Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport (15095 Views)

Construction Of Ibaka Super Highway Leading To Ibom Deep Seaport Begins / Why We Budgeted N82bn For Deep Seaport —AYADE / FG Budgets N1Billion For Public Relations And Media Lobby In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by Lordsocrates: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
q
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by mapet: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
chinex276:
am I d only that isnt missing d Daura President?

But the "Daura President" submitted the budget after it was collated and reviewed by him. What is "obviously-obvious" is that brain is paining many of you lot. I mean, something as open as the budget, yet you could not pick this item in the detail till Osinbajo told you in Akwa-Ibom. That means you did not even bother to check the budget and understand how it affects you. No wonder GEJ that stole the country blind is your hero

2 Likes

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by cstr55: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Let me bookmark this thread for the future.
There is no point stating the obvious. Pseudo-patriots have hijacked the thread to masturbate on their own idiocy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by KINGOFTHEEAST: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
believe a Yoruba man at your own peril .afonja and lies are like serpent and evil .hes trying to woo our mind but we have made it up ....no way step aside for the north to continue
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
rusher14:

You are just one who regurgitates whatever he reads without being analytical.

You are the typical blind man who chants an eye for an eye.

The president is in his 70's. Even far younger men fall Ill.

God bless you if you get to live to 50.

Even if the country gets better you would be the poor amongst us.

Save the country and your family the stress.

The lagoon is calling you.

If u believe in karma then u ar also a victim.Bro e don sweet u na.
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by ificatchmodeh: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Super super Osibanjo!!

If you are loving Osibanjo, click like.
If you think The acting behind Osibanjo should be removed, click like.
If you are a South Southerner + South Eastern and you love Osibanjo, click like.

My plea to the SW and the North is to forget Buhari and put all hands on deck to support

Osibanjo just like the SS and SE have done.

Competence is competence and Osibanjo is the real deal.

Bros pls leave south for this matter.. we no sabi eh.. but we fit identify scammers and propagandists..
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by sizzlers(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
it a welcome development

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by Blue3k(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
mapet:

But the "Daura President" submitted the budget after it was collated and reviewed by him. What is "obviously-obvious" is that brain is paining many of you lot. I mean, something as open as the budget, yet you could not pick this item in the detail till Osinbajo told you in Akwa-Ibom. That means you did not even bother to check the budget and understand how it affects you. No wonder GEJ that stole the country blind is your hero

Lol they hate giving credit where it due. They 50 year cocession was also when Buhari was around. They are rushing for likes.

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by erico2k2(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
freeborn76:
I appreciate the Federal Government's gesture, but 1 billion for a deep sea port is small. The fact that we do not provide significant amounts as counterpart funding for projects is one of the major reasons why we have abandoned projects everywhere in Nigeria. All the same, kudos FG.
They are not going to do nada they just gonna consume and share the money . 4 that lor there are 3 existing ports SAPELE , WARRI AND ONE Ports why don't they upgrade these ones .
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by ificatchmodeh: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Guy pls leave south for una matter.. Osibanjo and buhari na one and same.. no dey carry una osibanjo propaganda d enter south..

We no support dem from the first and nothing has changed.

We dey when dey do ogoni scam..

We dey when the display lies for ptown.

Abi na delta state matter. Or cross river wey bubu don promise to comission monorail...

Now na ibaka...

South south on wake... no body d sleep on byke again..

Make Apc carry their scam go west.. North or east..

All this Nansense na time wasters..
When development starts..we no go need ear to hear..na eyes we go take see.

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by mapet: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
freeborn76:
I appreciate the Federal Government's gesture, but 1 billion for a deep sea port is small. The fact that we do not provide significant amounts as counterpart funding for projects is one of the major reasons why we have abandoned projects everywhere in Nigeria. All the same, kudos FG.

Depends on your perspective. IDSP is supposed to be a joint venture of Akwa-Ibom, FG and Private Sector. I think the issue is that Akwa-Ibom had not been able to bring together a consortium of investors to take the 60% stake. Unlike Lagos who had been able to put investors together for both Lekki Deep Sea Port and the new Badgagry Deep Sea Port. In fact there was the fear that if Cross Rivers can put together investors for the proposed Bakkassi Deep Sea Port, then IDSP will experience sudden death

2 Likes

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by basilo102: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Aba will soon overtake Lagos

2 Likes

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by mapet: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
basilo102:
Aba will soon overtake Lagos

Humour me....are you talking about year 2500.......

and in what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by nwabudan25: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
acting president please don't decisive us here me and you know that, that money can't not go anywhere. have you started
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by chinex276(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
mapet:

see dis one... who u dey speak all these grammar for?? is it by force to miss someone?
are u a zombie?

