Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Once Upon A Buhari, A Hero In Tinubu Yet To Be Known - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Once Upon A Buhari, A Hero In Tinubu Yet To Be Known (470 Views)

Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubu’s Jet / A Buhari Supporter Is Begining To Lose Hope In His Administration / 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once Upon A Buhari, A Hero In Tinubu Yet To Be Known by Andrew11: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
I purposely chose this topic to allow us brainstorm on some facts. Nigeria is vast so also the politics, politicking, politricking and policies that are embedded in our so called selecracy that we all think is democracy!
Sometimes I would think if truly God still is taking part in the running of Nigeria and her affairs but it is not always long before I a certain my fact that Gid indeed is ultimate!

Anyone who follows events that brought BUHARI into power would understand certain facts. It was too quick with immediate alacrity. For APC to be able to win, a lot of propaganda were invited in order to send the "clueless" govt of Goodluck, whose wife was found of making one grammatical mistakes or speech abuse... As at that time, we were tired of mama peace husband "fine man politics"

Not that Nigerians saw BUHARI as the best but he happened to be the most preferred among contestants.

The politics in the "oracle of Nigeria" and raiser of people secured the ticket for BUHARI. I still didn't know who fashioned out the slogan "sai baba" till today. Else Atiku would have won the ticket. Credits to Tinubu!

What we need to know from this angle is clear. Having sidelined Tinubu by the BUHARI kitchen cabinet and mamma daura, an old BUHARI kinsman being the most influential man in this government and Tinubu remained silent even when Nigerians expected him to shout of being irrelevant in the Governmet he sacrificed A lot for, Nigerians should know that this man isn't just named "jagaban for nothing".

Most "afobajes" (kingmakers) will Always know your past histories before they crown you. Remember the case of obasanjo and yar'adua...

More reasons Tinubu wanted to be vice but for selfless but also selfish reasons he ceded it to his loyal foot soldier. Someone who was his attorney general for years, manages his business in Lagos and personal lawyer. Yet but a pastor. Even though many assumptions came back then that he would either chose fashola or Fayemi. Lol and behold! Tinubu is a wizard!

I sometimes thinks the reason he uses his glasses is because he foresees the future of politics with it.

How many people knew that our president had terminal medical issues from ABU TEACHING HOSPITAL. I bet it with you that Tinubu knew this! When he was sidelined, he believed so much on his plan B that had been well drafted before he allied with BUHARI.

The lousy but the truth saying Fayose shouted many times that BUHARI was sick and claimed that is the reason he always wore sweater under his cloth to cover his neck. Nigerians cautioned him. He raised the most controversial statement again and ahowed a viral pictures, placing BUHARI among the dead northern leaders people told him to stop displaying his folly and to stop his policies like fiasco that was fast tuning him to a bottle neck. We would not believe him because we believed he was talking to much. As much as I don't like him for talking. To much I respect him for being a ferocious and fearless politician.

If he could beat my boss, Fayemi hands down yes rigging but he could not win his local government. Sad enough!

Having said this all, I believe posterity is judging everyone.

The events are unfolded yet. You can't imagine our next president. I just need to inform us all that all is calculations and even though it will still fail as God rules the affairs of men, but we should be ready to see as thing unfold in the next 2 months.

It is no gain saying the fact that BUHARI can not return to power. Spade is always a spade! He's suffering from prostatic cancer that has been in him for a while before he became the president and he has secretly travelled to London on many occasions as a president to treat same.

The treatment of the ailment is so hard that it affects the voice, causes system imbalance and brings mental dissatisfactions.

For anyone to be able to lead as a president he must have a sound mind! So I am not wishing him bad it is a gospel truth. Age factor is also there. His London physician sand he didn't think BUHARI was 74 as he claimed that he's around 80.

Once upon BUHARI that was strong to arrest anyone! So also it will e once upon us!

Let's see if Tinubu will contest or not! The bottom point is that the jagaban Borgu, and the husband of remi is going to be ruling from bourdillon. Who doesn't want to be like this man!
Re: Once Upon A Buhari, A Hero In Tinubu Yet To Be Known by Iamwrath: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
All this for Tinubu, APC and Buhari ?

Nna na waa ooo

(1) (Reply)

Why A Military Base In Southern Kaduna Is Counterproductive / JUST IN: Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Governors At Aso Rock / Why Are Some Nigeria Muslims Barred From Entering USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.