Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (79973 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Kagawa10: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
nkwuocha:

Igbo women do mess up, but not as bad as your women. That's my argument here.

As for your tenant, many Igbos are Catholics and will not seek dissolution of marriage on infidelity ground.I don't know their faith, but my guess is that they may be Catholics.Its best the husband separates from her.

If my wife should mess up today(God forbid) , I will never divorce her. I will separate, yes! But will never remarry.

They all mess up just the same and even more.

Like I stated earlier an olosho (man/woman) would always be an olosho and seeing that most ibo ladies were prostitutes before they wed, the likelihood of them changing after marriage is zero. Forget about the husband hushing their adulterous acts.

And yes, they are catholics.

Just like you, I don't support remarriage after divorce but at least, the person would have a peace of mind.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Edumareeee! shocked
If your wife or girls X live around you need prayer & fasting o, especially if them sabib%*$@#+*&& pass you .
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by nkwuocha: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm glad that we can come to an agreement.

PS: Are you new online or simply inept? I ask since you can't quote to save your life wink

LMAO!!!
I'm a realist. There was no argument in the first place.

As for the embolded,there's no need to sound petty. grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by nkwuocha: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kagawa10:

They all mess up just the same and even more.

Like I stated earlier an olosho (man/woman) would always be an olosho and seeing that most ibo ladies are prostitutes before they wed, the likelihood of them changing after marriage is zero. Forget about the husband hushing their acts.

And yes, they are catholics.

Just like you, I don't support remarriage after divorce but at least, the person would have a peace of mind.

Well, I'm surprised at the rate your brothers are trooping down SE to marry those Oloshos as you claim.This last Christmas, many of your folks seem to come prepared just to meet up with the standard(s) obtainable here. smiley smiley

My guess was right! Catholics don't divorce.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by yinkslinks(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
See where dem dey fuuuuuck sef as e dirty.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Kagawa10: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
nkwuocha:

Well, I'm surprised at the rate your brothers are trooping down SE to marry those Oloshos as you claim.This last Christmas, many of your folks seem to come prepared just to meet up with the standard(s) obtainable here. smiley smiley

Inter tribal marriage isn't a rocket science and there's no problem in that. It's not like all Yoruba men/women marry every ibo out there. 90% Yoruba still prefers his/her tribe people.

Catholics don't divorce but has the right to beat their spouse, right?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by nkwuocha: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kagawa10:

Inter tribal marriage isn't a rocket science and there's no problem in that. It's not like all Yoruba men/women marry every ibo out there. 90% Yoruba still prefers his/her tribe people.

Catholics don't divorce but has the right to beat their spouse, right?

Calm down. I never said Catholic should beat their wives. Please don't make me sound petty.

The number of Yoruba men marrying igbo wives can never be compared to igbo men marrying Yoruba women. It's a long stretch.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by sakbio(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bros, how can someone see fine girls for NL, I need one Abeg oooooo

DLondonboiy:
Even God cannot understand women...

Why did you leave your ex? Why not kukuma stay with him? No? You want to have your cake and eat it?

as for the barber, I have nothing to say to you!
Outta all the girls in the whole Nigeria, come to NL and see girls, u chose d one selling agbo..
what did u expect from lowlives?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Kagawa10: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
nkwuocha:

Calm down. I never said Catholic should beat their wives. Please don't make me sound petty.

The number of Yoruba men marrying igbo wives can never be compared to igbo men marrying Yoruba women. It's a long stretch.

It's still negligible though.

Our women don't even see ibo as husband material in the first place, even your women are running far away from you because you lots act bossy at home but sissy outside the house, not to mention the bossy inlaws grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by nkwuocha: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kagawa10:

It's still negligible though.

Our women don't even see ibo as husband material in the first place, even your women are running far away from you because you lots act bossy at home but sissy outside the house, not to mention the bossy inlaws grin

Hehehehehe.

Igbo women who marry your folks do that because most are born and bred in Yoruba land. A Eastern born igbo girl will spit at the thought right away.

Many of your women cannot meet up to the standard of igbo men.Someone like me can't marry a western woman because I don't joke with my stomach and can't eat stew all the time. Again, I hate noisy and disrespectful women. Your women are not patient and can easily leave the home when the going is rough,even if it means they leave the kids behind. Igbo women are trained to return back to the husband's village with the kids to stay when things get bad for the husband in the city.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
nkwuocha:

LMAO!!!
I'm a realist. There was no argument in the first place.

As for the embolded,there's no need to sound petty. grin

Come on now bro, don't start getting all wounded knee on me.

Man up cheesy
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by ASval: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
confused animals. alagbo n paraga ladies can bleep anything bleepable.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by akblings(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
When u marry a hoe, semi hoe or domestic hoe...
1. change her SIM card,
2. change environment..
3. Go to another state, if not,
her Ex go be ur caretaker while u be landlord

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by sisisioge: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chai! How she take do am o...E for allow her explain nau grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by DLondonboiy: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
sakbio:
Bros, how can someone see fine girls for NL, I need one Abeg oooooo
dem plenty na...
just dey frequent romance section...u go see one sweet one..
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by SmartMugu: 4:08am On Mar 04, 2017
Damfostopper:
sumone cannot stay single again in peace
Abeg. Which kain single be that. Konji no wan hear that one o.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by bakynes(m): 5:09am On Mar 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

Hehehehehe.

Igbo women who marry your folks do that because most are born and bred in Yoruba land. A Eastern born igbo girl will spit at the thought right away.

