Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Five Steps To Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Steps To Success (236 Views)

Numerology: A Guide To Success In Life / Five Steps To Success / 6 Effective Steps To Resuscitate A Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Steps To Success by christainslove: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2017
Five steps to success
1 Dreams
Dreams are meant to show you the way.Dream big.It is said that we should not put all our eggs in one basket.You may have a dream to own a mall or write a book of poems.Satan will come to tell that if dreams were horses,even beggars would ride. You resist with- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me,I am more than a conqueror.
2. Plan
It is said to be important to write your plan.it had been noted that more of those who write their plan
succeed.Divide your day into different parts-a time for
devotion,a time to work(maybe eight hours at the mall and a hour on your book of poems) and a time to sleep.Do your most important tasks first eg devotion.There is a time for everything.
It is said that little drops of water make a
mighty ocean.The effort you put in each day is the little drop.Each little drop counts. Satan would come in to
trick you to procrastinate just for that day(he can come every day to tell you to procrastinate). You resist him with wisdom-Procrastination is the killer of dreams,procrastination is the thief of time.Dreams people had-of curing cancer or of singing great songs were ruined because of procrastination.

3 Persistance
Persistence lead to success.To persist means to keep trying even after you fall.Don't give up.
If every day you take an axe and hit a tree 5 times,it would eventually fall.
Daniel fasted and prayed for 21 days.Than an angel came. You should persist in prayer too.
Satan tell you to give up.Resist him with-Fighting.This is because we are fighting against demons.

4 Pursue excellence and success would run after you.
If you shoot an arrow without taking aim,all the arrows would fall to the ground.So,use your intelligence.
Let's say I want to grow a flower.I would learn the best soil the flower needs and all the necessary information to take care of the flower like how not to over-water and under water the flower.Put in your best effort but don't over do it.
Satan would try to tell you not to pursue excellence-Resist him-The bible says that whatever work your hand sees to do,you should do it with all your might.This includes using your intelligence and following your instincts.
5 Consistency-It means to do your duties all the time.Let's say you write a great book of poems this year.To be consistent,every year till you retire or die,you dream,plan,persist,and pursue excellence to write another great book of poems.
It means you don't just succeed this year and rest on your laurels (be satisfied with past achievements and cease to pursue future achievements). You have to continue to succeed over and over again.
Satan would try to tempt you to be inconsistent-You resist him with prayer.

(1) (Reply)

An Incident From The Court Of Mamun / The God Of Mercy / Reasons Why Responding With Love Is The Best Way To Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.