Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (79972 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by finnestdope(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
na wa ohhh!!!

pls you people should also help me and tell this guy what to do by reading this Nairaland post: https://www.nairaland.com/3661744/tell-me-date-ex-again

abeg, the guy de confused
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by elganzar(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
lol!!,beat the wife, but "allowed the man to go"...he obviously couldn't handle the man....

Very hard to find a faithful man or woman these days, if u find one,with good character_ stick to him/her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by initiate: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
No man has a right to beat a woman, matrimonial bed or not!

lalasticlala:

http://punchng.com/my-wife-had-sex-with-her-ex-husband-on-our-matrimonial-bed/

“I beat the hell out of her that day but allowed the man to go because unpleasant things might happen if I beat him.

“I decided for divorce in order to forget how I met her with her ex-husband on my bed.”

Busayo added that Gbenga regularly beat her.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by perez100: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
I can't understand why Yorubas wear infidelity like tops. Very shameful to Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Ramaa(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
If you really want to ruin your life....just get married.....

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by viktor01(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Not a news at all.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by viktor01(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ramaa:
If you really want to ruin your life....just get married.....

Which seminary school you dey go make i come enrol abeg

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by CriminalIkedi: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

Na wao you eh grin

Ikedi the criminal
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
Call me a male chauvinist pig or a draconian czar but I completely forbid my wife to have any contact with any ex.

Listen, once a man has passed through the gates of pleasure we consider it that we have the master key for ever.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Ramaa(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
viktor01:

Which seminary school you dey go make i come enrol abeg
you don't need to go to school to learn this.....only your sense

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by adadike281(f): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Opakan2:

Wee you keep shut..

which igbo land are you shouting? The same place girls start having constant sex at 4 -5 years?
or the ones that litter brothels all over SW and North? you better hide your head cos you have no point
no prob. oya keep your woman for house now, make we see.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
tellwisdom:
Yoruba people dey marry??...no be to give woman belle begin live together?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by finnestdope(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
mmm, wetin konsin me kwanuu...
women are addicted to cheat

abeg go crack this Nairaland puzzle if you can, but i bet you won't: https://www.nairaland.com/3661795/99-fail-simple-logic-swear
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Bimpe29: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Agbako Nla, Oshi To Bad Gann.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by happney65: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Even God cannot understand women...

Why did you leave your ex? Why not kukuma stay with him? No? You want to have your cake and eat it?

as for the barber, I have nothing to say to you!
Outta all the girls in the whole Nigeria, come to NL and see girls, u chose d one selling agbo..
what did u expect from lowlives?

omolola15 abeg come and read this post..I don laugh tire
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by ificatchmodeh: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
CriminalIkedi:

Ikedi the criminal

see say you know get work..
Men are raking in currencies an your online trolling..

What do you even do for a living?

Sure your responsible.. or you just have access to data and you feel say na to troll..

Lots of people are making money online too.. you can help yourself..

No be say I stroke you..but honestly you néed a life.. you néed to start thinking..

There's no time..

I don't know you..and will never know you..

See how Ikedi is frustrating your life for you..

Everywhere na ikedi.. you even choose to bear a criminal just cos of ikedi..

How piggy can one get..

Yet you dream brag about knowing ikedi.. and you don't.. that's inferiority bro..

Your daft as that..

Wake.. the day is far spent.. there is no free money anywhere..

Honestly your trolls don't even get anywhere.. starts and end here.. like here! So what's..

This will be the last time am gonna reply your post..
If you claim you know.. you will understand am a very busy man.. and hardly stay on a location..

You've had enough of me.. enjoy..

From now ..your ignored.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by CriminalIkedi: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
[s]
ificatchmodeh:

see say you know get work..
Men are raking in currencies an your online trolling..

What do you even do for a living?

Sure your responsible.. or you just have access to data and you feel say na to troll..

Lots of people are making money online too.. you can help yourself..

No be say I stroke you..but honestly you néed a life.. you néed to start thinking..

There's no time..

I don't know you..and will never know you..

See how Ikedi is frustrating your life for you..

Everywhere na ikedi.. you even choose to bear a criminal just cos of ikedi..

How piggy can one get..

Yet you dream brag about knowing ikedi.. and you don't.. that's inferiority bro..

Your daft as that..

Wake.. the day is far spent.. there is no free money anywhere..

Honestly your trolls don't even get anywhere.. starts and end here.. like here! So what's..

This will be the last time am gonna reply your post..
If you claim you know.. you will understand am a very busy man.. and hardly stay on a location..

You've had enough of me.. enjoy..

From now ..your ignored.
[/s]

Lmao. The criminal is pained. Jobless troll that roam the forum insulting those that are better than his generations but now crying. You can cry forever, you will only kill yourself. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Kayolamzy: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
U for say u let ex go bcuz u fit beat am.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by olasamuel006: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
maybe these were the reasons our forefather chose to circumcise women to reduce the sexual palava since the catastrophe seems high, now they say circumcising them is like denying them of their nature rights and now virtually most men can no longer satisfy women nowadays.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by wildrose21(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:

sorry, no vex...

i no know say na agbo dem take send you through school...
Naso. Opa-eyin all the way... smh
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Factors: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
If the ex stil loved ha y d divorce then .dnt lik to hear such tinx

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Blaqsuqar: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Why get married if you cant be faithful?i pity the poor kids

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by AngelicBeing: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Even God cannot understand women...

Why did you leave your ex? Why not kukuma stay with him? No? You want to have your cake and eat it?

as for the barber, I have nothing to say to you!
Outta all the girls in the whole Nigeria, come to NL and see girls, u chose d one selling agbo..
what did u expect from lowlives?
grin grin wink
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by PrickGetSize(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Omotayor123:
Yepaashocked

This happens, when you're addicted to your Ex. #Iranuundecided
Is that an excuse for her infidelity? Why didn't she stay single if she can't get over her ex instead of making an innocent man suffer?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
talk2archy:
come, afonjas they swear for una for this way of life. well it has become their culture anyway wetin concern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by czarr(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Papiikush:
Nigga wifed a bìtch.

These hoes... They for everybody!
Pass them all around they at every party
They ain't go'n be loyal not for anybody tongue
still I love these hoes

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by misteryman: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afonja, Chai
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by MayorMgbedike(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
These ppl and infidelity are like Bread and Butter.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Wat kain of unpleasant tins might hapin, if he beats the man?
The ex-husband is much bigger than present husband, and ex - husband might also give him the beating of his life, if he attempted to strike?
Talk about licking the wife and than smacking the husband too........... .
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
“I am not ready to leave my matrimonial home and my children,’’ she said. But you are very ready to sleep around and cheat on your matrimonial bed!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Damfostopper(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
SmartMugu:

SOh, what gender do you deal with now? Males? Omo, ur case is different one. Homo gang?
sumone cannot stay single again in peace

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by NaWetinDey(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
Decisions come with responsibility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.