment varies...dat alone is enof

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by themonk(m): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2017
Azil:

There's a story. When I was in the university, a Friend in biological sciences nicknamed me Azilia, after a plant. He never told me why but I liked it and it stuck.
thats so nice.
That plant must be soo beautiful, I love the name. Whats the real name though.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2017
Blakjewelry:
Kids, beautiful and lovely when little, I don't know what changes when they grow older. Many turn out be monsters.
Infantile amnesia

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Skmoda360(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2017
its on instagram since 0112hrs on thursday....well articlated kid she was so serious with the jail distance.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by hisMrs(f): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2017
i saw this video on twitter and someone said it is little Uriel from BBNaija. I didn't believe tho
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Mouthgag: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Please there is nothing special in this!
Go to the village here in Nigeria and see how children of her age converse wit their parents, superbly, in their mother tongue.

The only thing I can say here is that she is precocious.
You're not so smart... You still don't understand...
It's not about the language...
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Melian(f): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Majority lack understanding and the ability to see things beyond the eyes. This is not genuine sobriety. I see a girl that'll be an expert at manipulation and freeing herself from blame when she grows up.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Godiloveu(f): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2017
samhay:
Godiloveu, av u seen this?
wow, that's a good training, and an effective one too thumb up to the mom!
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by WomanOfRace(f): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2017
softMarket:
Take her to jail!!

That how Gifty started!cheesy

Gifty is coming for you!
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by WomanOfRace(f): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2017
themonk:
Watched this video some days back, was actually hilarious and touching with a sense of genuine repentance from the Little, adorable and pretty child.

I want a baby cry
A monk and you want a baby? this world sef

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Mactons(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2017
nice
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by maasoap(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2017
ALAYORMII:
She stole candy and she's still being recorded instead of getting a serious spanking
She is a kid. What she did wasn't that serious. What did you say she stole again? Candy.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by maasoap(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Melian:
Majority lack understanding and the ability to see things beyond the eyes. This is not genuine sobriety. I see a girl that'll be an expert at manipulation and freeing herself from blame when she grows up.
But she accepted that she did something wrong. That's the most important thing. And she made a promise.

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by themonk(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2017
WomanOfRace:

A monk and you want a baby? this world sef
Lol..even God has children. Are we not sons and daughters of God grin
By the way lets make this dream of mine come true na
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by iykebest1(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2017
toluwalopsy:
.Hmmmn! She speaks like me. smiley wink
you kini? you that I met in Bodija the other day.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by maelmoneyzz: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2017
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SURE FIXED GAMES - CORRECT SCORES,
GUARANTY: 100%.
FOR HIGH STAKERS AND SERIOUS MINDED PERSONS ONLY. PLEASE IT IS NOT FREE AND NO PAY AFTER. VIEW ATTACHMENT FOR MORE INFO

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by iykebest1(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2017
Azil:

I really want one too. lol.
what are we waiting for? let's start already
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by AuroraB(f): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2017
chinex276:
smh we all knows d internet has a good memory
mehn I jus wish mum recorded all d pooo I ever did as a kid I would have taken myself to jail!
I was worse than anini and all diz politicians dey learn work for wea I dey.
thank God for Christ
cheesy
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Melian(f): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2017
She had no choice. There was evidence against her.

She's just a child yet she said she'd rather cut off her head than steal again? That's not true remorse but an empty promise as no one would cut off their head if caught stealing. Imagine a child with such outrageous statement! That girl will manipulate her way out of anything.

maasoap:

But she accepted that she did something wrong. That's the most important thing. And she made a promise.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by wandyvirus(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
u mean ur jaja of opobo kinda english cry cry
If you had any idea who King Jaja of opobo is you won't ever think the name can be used to insult or denigrate another human. Read up and fill your head with some history.

1 Like

Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2017
wandyvirus:

If you had any idea who King Jaja of opobo is you won't ever think the name can be used to insult or denigrate another human. Read up and fill your head with some history.
plsssssss mr historian history pls tell meh who's king jaja of opokoromo tongue
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by WomanOfRace(f): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
themonk:
Lol..even God has children. Are we not sons and daughters of God grin By the way lets make this dream of mine come true na
lol....
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by themonk(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
WomanOfRace:

lol....
would you respond if i pm you?
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
beetown:
this is beautiful... just beautiful shocked.

I would love to have a baby girl as my first child

Same here bruv
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Melian:
She had no choice. There was evidence against her.

She's just a child yet she said she'd rather cut off her head than steal again? That's not true remorse but an empty promise as no one would cut off their head if caught stealing. Imagine a child with such outrageous statement! That girl will manipulate her way out of anything.

Easy! She could have said more weird things, she is at most 5 years old. It wasn't unexpected.
I guess you didn't understand why this video is trending at all. The reason was that people didn't expect 5 years old to be that articulate. So, it was expected.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by WomanOfRace(f): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
themonk:

would you respond if i pm you?

l don't think it's working, l don't know why.

Nairaland will sent me message someone wanna say hi to me , but l can't have a chat with the person after that. Not sure where the fault is from because l do make use of my email.
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by themonk(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
WomanOfRace:

l don't think it's working, l don't know why.

Nairaland will sent me message someone wanna say hi to me , but l can't have a chat with the person after that. Not sure where the fault is from because l do make use of my email.
let me send you a mail, lets see if it works.
if you are on whatsapp you could drop your number, ill say hii
Re: Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends by toluwalopsy(f): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
iykebest1:
you kini? you that I met in Bodija the other day.

GRA right? cool cool. Anyway, how are you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter / American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.