Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into (7619 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / What Is Our Girls Turning To / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Mr2kay2:
i swear such nonsense annoys me alot how a little girl would date a man 15 years older than her.Anytime i see such i just weak,such guys have low self esteem and i feel they cant get girls there age
i'm telling you, i don't know why kids of this generation are going haywire, and when you advise them they would be angry, and also those stvpid grown up fools that can't date their age mate.

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2017
naija1stpikin:
look at the sad comments. This generation is fuucked. They are telling op to mind his business bcoz it's what they all do. I fear for the future
Don't mind them, they are all birds of the same feather.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by enniewest(f): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
i can't mind my business, kids should focus on their education not the other way round.
OK
Instead of bringing it here why not walk up to her and tell her she is doing the wrong thing.

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2017
enniewest:
OK
Instead of bringing it here why not walk up to her and tell her she is doing the wrong thing.
i told her uncle already, i'm sure he will deal with her.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by cezarman(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2017
See how they're all just telling him to mind his business.
Nawa oh! That's why everybody's behaving anyhow they like. Teenagers go dey carry belle dey born everywhere.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2017
Op maybe you dnt know that to mind your business,u dnt even need capital

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Gebbson007(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Oga so as u Fyn rech u b AmEBO
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Mrhaven(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
Yesterday when i went to a grocery store to shop for some stuffs i saw a tiny girl that's not up to 17 with a guy old enough to be her father holding themselves emotionally, i was really gobsmacked, shocked is it that parents don't care about the welfare of their kids or what? This is not actually the first time seeing this kind of thing, i do wonder what kids of nowadays are turning into, well i don't blame them, i blame their parents.
why will you blame there parents, some parents are not the cause of their children misfortune they can be corrupt elsewhere

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Mrhaven(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2017
ElizaVeta:
@OP, Seriously you don't mind yo business. ... If I and my bro walk on the road, you may think he's my bf. ... Hence, it may be her bro or uncle ...
no mind the op

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by TrapHedges(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
Why should i. when i'm not a paedophile.

fuvck bro..

I didnt say snatch her from him n fuck_ her i said snatch her n keep her safe.. Ffs
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Moswhite(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2017
TrapHedges:
Bro if you see any lil teen with an old man..make plans and snatch her from him and quit crying like a bra wearing pussy*
kikikikikikikiki Chai! You got me rolling on the floor.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by idu1(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
Well in this kind of situation, i can't mind my business. I can't see something that is bad and let it slide.
You for go fight them na undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2017
At the end of the Day , you can't blame the parents
So e kids just dont listen , some parents have tried everything ! One kid can't kill them
Have to learn the hard way ..
sometimes the best way to learn smiley
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Kennyodinye(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
It's not her dad, i know her dad too well.
Do You Know If It's Her Uncle Or Relative....Oga U Be Mumu....U Just Dey Stalk D Tiny Girl Sef...Busy Body They Know All Her Family Members...Iranu

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Yomiwayne80(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2017
enniewest:
Op you too like amebo jor

It's her life let her live it the way she wants or better still you could preach Jesus to her

Hello bae!
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by SexyCeline(f): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2017
It really does sucks, yet our society has turn a blind eyes to it....
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kennyodinye:
Do You Know If It's Her Uncle Or Relative....Oga U Be Mumu....U Just Dey Stalk D Tiny Girl Sef...Busy Body They Know All Her Family Members...Iranu
why are some people just so stupid, kindly take you and your stupidity outta my thread, senseless kid.

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
SexyCeline:
It really does sucks, yet our society has turn a blind eyes to it....
it's only God that can save this falling generation, smh.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Kennyodinye(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
why are some people just so stupid, kindly take you and your stupidity outta my thread, senseless kid.
U My Friend

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
At the end of the Day , you can't blame the parents
So e kids just dont listen , some parents have tried everything ! One kid can't kill them
Have to learn the hard way ..
sometimes the best way to learn smiley
If they don't listen, you have to discipline them in a hard way that they will never forget, i trust my parents for this, they don't want any wayward child, my kid sister of 17 tried something similar to this and i have to purnish her in a way that resetted her brain to factory setting, that was actually 4 years back and since then she haven't tried such nonsense until she left nigeria to further her education in London, sometimes you just don't see things and keep mute, you have to talk.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrapHedges:

fuvck bro..

I didnt say snatch her from him n fuck_ her i said snatch her n keep her safe.. Ffs
ok i get it now.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Titheman(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
might actually be her dad

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
If they don't listen, you have to discipline them in a hard way that they will never forget, i trust my parents for this, they don't want any wayward child, my kid sister of 17 tried something similar to this and i have to purnish her in a way that resetted her brain to factory setting, that was actually 4 years back and since then she haven't tried such nonsense until she left nigeria to further her education in London, sometimes you just don't see things and keep mute, you have to talk.
It depends

Like here now if you beat a child na child abise straight jail and your child gets put in foster home
So maybe for nigerians abroad some find it hard . Because of society we can only talk talk .. here kids have alot of rights soo i guess you are right .. if the family based in nigeria lol no excuse flog sense into the child .. worked for all of us wink
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by ilevic(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
ElizaVeta:
@OP, Seriously you don't mind yo business. ... If I and my bro walk on the road, you may think he's my bf. ... Hence, it may be her bro or uncle ...

so u hold ur brother romantically on road... I am suspecting sontin
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Dreyl(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bumbae1:

It depends

Like here now if you beat a child na child abise straight jail and your child gets put in foster home
So maybe for nigerians abroad some find it hard . Because of society we can only talk talk .. here kids have alot of rights soo i guess you are right .. if the family based in nigeria lol no excuse flog sense into the child .. worked for all of us wink
True though, only punishment can solve it more.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
True though, only punishment can solve it more.

Yes wink
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Donald Trump is right on this!
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Temiogunro: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Fresh update
www.nairadonate.com is Live!
Get 100% of your investment back from 1 hour to 10 days.
1. Register on www.nairadonate.com
2. Select the amount to donate from N10000, N20000, 50000, 75000 and 100000. You'd be assign to pay a participant immediately.
3. Donate to the Participant
5. Wait for 2 other Participants to me assigned to pay you.
NairaDonate is community of participants with mutual interest. Our matching system is ordered.
Multiple accounts are NOT allowed, as we need to keep system healthy.
WE ARE HERE FOR A LONGTERM GOAL to help Nigerians break free from poverty.
PLANS AVAILABLE
N10,000 to get N20,000
N20,000 to get N40,000
N50,000 to get N100,000
N75,000 to get N150,000
N100,000 to get N200,000
Why waste time. Goto www.nairadonate.com and start donating.
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by uniqueogo(f): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
pictures or idonbiliviti
Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by iamXero(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
WfBabakhay:
@OP If yu wanna Live Long, Always Mind Your Business

Couldn't have said it better myself.

1 Like

Re: What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
ElizaVeta:
@OP,
Seriously you don't mind yo business.
If I and my bro walk on the road, you may think he's my bf.
Hence, it may be her bro or uncle ...

When do you want to walk on the road with me ur bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Woman Has The Most Colorful Apartment You’ve Ever Seen / The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) / 21-year-old Slay Queen Poisoned To Death By Boyfriend For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.