Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Can There Be A Mistake In Statement Of Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can There Be A Mistake In Statement Of Result? (1319 Views)

A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / What Is The Diffrence Between Waec Certificate And Statement Of Result ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can There Be A Mistake In Statement Of Result? by dave0450(m): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Gud afternoon nairaland members. Plz I nid ur response on this issue. I graduated last year with cgpa of 3.47 which I believe that it is second class lower coz upper start from 3.50. The main issue here is that I collected my statement of result recently and it was written there that I graduated with second class upper, thou I was vry happy when I see it but am still disturbed in the sense that am thinking that can those pple (printing the result) make mistake in writing second class upper or they help me to round up my cgpa since it's close to 3.50. In the long run I was advice that I shld jst go n confirm my cgpa if truely it av been rounded up so that it will not be an issue for me in the future, which am afraid to do, coz I don't want them to change the statement to second class lower. Plz ur advice, what should I do?
Re: Can There Be A Mistake In Statement Of Result? by izzou(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bros. Na wa for you oh

You are sure it's a mistake and you don't want to go back and rectify it

I advise that you go back. After all, whatever will be will be

1 Like

Re: Can There Be A Mistake In Statement Of Result? by dave0450(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
izzou:
Bros. Na wa for you oh

You are sure it's a mistake and you don't want to go back and rectify it

I advise that you go back. After all, whatever will be will be
OK, Tnks.
Re: Can There Be A Mistake In Statement Of Result? by ksbusari(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
There can be mistakes. Names could be misspelt nit to talk of class. watch for the certificate ganagan. Or perhaps u made a mistake while calculating ur GP. it happened to me. it was when my statement of result was issued I discovered that I av made a mistake. Now my certificate proved further my mistake too. I got more than what I was expecting.
Re: Can There Be A Mistake In Statement Of Result? by Raintaker(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lol grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can There Be A Mistake In Statement Of Result? by centurionpapa(m): 6:28am On Jul 15, 2019
Hi lost access to my mail
Re: Can There Be A Mistake In Statement Of Result? by dave0450(m): 6:39am On Jul 15, 2019
centurionpapa:
Hi lost access to my mail
Okay can u please drop ur whatsapp num so dat we can chat. Tnk u
Re: Can There Be A Mistake In Statement Of Result? by centurionpapa(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2019
dave0450:
Okay can u please drop ur whatsapp num so dat we can chat. Tnk u
07O63179166

(1) (Reply)

UCH Ibadan School Of Nursing Admission List 2017/18 Is Out. / UNIOSUN Medical Students Return From Ukraine, Become Medical Doctors (pics) / Study On Low Tuition In Taiwan- Cost Of Living, Tuition Fees And Application Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.