Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry (1889 Views)

See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / 1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by Kolababe: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2017
These photos of friends getting married on same day is friendship goals. They all had their court wedding yesterday. Viv Ade-Fatona, one of the brides, gushed about the ceremony. She shared the photos with the caption;

"So, we all got married today! we've grown over the past few years from friends to family. From L-R: The SIs, The AFs & The AKs. May the Almighty God give us the grace to do and be and give the best to our partners." Congratulations to them.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/lovely-photos-of-best-friends-who-all.html

1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by Kolababe: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2017
more
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by Mimienudles(f): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2017
No greater Joy...

The light skinned guy and his bride look so adorable!
HML!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2017
grin

So it's OK to have a civil wedding in Ng? grin

All I really tot only church and traditional wedding are allowed.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by decatalyst(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2017
I can't do this! undecided
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by Cityfirstborn(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
They all look nice
the middle guy neck tho
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by Lunagirl(f): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
That is how I want for me and my best friends embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by naija1stpikin: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by Donnyperry(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mimienudles:
No greater Joy...

HML!!!
What are we waiting for, sweetheart?
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by Mimienudles(f): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Donnyperry:
What are we waiting for, sweetheart?
abiiii, shall we? wink
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by Backinfront(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mimienudles:
No greater Joy...
The light skinned guy and his bride look so adorable! HML!!!
That couple is the beauty of the pic.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by Chuknovski(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
congratulobia
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by Amarabae(f): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
That light skinned guy is cute..
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by Mimienudles(f): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Backinfront:
That couple is the beauty of the pic.
I tell you
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by orieoda(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
The least handsome guy among them has the most pretty wife....life is indeed full of lipsrsealed grin
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by NinaCHARLES2: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
ok......
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by LecciGucci: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
tongue badt guys... u can aswell organize a groupie eeehm....

Picture.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by futurism: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mimienudles:
No greater Joy...

HML!!!
you got eyes.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Best Friends Who All Got Married Yesterday At The Registry by Donnyperry(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mimienudles:
abiiii, shall we? wink
U know the rest baby, we are just a click away from making this happen provided you reply my mail. Sweetheart, can i send u a mail?

(1) (Reply)

Things No One Ever Tells You Would Destroy Your Marriage Or Relationship / Woman’s Bikini Bottom Comes Off On Rodeo Bull Ride Leaving Her Naked (photos) / Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.