Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) (46971 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by femi4: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2017
sleeknick:
The remaining alum nkor? angry
she don use am for under...she go dey claim secondary virgin now
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by scholes23(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2017
@op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by snazzy5050(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2017
my nigga grin why that undecided undecided undecided
sleeknick:

As in piano get male and female?

Do u mean Toto?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2017
I have toothache too but i can't dare use Alum sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2017
I'll give it a shot!...once went through HELL to eject a tooth!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by donbenie(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2017
She should keep managing it until it enters Ludwig's Angina then she'll be the one begging the Dentist for treatment..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Awoo88: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2017
casttlebarbz:
d girl mumu, for thinking that d alum will take a dentist's job..
The Alum just did!!! Instead of booking appointment with a dentist for tooth trouble, use Alum. The money she would have pay to dentist have been used for something else.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2017
i almost said d so dz lady has sense until she ruined it at some point
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2017
It's not about the pain joor...I have removed 5 teeth and still have some on the firing line, I'll never use alum as a substitute to my dentist appointment...it's never about the pain...the madam don dey broke and she no get money afford correct dental care...what rubbish!!!...recommended for only the poor?is she poor?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by jjbest123(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Ok, We Have Seen It

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by maverick001: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2017
so dis is news.........God pls save nairaland
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by wyclephy(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2017
decatalyst:
I guess she is the only one not seeing her "voluminous" breasts as problem to solve grin grin

The aging con make things worse cheesy
grin lady Cossy don dey becom Mama Cossy. The fall of Jericho
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2017
thought alum was only used to wash snails before frying them undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Inferno17: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Na wa for nairaland.. Which kind news come be this na?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2017
The new one she buy dey hold for hand so na to freshen and tighten her pink purry....and she snap pic,she no show big bweast.OK..Issorite

TGIF
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2017
go visit a dentist motherfucker.. that's how one lady declined treatment despite being in intense pain cos her pastor told her so.
yeah, she will have respite for the moment. but trust me, it's gonna come back sooner or later.
instead of enlightening her followers, she's here spewing trash just as a yeyebrity she is.

what's my own sef. her brain tissue is in her succulent breast.

sips agbo jedi and emu funfun
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2017
Flexherbal:
A very popular Nollywood actress used "Alum" to cure her toothache.

Although, she is recommending it for only the poor.

cossyojiakorAlum:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJeur-D_W9/
Any story una see una go copy, screeshot paste how is this anybodys business?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Iamwrath: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2017
Didn't anybody tell her that Dentist's don't do blood test ?

heheheheh

anyways , not my busines
Came:
Make she use am cure the aging place too.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2017
i used warm water and salt to cure mine, very effective

It takes time to permanently go tho

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by ikortion: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2017
na so
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2017
ngolokante:
It's not about the pain joor...I have removed 5 teeth and still have some on the firing line, I'll never use alum as a substitute to my dentist appointment...it's never about the pain...the madam don dey broke and she no get money afford correct dental care...what rubbish!!!...recommended for only the poor?is she poor?
how many teeth come remain for your mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Eleganza33(f): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
she fit use am tighten her va
lol i knw someone will say this ,and the picture too so funny,i was just laughing. Thanks for making me laugh though have been unhappy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2017
actually miss cossy, a dentist training is officially 6 years
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Flexherbal:

cossyojiakorAlum:

Illiteracy is worrying that woman
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by fortunes0215(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Pamelayoung:
Those dental procedure dey pain die.

Big lie. She did the alum thing due to poverty. Visit dentists and u wld know u have been suffering unneccesary pains all this while.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Tbamo(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2017
MMMscam:

Taking medical advice from a prostitute is like taking your brain to a roadside mechanic for a surgical operation.
My guy you are so correct! Some illiterate nairalander will soon start quoting her to his/ her dentist! " shebi alum helped cossy?"
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2017
Flexherbal:

Some people use it to wash the other side. But, it is very bad and can cause vaginal dryness , later in life.

So many ladies have complained to me , about this.

If you have started using it already, stop.
abegi, now you will sell them your "herbal remedy" abi?

the girl i was giving it to during my uni days, she used alum to clean up her very offensive puna, all under a week! before then, i only thought alum was only for water purification.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Genea(f): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2017
Flexherbal:

cossyojiakorAlum:

Alum is a popular home remedy for treating bleeding or swollen gums and for use as a mouthwash. It is a natural astringent and antiseptic that is also effective in pain relief and gum infections.
https://www.reference.com/health/uses-alum-gums-8c65c4ceda700895#
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Genea(f): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2017
midehi2:
I have toothache too but i can't dare use Alum sad
Alum
Alum has antiseptic properties, it helps to fight tooth decay, prevents cavities and it also strengthens the gums. If you are suffering from tooth pain caused by cavity, then take a grain of alum, wrap it in a small cotton ball and place it in the cavity for instant relief.

Dissolve a pinch of alum powder in warm water and use it as a mouth wash regularly to tighten the gums and to treat tooth pain.
http://www.findhomeremedy.com/7-effective-tooth-pain-treatment/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes / Funke Akindele & Husband, JJC Entertaining Guests At Their House Warming Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.