Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this (939 Views)

Omenkalives, Did You Read Prof Nwabueze's Submission On Killer Herdsmen Agenda? / Facts There Is Serious Corruption Going On In APC Lead Government.. Sarrki / Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by HardMirror(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
It is laughable when you see people who are clearly partisan claim to be patriots. Everyone claim to be patriots fighting for the interest of the country and common man.
Truth is these so called patriots are nothing but Hypocrites who have zero interest in nation building or bringing sanity to the polity. They are paid stooges that sit tight online to fight for their pay masters while pretending to be patriots.

Let's stop abusing this glorious word. You all are not patriots but hypocritical defenders of your pay masters.

Else, tell us, why do you think you are a patriot.

4 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by carzola(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Living inside a country like
Nigeria is enough patriotism..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by sonofthunder: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Seems you don't believe we have true patriots...
Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by samincredible44(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
am a true patriot atleast I date only nigerian galz

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by basilo102: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
we are here to burst their hypocritical patriotism all the time

4 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by Emycord: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
HardMirror:
It is laughable when you see people who are clearly partisan claim to be patriots. Everyone claim to be patriots fighting for the interest of the country and common man.
Truth is these so called patriots are nothing but Hypocrites who have zero interest in nation building or bringing sanity to the polity. They are paid stooges that sit tight online to fight for their pay masters while pretending to be patriots.

Let's stop abusing this glorious word. You all are not patriots but hypocritical defenders of your pay masters.

when next you see patriotic nigerian run for ur life its a term freely used by one of those names you mentioned ......cameleon

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by helinues: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pati wetin...

Everybody dey fight for him pocket

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by HardMirror(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Emycord:
when next you see patriotic nigerian run for ur life its a term freely used by one of those names you mentioned ......cameleon
All the so called patriots here are just what you called them... Chameleons.

I laugh anytime I see them claiming to be defending the interest of the nation. Bloody liars

4 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by HardMirror(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
sonofthunder:
Seems you don't believe we have true patriots...
With th likes of sarrki, tonyebarcanista and their gang, how is one to believe in true patriots?

Even our so called activists are all activating for their names and pockets.

They take so much time to pen down criticisms all to favor their principal

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by HardMirror(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
carzola:
Living inside a country like
Nigeria is enough patriotism..
If you had a choice to choose your country if you can reincarnate, would you choose to be a Nigerian?
Patriotism my azz.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dunno about d rest but dt particular robot "sarrki" is d worst of them all. U can tell if he doesn't make a post defending buhari and apc for one day he will go hungry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by HardMirror(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Fuyoma:
Dunno about d rest but dt particular robot "sarrki" is d worst of them all. U can tell if he doesn't make a post defending buhari and apc for one day he will go hungry angry
hehehe
So true. And I trust buhari, he can't pay better money.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by Hoddor(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Patriots, in this time and age?
Anyways, I don't know about others but sarrki's name should not be there, that guy is nothing but a glorified dunce who should be gagged, doesn't make sense for whatsoever...

5 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by pacino26(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
You won't be asking this question if we had patriots in the country. Even the military and paramilitaries are filled with persons with personal interests.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by sonofthunder: 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
HardMirror:

With th likes of sarrki, tonyebarcanista and their gang, how is one to believe in true patriots?

sorry situation it is but I do believe we have said true patriots.
Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
HardMirror:
hehehe
So true. And I trust buhari, he can't pay better money.

These days he's been tryin 2 shift camp by reducing his accolades for buhari and instead heaping it on apc and osinbajo. U can tell his previous paymaster has been coming up short hence his shifting camp. His patriotism is highly synonymous wit his stomachgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by engineerboat(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
HardMirror:

And your point is.

Must you mention peoples name to drive home ur point
Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by gartamanta: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
HardMirror:

There isnt any patroit in Nigeria. Show me one and I will show you a hypocrite. To be a Nigerian patroit would mean that one would have to be something or someone close to the Nigerian equivalent of Nnamdi Kanu. Someone who is willing to give up their comfort, their freedom and their life for the love of Nigeria.

I have never heard of such a Nigerian let alone seen one

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by HardMirror(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Fuyoma:

These days he's been tryin 2 shift camp by reducing his accolades for buhari and instead heaping it on apc and osinbajo. U can tell his previous paymaster has been coming up short hence his shifting camp. His patriotism is highly synonymous wit his stomachgrin
Below is the quote that made me open this thread.
sarrki:

Bro am a patriot

I see one guy there ooo

Cplusjason

Waiting for his long epistle too
I was like even this one is calling himself a patriot. I almost died laughing

3 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by CplusJason: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
HardMirror:

If you really want to see a chameleon, Tonyebarcanista is there for you. He's just like his long lost father, Chief Edwin Clark.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by HardMirror(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
CplusJason:
If you really want to see a chameleon, Tonyebarcanista is there for you. He's just like his long lost father, Chief Edwin Clark.

That is another honorable hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by CplusJason: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
HardMirror:

That is another honorable hypocrite.
Don't be too surprised, barcanista might betray his father for a paltry sum.

As for sarkki, he's just after his daily N350 APC will pay him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by HardMirror(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
CplusJason:
Don't be too surprised, barcanista might betray his father for a paltry sum.

As for sarkki, he's just after his daily N350 APC will pay him.
Knew buhari can't pay good money.

It is a shame our so called youths and leaders of tomorrow are cronies for those who are destroying this country

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by HardMirror(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
engineerboat:

And your point is.
Lol Are u one of our "patriots"?
Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by HardMirror(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
engineerboat:

And your point is.
Lol Are u one of our "patriots"?
Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by cstr55: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
PSEUDO-PATRIOTS.
Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by naijaboy756: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
u just gather paid Buhari media center people and start calling them patriots abi parrots....

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by ificatchmodeh: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nigerian patriot grin

Careless undecided
Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by HardMirror(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
naijaboy756:
u just gather paid Buhari media center people and start calling them patriots abi parrots....
Is it not funny that these parrots abi na patriots have nothing to say in their own honor (that is if they had any honor) but if this thread was about buhari or Gej, you would see them foaming from the mouth all through the thread.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have True Patriots? Tonyebacanista, Sarrki, Omenkalives, Answer this by pazienza(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
gartamanta:

There isnt any patroit in Nigeria. Show me one and I will show you a hypocrite. To be a Nigerian patroit would mean that one would have to be something or someone close to the Nigerian equivalent of Nnamdi Kanu. Someone who is willing to give up their comfort, their freedom and their life for the love of Nigeria.

I have never heard of such a Nigerian let alone seen one

Just ordinary threat and Tuface made a U-turn.

Who wants to die for a failed country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Breaks Protocol To Shake Hands With Osibanjo In Benin (photos) / Politicians, Dignitaries Who Welcomed Buhari ( Full List) / Hello! Hello! Helloo! Hello Ekiti! Tell Fayose Buhari Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.