Many of your women cannot meet up to the standard of igbo men.Someone like me can't marry a western woman because I don't joke with my stomach and can't eat stew all the time. Again, I hate noisy and disrespectful women. Your women are not patient and can easily leave the home when the going is rough,even if it means they leave the kids behind. Igbo women are trained to return back to the husband's village with the kids to stay when things get bad for the husband in the city.
I am Yoruba guy and agree with you with every point. Everyone around me knows I don't know how to hide the truth. Igbo women are far better than Yoruba women in beauty, loyalty to marriage, perseverance and Fidelity.
Our women truly leave marriage when things go a bit rough for the Man or sleeps with another Man to meet up with their lifestyle.

My Igbo ex gf stood with me when I had it rough for one year she managed the little I gave her to cook but Yoruba girl would have started misbehaving.

No hiding that fact igbos are better than Yoruba in terms of devotion to matrimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by cardoctor(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by nkwuocha: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2017
bakynes:

I am Yoruba guy and agree with you with every point. Everyone around me knows I don't know how to hide the truth. Igbo women are far better than Yoruba women in beauty, loyalty to marriage, perseverance and Fidelity.
Our women truly leave marriage when things go a bit rough for the Man or sleeps with another Man to meet up with their lifestyle.

My Igbo ex gf stood with me when I had it rough for one year she managed the little I gave her to cook but Yoruba girl would have started misbehaving.

No hiding that fact igbos are better than Yoruba in terms of devotion to matrimony.

Nice one. So what happened with her, and what prompted the break up?Sorry I asked.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by bakynes(m): 8:14am On Mar 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

Nice one. So what happened with her, and what prompted the break up?Sorry I asked.

Distance she and her family moved to Abuja and I later went to the UK for studies.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by farous(m): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

U are right my dear. Igbos maintain honours marriage institution more than any other tribes in this country and Catholic church take marriage more serious and respects the institution and don't divorce.80 percent of all the divorce and adulterous news we hear every time is Yorubas.It is high time we started organising a campaign against this both in newspapers and social media on the incessant divorce and adulterous life of the Yorubas and how to curb it and respect marriage institutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by nkwuocha: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2017
bakynes:

Distance she and her family moved to Abuja and I later went to the UK for studies.

Wow. That's tough.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by fynex(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Even God cannot understand women...

Why did you leave your ex? Why not kukuma stay with him? No? You want to have your cake and eat it?

as for the barber, I have nothing to say to you!
Outta all the girls in the whole Nigeria, come to NL and see girls, u chose d one selling agbo..
what did u expect from lowlives?
you're human and God's God....

So when you come here to say God cannot even understand women...know you've gone past your boundary...

So be careful and mindful of what you say...
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by CloudResident(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na today? e don dey happen for Ibadan? undecided I swear e plenty. It's high time I learn how to dey sell 'magun' (thunderbolt) I must hammer lipsrsealed
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Hefay(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ashawooooooooo

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by toprealman: 4:16pm On May 20, 2020
Busayo.....kai.
I dodged one bullet called Busayo back the. Bakassi won't use our brain.....laye!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Otidayor28: 4:42pm On May 20, 2020
*SEXOLOGY TRAINING*

*GET BACK UR MARRIAGE*
*KEEP UR MARRIAGE*
Only interested ones should join if you are not interested don't join.
if you are interested try to join the link.https:///BRJXTCT1V8aKRO0BBn0q2t

Knowledge is power come and testify like others.
God bless our homes�

for interested person should join.https:///BRJXTCT1V8aKRO0BBn0q2t

*TIME: 8PM*
*VENUE : WHATSAPP* *GROUP CHAT*
*FEE: 1000 Naira*
��������

COURSE OUTLINE���
* OUTLINE 1
*�FLAT TUMMY RECIPES*
*�Big and round butts*
*�Hips enlargement*
*�Breast enlargement cream*
*�Flat tummy naturally*
*�Breast firming oil*
*�Libido boaster drink*
*�Weight loss for a nursing mums*
� *Stretchmark*

*SEXOLOGY/MARRIAGE*
*OUTLINE* 2*
�������
� *SECRET OF SIDE CHICKS*
� *BENEFIT OF SEX*
� *NEED TO PRAY TOGETHER ALWAYS*
� *HOW TO APOLOGISE TO YOUR HUBBY*
� *SECRET OF MARRIAGE*
*� *TIPS FOR WOMAN TO EXPERIENCE ORGASM*
� *SECRET OF SIDE CHICK*
*�REMEDY FOR VIRGINAL TIGHTENING*
*� *HOW TO FORE PLAY AND TURN HIM ON*
*� *Mouth Action LECTURES WITH VIDEO*
*� *PERFECT WAYS TO RIDE YOUR HERO*
*�20 THINGS THAT YOUR HUBBY WANTS YOU TO DO IN BED*
*�HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HUBBY PENIS*
*�UNDERSTANDING YOUR VAGINA*
*�HOMEMADE VIRGINIA LUBRICATOR*
*�HOME MADE VIRGINIA FLUID BOOSTER*
*�HOME REMEDY FOR VIRGINIA DRYNESS*
*� *HOME MADE DRINKS FOR YOUR 2 MINUTES HUBBY*
*�TIPS ON HOW TO TURN HIM ON AND MAKE HIM BEG FOR MORE*
*�HOME MADE NATURAL PREGNANCY PREVENTION DRINK*
*�DANGEROUS MISTAKE YOU MAKE THAT IS DESTROYING YOUR SEX LIFE*
*�POSITIONS THAT CAN HELP YOU GET PREGNANT*
*�TIPS FOR THOSE TRYING TO CONCEIVE*
*�HOW TO SELECT YOUR BABY GENDER*
*�TIPS THAT CAN BOOST YOUR CHANCES OF HAVING TWINS*
*�SECRETS OF SIDE CHICKS*
*�30 THINGS EVERY WOMAN MUST DO TO KEEP HER HUSBAND AND MARRIAGE*
*� *HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR MENSTRUAL CIRCLE*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.