Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (79940 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by guywitzerogal(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Welcome to yorubaland were adultery is a trophy to win

7 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by PqsMike: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
That's really a bad one

[color=#006600][/color]Meanwhile, are you planning to build a house of your dream...check my profile....you'll be amazed grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
I am surprised,i was thinking its another kenyan kinda thing,
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by oluxy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Who is to be blamed, the man or his wife,...
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
So shame they catch them abi
Hiding faces angry yeye ppl
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by notoriousbabe: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Flat heads and adultery be like 5 and 6

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Desdola(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
she was selling agbo Jedi to the man on the bed
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by ItzWonderz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
It must ave been d herb dat d woman sells dat attracted d man back to her,,,anything "gbo" (e.g,igbo,agbo) cannot be trusted dis days again,,, grin grin grin

I rest my case...court,,arise

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by PqsMike: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
That's really a bad one

Meanwhile, are you planning to build a house of your dream...check my profile....you'll be amazed grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by madgoat(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by LecciGucci: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Small cheating
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Damfostopper(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
I'm done with women since 2015....#fvck them gang

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by NoContract(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Even God cannot understand women...

Why did you leave your ex? Why not kukuma stay with him? No? You want to have your cake and eat it?

as for the barber, I have nothing to say to you!
Outta all the girls in the whole Nigeria, come to NL and see girls, u chose d one selling agbo..
what did u expect from lowlives?

Alagbos are lowlives?

You have a serious debilitating mental condition.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Dera25(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
raumdeuter:
Why dem no dey lock door?

Or look for another venue to do am
So you are supporting the act just that they would have lock door or look for another venue, lock door doing what? Having sex with another man's wife in his matrimonial bed. Hmmm! We should be mindful of what we say oo! Anyway your opinion has been noted sha

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by jiinxed: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by mzchinny(f): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Era of catching cheating spouses. The sanctity of marriage is always violated these days.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Opakan2: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
adadike281:
Afonja man will give u d best owambe party of your life and divorce you 2 days later. the woman no try at all, she just dey commit abomination up and down. u marry, divorce ,come marry again, u still go back, go fvck d man u divorced! Tufiakwa! in igboland , we dey call am 'nso ani'.

Wee you keep shut..

which igbo land are you shouting? The same place girls start having constant sex at 4 -5 years?
or the ones that litter brothels all over SW and North? you better hide your head cos you have no point

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by asatemple(f): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Some women are a very big disapointment to womn kingdomn rubbish
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by udifia4life: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
wonder shall never end oooooo women are like that everywhere........Useles set of people call women
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by wildrose21(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Why did you leave your ex? Why not kukuma stay with him? No? You want to have your cake and eat it?

Outta all the girls in the whole Nigeria, come to NL and see girls, u chose d one selling agbo..
what did u expect from lowlives
?
For your mind now, you don make sense. Na your type dey celebrate corrupt politicians, as people wey dey make honest living by selling agbo na 'low-lives'. You know how many engineers, doctors, accountants, etc dem agbo sellers don send through school?? Think twice next time, e fit save your life. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by DLondonboiy: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
wildrose21:

For your mind now, you don make sense. Na your type dey celebrate corrupt politicians, as people wey dey make honest living by selling agbo na 'low-lives'. You know how many engineers, doctors, accountants, etc dem agbo sellers don send through school?? Think twice next time, e fit save your life. Thank you

sorry, no vex...

i no know say na agbo dem take send you through school...

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by ificatchmodeh: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
tellwisdom:
Yoruba people dey marry??...no be to give woman belle begin live together?? undecided

Na wao you eh grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Kobicove(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
A hole once drilled can always be drilled again undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by opribo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
When a wife and a mother advances to the point of fearlessness to the extent that she is bold enough to bring her ex husband to bang her on the matrimonial bed purchased with the new husband money. I just dont get it what is happening to women these days. Is the thing now so cheap that it can be given to anybody and everybody.
I am afraid to marry honestly, because as it is with the low level men and women so it is with the celebrities and the elites. Its a total madness and a clear indication of the endtimes really.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by SmartMugu: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Damfostopper:
I'm done with women since 2015....#fvck them gang
SOh, what gender do you deal with now? Males? Omo, ur case is a different one o. Homo gang?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by popcykaylah(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:

what did u expect from lowlives?
You already nailed it at first when you said even God don't understand women .even women who have good jobs and good husbands still go out there to cheat. .

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by centboy123456(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
tellwisdom:
Yoruba people dey marry??...no be to give woman belle begin live together?? undecided

I dey tell you nor be lie u talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.