Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here (2106 Views)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics) / Tanzanian Lady: "Ghanaian Jollof Rice Is Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Queentito(f): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2017
Good morning fam, woke up this morning and I was craving garri that looks like this

I've garri and ice - water at home, but how do I get the remaining ingredients to make it exactly like this? Checked my bag to see if I can find some ones to buy them, but all I've in the bag is 210 naira, and my makeup

Can anybody here help me with any of the remaining items? Help a sis

P S - This is the garri your garri wish to be when it grows up

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2017
Sell your itel S31,
we no go hear word because u get itel S31.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Blakjewelry(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Soak garri in the morning? That one na suicide
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Queentito(f): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2017
xstry:
Sell your itel S31,
we no go hear word because u get itel S31.

If you can't help, carry your wahala and go
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Queentito(f): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2017
Blakjewelry:

See you, not this kind of garri o
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Queentito:

If you can't help, carry your wahala and go
take

Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Queentito:
Good morning fam, woke up this morning and I was craving garri that looks like this

I've garri and ice - water at home, but how do I get the remaining ingredients to make it exactly like this? Checked my bag to see if I can find some ones to buy them, but all I've in the bag is 210 naira, my makeup and my itel S31.

grin I like ladies like u
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Blakjewelry(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2017
Queentito:

See you, not this kind of garri o
Me I don't take anything Cold in the morning, it will ruin my whole day.
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by nrexzy: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2017
Chaaaaai even queen ezila go smile dis one pass...
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by sonofthunder: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2017
Queentito:

I've garri and ice - water at home, but how do I get the remaining ingredients to make it exactly like this? Checked my bag to see if I can find some ones to buy them, but all I've in the bag is 210 naira, my makeup and my itel S31.

sell either you phone or makeup and use the money raised to better the standard of you garri... shikena
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2017
Use the money wrap the spoon and eat....
Standard raised
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Queentito(f): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2017
cummando:
Use the money wrap the spoon and eat....
Standard raised

Looool, very funny
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Queentito(f): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Blakjewelry:

Me I don't take anything Cold in the morning, it will ruin my whole day.

Awww, sorry about that. Me, I can take anything and it won't affect me
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Queentito(f): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2017
xstry:
take

Choi! See fresh kulikuli o, can't remember the last time I ate this

I miss my childhood sad
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Blakjewelry(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Queentito:

Awww, sorry about that. Me, I can take anything and it won't affect me
Na em be say I no go fit Marry you be that o, Lol
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by TohKunBoh: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lol this garry is life please angry soo fine..,kuku sell your makeup products if you don't have money or is this your own way of begging on nairaland??ah!oni bara nie o,or just sell your itel s31 I'm very sure that people would buy as soon as you put it up for sale
Queentito:

Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by TohKunBoh: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Blakjewelry:
If money no dey,weytin man go do grin I'm even soaking garri now
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Queentito(f): 12:48am On Mar 04, 2017
TohKunBoh:
Lol this garry is life please angry soo fine..,kuku sell your makeup products if you don't have money or is this your own way of begging on nairaland??ah!oni bara nie o,or just sell your itel s31 I'm very sure that people would buy as soon as you put it up for sale

Afofungbemu ni e
Re: Have You Seen This Food That Looks Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice? Click Here by Queentito(f): 12:49am On Mar 04, 2017
TohKunBoh:
If money no dey,weytin man go do grin I'm even soaking garri now
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Pure Honey For Sale@ Wholesales And Retails / Please, Can Someone Tell Me What This Food Is Called? Pics Attached. / Can You Eat This Kind Of Cake??? Very Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.