Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Disappointing Moments In a Guys' Love Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disappointing Moments In a Guys' Love Life (443 Views)

Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disappointing Moments In a Guys' Love Life by JSmart4u(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Today i've decided to create a topic relating to romance,depicting all the things most guys go through in the dating world.
But before that,many of my viewers said i only write about guys,but the thing is,i'm a guy who learns from my fellow guys and share their experiences. Okay enough talks,lets start.

1. THE RECHARGE GUYS

Have you ever been in a position, were you felt the only time you got to talk well with a crush on phone,was only when you sent her recharge cards. My guy you are not alone,and you're a dullard.

2. THE GUYS WITH THE FUNNY NAMES

This one makes me laugh alot. When i scrolled through most girls phone contacts,i noticed names stored as Goat 1,Goat 2,mugu 1,atm e.t.c . I always wondered what all my crushs stored my name as,Lol.

3.THE WAITING GUYS

Oh yes,the waiting guys. These are the guys who had to leave classes,hooking up with friends and other forms of activities because they had to wait for their crush(crush promised to see him). The look on their faces when they're stood up deserves a spot on the guiness world of records for the most dissapointed faces in history hahahaha.

4.THE LONELY Hot GUY

This category falls to the guys who took drugs(for lasting long during sex) prior to the girls' anticipated time of arrival. When these guys get stood up,they're left feeling miserable,especially in their private parts grin ,
Guys from the north know what i'm talking about hehehehe.

5.THE FORGETFUL GUYS

Finally,the forgetful guys. These are the guys who rehearse PUNCH lines to use on a crush,but when the time arrives for the guy to dazzle the chick,its as if a hard drive had just met a virus;they suffer memory loss. These guys aren't sharp but rather need more schooling.

Comments are invited. peace!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All The Ladies Out There / SERIOUSLY? Stephanie Otobo Reveals More Details About Apostle Suleman / Poundsland Vs Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.