Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) (3193 Views)

Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by poochaii: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Photos Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants And His Followers In Court Yesterday COMMENTS
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu said that he would avenge the deaths of biafrans and kill all Nigerians after his court proceeding yesterday where six of his charges were dropped.

follow the link to watch Video:
http://emmodaily.com/2017/03/i-will-kill-all-nigerians-i-will-avenge-the-deaths-of-biafrans-kanu-video/
Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by ybalogs(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dead man boasting. Oshisko

12 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by khalidjnr(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by pweshboi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
One word.... #Treason

4 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Donshegxy10(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
dead meat, even his kinsmen will forsake him.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by hency96(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
wow

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by ademasta(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ok
Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by gartamanta: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why is the OP posting fake news? Where did Nnamdi Kanu say he will kill anyone in this video?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by PFRB: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
I think they should give you a knife to kill Nnamdi Kanu and let matter end.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by hency96(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
EWU did you watch the video?
gartamanta:
Why is the OP posting fake news? Where did Nnamdi Kanu say he will kill anyone in this video?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by timosky1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
gartamanta:

Cameroon Goat.... watch again,, he said '''You killed my people, i will kill youl'''..

anyway, Kanu GOODLUCK

5 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by decatalyst(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
So his brain has not been fully formatted? shocked

Thank God, the mumu just gave FG another 1,751 count charge for those unweighted comments. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by timosky1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
He will still return to prison shaa

4 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by adadike281(f): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
they should just free dis guy, even Buhari sickness, I no sure say e dey ordinary o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
This frustrated fool should shut up and wait for his beans and porridge rations abeg!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by tigerclaws: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
when it comes to this kind of news
mynd44 and other mods will do eyes right on rule 8

ok oo
continue

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by pressplay411(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Is he in Solitary Confinement? Seems he's losing it.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by gartamanta: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
timosky1:

Cameroon Goat.... watch again,, he said '''You killed my people, i will kill youl'''..

anyway, Kanu GOODLUCK

It wasnt Kanu that said that, it was his co defendant that said it

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Afonja OP

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by 989900: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ode, he is venting while Ekweremadu, Saraki, and Governors from the east, west, north, and where have you, are busy sharing Paris money . . . . Kanu, alias mumu boy.

Kanu will be found guilty and sentenced (if the rule of law is upheld), and nothing will happen . . . he is a dimwit with crowd of the same who keeps on complicating his case and making things difficult for everyone who is trying to help his case.

Smart Igbo folks in the US saw through his shallow mental depth when he came to the US soliciting for funds for arms to cause trouble in Nigeria.

Now, prosecution just got even more video evidence plus the ones they already have to crucify him.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by wtfCode: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Foolish op.
Why making up lies?

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by wtfCode: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
989900:
Ode, he is venting while Ekweremadu, Saraki, and Governors from the east, west, north, and where have you, are busy sharing Paris money . . . . Kanu, alias mumu boy.
Ur own numbness no get rival At all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Dedetwo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nigerians are busy cultivating extreme hatred in their society that could lead to the worst genocidal indulgence the world had ever seen if a shooting war could emerge in Nigeria. The dumbass Nigerian government would have added a charge for murder if Nnamdi Kanu said what the post alleges he said. It is unfathomable to arrest a guy for treasonable felony simply because he agitated for homeland yet he could not be charged for murder for wanting to kill all Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Ngozi123(f): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
gartamanta:

He says in the video "you kill my people, we will kill you" but I believe that he's referring to the Nigerian security forces that have been shooting unarmed IPOB protesters, not ordinary Nigerian citizens like the mischievous op has suggested. I pray that it doesn't happen but it's only so long a people can bear being murdered in cold blood despite trying to do things the right way undecided. This is what the Nigerian security forces want and we mustn't give it to them.

Edit: It wasn't even Kanu undecided.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by 989900: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
wtfCode:

Ur own numbness no get rival At all.
Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
He ordered the killing of innocent Hausa men just how Shakau will order killing of innocent people.
He is a terrorist and must be killed very soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Osasnidas(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
G
Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by gartamanta: 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

He says in the video "you kill my people, we will kill you" but I believe that he's referring to the Nigerian security forces that have been shooting unarmed IPOB protesters, not ordinary Nigerian citizens like the mischievous op has suggested. I pray that it doesn't happen but it's only so long a people can bear being murdered in cold blood despite trying to do things the right way undecided. This is what the Nigerian security forces want and we mustn't give it to them.

Kanu did not say anything about killing anyone in the video. It was his co accused that said "if you kill my people, we will kill you!"

So why is this thread putting words into Kanu's mouth? Why are people claiming Kanu said something he did not say?

6 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by paramakina202: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
It wasn't Kanu that said it but his right hand man.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Ngozi123(f): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
gartamanta:

Kanu did not say anything about killing anyone in the video. It was his co accused that said "if you kill my people, we will kill you!"

So why is this thread putting words into Kanu's mouth? Why are people claiming Kanu said something he did not say?

I apologise, you're right. It wasn't Kanu at all. The op is even more mischievous than I thought undecided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
poochaii:
Photos Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants And His Followers In Court Yesterday COMMENTS
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu said that he would avenge the deaths of biafrans and kill all Nigerians after his court proceeding yesterday where six of his charges were dropped.

follow the link to watch Video:
http://emmodaily.com/2017/03/i-will-kill-all-nigerians-i-will-avenge-the-deaths-of-biafrans-kanu-video/

op you are sick for creating such a useless misleading thread, did you even watch the video before posting it?

Kanu didn't say a anything like that, only his co- accused.

Mynd44 please delete this misleading thread, small misleading stuffs like this could generate into something big. Please beware!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
KANU HAS GONE MAD AGAIN O

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself / President Buhari's Appointments In Six Nigeria Geopolitical Zones & Religion / Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.