Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) (10935 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays In Novelty Match In Commemoration Of Fathers Day / Empress Njamah, Rachel Bakam, Beauty Queens Kick Against Rape With Novelty Match / Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Afro3: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Senator Obafemi Ojudu-Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters hosted the Queen of Aso Nigeria crew in Abuja today the crew includes the reigning Queen of Aso World 2017(Queen Nancy Inyama),Queen Linda Onwordi(Queen of Aso Tourism 2016),Amb Desmond Agboola(President/CEO) and the able Brand Manager Agboola Tolu Kingsley

The special Adviser use the courtesy visit to thank the Queen of Aso Nigeria Organisation for a great initiative to package the KICk AGAINST RAPE Novelty Football Match between Top Beauty Queens and Celebrity Ladies in Nigeria,He said RAPE cases is becoming more rampart in nigeria today and advice the Nigeria police to response promptly and investigate when people report cases of rape to them.      

The Novelty Football Match  comes up on Saturday 11th March 2017 at Children International School Lekki Lagos State at 3pm prompt .

The event is proudly Supported by Big Church Foundation, Quilox,Studio 24 Nigeria,Aso LABEL and Empress Njamah Foundation‎

http://www.abujapress.com/2017/03/countdown-presidency-hosts-kick-against.html?m=0

Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Afro3: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
More

Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Afro3: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Continue
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Afro3: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
more

Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
it should be kick against corruption rather

1 Like

Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Afro3: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice

Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Afro3: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
I[b]VY Cypriel of Crown & Glamour TV interviewing of the the celebrity nollywood actress - Maureen Cyril [/b]

Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Alasi20(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Kkkk
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
If you don't bleach you won't win grin

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Arewa12: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by oxon(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
lol
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Mopolchi: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hope say dem no go end up with cucumber

1 Like

Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by shams040(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by IMASTEX: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
There is a particular region/religion that needs this awareness more. . .child molestation/rape is something else for them. They can event legalise 2 years of age marriage for female.

Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I said and not what you understand.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by assana: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
nice one, oya nau charity begins at home grin
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Awon ashana
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Noblesoul123: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ok o.
Waiting for your cucumber video
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Obinna53: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Those girls Got me distracted from d NEWS,who else?
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
What about when buhari raped his 12 year old wife the present wife.. .the rice woman must have cried that Nite
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Alasi20(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
To kick against rape

Make the penalty severe!

The most important deterrent to crime is the certainty of commensurate and effective punishment to ALL perpetrators.

Remove stigma from rape victims so they can come out and report. So they can get appropriate medical health care and counselling.

Make the society understand that Rape, no matter how we see it SHOULD NEVER be the victims fault!

After all these and more, we can come play football.
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
is that vodka

or a tequila shot

loool

naija people sef
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by slurryeye: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
My questions for all these girls undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
THE LADIES FEET AND TOES THO grin grin grin WHY THE FEET DEY DISGRACE THE TOES NA OR NA VICE VASER
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by aktolly54(m): 12:20am On Mar 03, 2017
it is well
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by babadey(m): 1:11am On Mar 03, 2017
Nigerian women are synonymous to bleaching, since the year 2000.
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by vikstandon(m): 1:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Afro3:
Senator Obafemi Ojudu-Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters hosted the Queen of Aso Nigeria crew in Abuja today the crew includes the reigning Queen of Aso World 2017(Queen Nancy Inyama),Queen Linda Onwordi(Queen of Aso Tourism 2016),Amb Desmond Agboola(President/CEO) and the able Brand Manager Agboola Tolu Kingsley

The special Adviser use the courtesy visit to thank the Queen of Aso Nigeria Organisation for a great initiative to package the KICk AGAINST RAPE Novelty Football Match between Top Beauty Queens and Celebrity Ladies in Nigeria,He said RAPE cases is becoming more rampart in nigeria today and advice the Nigeria police to response promptly and investigate when people report cases of rape to them.      

The Novelty Football Match  comes up on Saturday 11th March 2017 at Children International School Lekki Lagos State at 3pm prompt .

The event is proudly Supported by Big Church Foundation, Quilox,Studio 24 Nigeria,Aso LABEL and Empress Njamah Foundation‎

http://www.abujapress.com/2017/03/countdown-presidency-hosts-kick-against.html?m=0

I appeal to police to investigate wella, as rampant as the incident of RAPE is, we can't still rule out the fact that many innocent persons are framed up by randy girls.
Imagine been framed up by a randy girl of wanting to rape her, this was after I noticed how impudent a beggar she is, and how loose she is. I warned her never to come knocking at my house at odd hour, with my cutting closeness... Fast forward to six months, she is now writing to me on social media, of my attempting rape.

What a cheap blackmail!
Ladies una well done...I commot Cap for una, but I no fear una...I will beat anyone of u at this game anytime any day.
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by AreaFada2: 6:04am On Mar 03, 2017
babadey:
Nigerian women are synonymous to bleaching, since the year 2000.

Dude not only our women now o.

Recently saw a 50 years plus man I have not seen for about 6 months.

Ol' boy. The man skin be like Alao Akala own o.

I remember he always "highlights" how dark somebody is. That's anybody even slightly darker than himself.

Even his wife that was already fair now looks like ripe banana. grin

Haba! At that age? shocked shocked

I was just ashamed for them.

I used to think 9ja being rated as world champion in bleaching was exaggerated. But from what I have seen in past few years, I think it's spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by JegaQuin: 6:27am On Mar 03, 2017
IMASTEX:
There is a particular region/religion that needs this awareness more. . .child molestation/rape is something else for them. They can event legalise 2 years of age marriage for female.

Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I said and not what you understand.

Yep! I know it. "Xtianity'
Re: Presidency Hosts Kick Against Rape Team As Novelty Match Holds In Lagos!(photos) by Agbele1(m): 6:44am On Mar 03, 2017
Pls one celebrity is not here o, Miss Anambra(Chindima Cucumber) grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) / 5 Hot Photos Of Nicki Minaj / That Busty Ghanaian Model, Roman Goddess Looks Decent In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.