2 Likes

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by Abagworo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
One of the the failures of the past shall be the success of the present. Amadioha nuru ekpere umu gi. Iseeeee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by marticeus(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
That Osibanjo's action in Akwa ibom is tantamount to budget padding. I stand to be corrected except somebody show me the proof where it was captured in the budget.
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
this is the kind of news we want to ear in this country not the thief thief type, God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by ChimaAdeoye: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Osinbajo is the type of leader Nigeria needs.

Unlike the dying wicked bigot that see part of the country as enemies and therefore cause unnecessary chaos & protests everywhere.

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by Doug07034780891(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Go and get a job this frustrated old man. Get busy with your miserable life for once. Emelu gi ifea eme? Tufiaaaaa

[s]
Abagworo:
One of the the failures of the past shall be the success of the present. Amadioha nuru ekpere umu gi. Iseeeee!
[/s]
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by freeborn76(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
mapet:

Depends on your perspective. IDSP is supposed to be a joint venture of Akwa-Ibom, FG and Private Sector. I think the issue is that Akwa-Ibom had not been able to bring together a consortium of investors to take the 60% stake. Unlike Lagos who had been able to put investors together for both Lekki Deep Sea Port and the new Badgagry Deep Sea Port. In fact there was the fear that if Cross Rivers can put together investors for the proposed Bakkassi Deep Sea Port, then IDSP will experience sudden death

Thank you for the clarification

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by Blue3k(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ibakka port going to be big deal if stars align. The rail way, Ibakka super highway, and air port to evacuate goods. FG will also providing naval secruity for port. Private sector investment 60% of investment funding. Then it will serve the industrial city Akwa Ibom is building. This is deadly combo.

I think it's defunct because cost are too high. Aluminum Smelting is higher than steel. It's good thing Akwa Ibom has cheap gas power.

Best news yet posted update on port if anyone wants to check it out.

https://www.nairaland.com/3656280/fg-grants-50-year-concessions-deep

2 Likes

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by teganto(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
kemo lala
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by Gabbyelep: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
A move in the right direction. The Ibaka deep seaport is a necessity not only for Akwa Ibomites but Nigerians at all levels.
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by CriminalIkedi: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

Bros pls leave south for this matter.. we no sabi eh.. but we fit identify scammers and propagandists..

Ikedi is always sad and crying. Na real curse
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by Blue3k(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
mapet:

Have to disagree with you their the IDSP won't experience any sudden death because of competition. If that were the case the deep sea port should be scared of sudden death due to the Chinese built Cameroon port. Next from what I understand the bakassi port has been sidelined. The port would also be supported by Industrial city. It should rely only on import but exports I'm speculating.

You already know AK is planning well for evacuation of the goods. Cross River side the highway is the one usually flooded out.

The IDSP not only has better features it would be deep 15m, already has state & federal support, would be abless to accommodate panannex ships. Besides they have til end 2017-2018 to source funds. They port not due to come online til 2020-2021.

1 Like

Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by Coolgent(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
obailala:
Such response is typically expected from a bitter opposition desperately employing the divide tactics even when their argument is baseless. Last time I checked, 2017 budget was produced by PMB and Osinbajo; but when it has to do with frivolous budgetary items like millions for cutlery, you blame Buhari, when it has to do with budget for a seaport, you insult Buhari and hail his partner. SMH!
Bros. Dont mind the hypocrite, let him keep wailing!
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by NaijaEfcc: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hope it won't be like ogoni cleanup?? angry
Re: FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport by ificatchmodeh: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
CriminalIkedi:

Ikedi is always sad and crying. Na real curse

see say you know get work..
Men are raking in currencies an your online trolling..

What do you even do for a living?

Sure your responsible.. or you just have access to data and you feel say na to troll..

Lots of people are making money online too.. you can help yourself..

No be say I stroke you..but honestly you néed a life.. you néed to start thinking..

There's no time..

I don't know you..and will never know you..

See how Ikedi is frustrating your life for you..

Everywhere na ikedi.. you even choose to bear a criminal just cos of ikedi..

How piggy can one get..

Yet you dream brag about knowing ikedi.. and you don't.. that's inferiority bro..

Your daft as that..

Wake.. the day is far spent.. there is no free money anywhere..

Honestly your trolls don't even get anywhere.. starts and end here.. like here! So what's..

This will be the last time am gonna reply your post..
If you claim you know.. you will understand am a very busy man.. and hardly stay on a location..

You've had enough of me.. enjoy..

From now ..your ignored.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Koya: As South-western States Begin Movement For Restructuring.. / Sanwo-olu Will Complete My Unfinished Projects, Ambode Said / Wike Sacks Mds Of TV, Radio Stations In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.