Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) (46666 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pamelayoung:

Pls funtune the oddontovile you talked about, how good are they? My tooth is really bad I think I need to see a dentist asap. The pain has gotten to my ear b4 I go deaf pls help! Are they really good and how painful is the root canal therapy?

Teeth pain nor be here ooo.

Just visit the nearest dentist and take care of it once and for all.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2017
shiftback:
brush your teeth twice daily and floss regularly una no go hear.....Never had a toothache, never will.

Like they say: " prevention is better than cure !"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Beards Like Arabians (pictures) / Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) / Bidemi Kosoko Is Sleeping With Bose Alao Omotoyossi's Husband - Whistle Blower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.