Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, (1775 Views)

Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) / 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently / How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by EnemyofGod2: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
since the remover of fuel subsidy Nigeria is going true hell now.

As country done hard so,to drink bottle water is now a big challenge to me,so today, I decided to cut my expenses down by drinking pure water instead of bottle water.so i took my N200 and went to a nearby shop to buy a bag of pure water,to my greatest surprised, the woman told me that one pure water is N30 and a bag of pure water is N350.she said the pure water company are on strike.

Living in Port harcourth now is like living in hellfire,because the prices of everything is now 100% increased.

people who are living in Lagos,Abuja and other cities in Nigeria. is the prices of things over there cheap ? How are we going to survive with this kind of hardship ? 😭😭😭😭

Our president should do something in a matter of urgency before everybody die of hunger.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm not a fan of former president Muhammad buhari ,but I must confess I'm missing buhari,

We must tell ourselve the truth.Buhari is way better than president tinubu.

Mod please push this to front page.missyB3'
tjskii.

1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by Dreal1247: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
When Tinubu is through with his gullible supporters, they will surely understand that Buhari was an angel.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by EnemyofGod2: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nigeria are the most strongest people on earth.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by EnemyofGod2: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nigeria are the most patient people on earth.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by EnemyofGod2: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
How do we get here as a country ?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by EnemyofGod2: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Are we going to continue this sufferness till next four years ? Please don't tell me we survive 8 years of buhari.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by EnemyofGod2: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
Are we born to suffer in this country .
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by Kharol1234: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Still #200 but e no they last me reach 4days, and I no they use am cook na only drinking.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by lordm(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
The thing is painful
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by CyberHustle: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
250 Abuja.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by Nazgul: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
I buy in set. And as far as I can tell, it hasn't increased...at least not yet. The last one I bought was on Monday. And it was still the same price N1,500 for 10 bags
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by CodeTemplar: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2023
200/bag or 11bags for 2000 from truck.

220 - 250/bag from retailers.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by CodeTemplar: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2023
Nazgul:
I buy in set. And as far as I can tell, it hasn't increased...at least not yet. The last one I bought was on Monday. And it was still the same price N1,500 for 10 bags
where is this?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by Nazgul: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
where is this?
Lagos
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area ?, by adunni17: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
A bag of pure water is now 250 from the truck here in Ibadan. Retailers sell for 300-350 depending.

(1) (Reply)

Cake Boxes Branding / How To Make Seafood Banga Soup! / Why Do Domino Staff Mould Pizza Dough With Their Bare Hands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.