Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) (63502 Views)

Classy Bridal Squad Photos / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by adecz: 5:53am On Mar 04, 2017
No better than Lindsay Lohan... grin

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Skoopy(m): 6:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Where the curves?
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 6:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Tazdroid:
Another group of "slayers"

Greetings bro. From your attached comment cartoon picture, do you know how I can get that players cartoon film where Ronaldo,messi and the rest were playing match against aliens to save the galaxies?
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 04, 2017
What are these ugly creatures? Are they Aliens? sad
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2017
The one on blue trousers & check head tie follow get curves abi?
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by repogirl(f): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2017
SMH!
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by riczy(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2017
I didn't c any curve,if u saw one pls which among dem?
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by MissRike(f): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2017
What exactly is hot and curvy about those girls , especially the one at the left side of the bride, flat-ass babe tongue. I'm sure if you see a person like me with real curves and beautiful shape, you won't have any word to qualify me wink. Op, smh............
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by OCTAVO: 6:50am On Mar 04, 2017
kennygee:
The chic on the low cut is very beautiful.
100 likes for you, you get eyes. smiley
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Kingston6: 6:50am On Mar 04, 2017
Hahahaha,na party dem dy prepare go?
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by endeedike(m): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2017
all hoes....
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by enezee: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Where d curves cos i no d see am
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by sharpshap(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2017
I no kwansign me wallahi, Abi their backside go reduce dollars to 165 Naira?
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Oyind17:
That one with blue jean no know sey she carry pancake yansh?

I tire o

Wonder why the photographer had to put her through this shiit

She should been exempted cheesy grin
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2017
MissRike:
What exactly is hot and curvy about those girls , especially the one at the left side of the bride, flat-ass babe tongue. I'm sure if you see a person like me with real curves and beautiful shape, you won't have any word to qualify me wink. Op, smh............
If it sounds. Too good to be true, it usually aint.

So Ease up!
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Oyind17:
That one with blue jean no know sey she carry pancake yansh?

There are three blue jeans of different shades there, my friend. Be specific because all those yansh look flat to me.
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=LordOfNaira post=54253611]

There are three blue jeans of different shades there, my friend. Be specific because all those yansh look flat to me. [/uote] Go sleep
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by MissRike(f): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2017
LorDBolton:

If it sounds. Too good to be true, it usually aint.

So Ease up!

Your choice bro, I ain't advertising myself anyways! Just saying op overhyped those babes.......enjoy your weekend!
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=Oyind17 post=54253663][/quote]

Alright, but show me the flat yansh first. You can't blame me for seeing only flat yanshes. When you have handled heavy duties in the moulds of Cherokee D'ass, Chanel Starxxx, Pinkyxxx, Mz Taylor Jones, Bunz4eva, MercedesXXX, etc, all these yanshes will look super flat to you.
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2017
MissRike:

Your choice bro, I ain't advertising myself anyways! Just saying op overhyped those babes.......enjoy your weekend!
Never felt you were advertising yourself

Test Marketing grin
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Alright, but show me the flat yansh first. You can't blame me for seeing only flat yanshes. When you have handled heavy duties in the moulds of Cherokee D'ass, Chanel Starxxx, Pinkyxxx, Mz Taylor Jones, Bunz4eva, MercedesXXX, etc, all these yanshes will look super flat to you.
Leave me with yansh talk this morning, I dey vex. angry
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by MissRike(f): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2017
LorDBolton:

Never felt you were advertising yourself

Test Marketing grin

grin
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by CCDav1: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2017
PapiNigga:
The pretty bride-to-be, Hairat Damilola and her gorgeously looking squad are hot for days in these lovely pre-wedding photos... #HDLove2017

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/check-out-these-lovely-bridal-squad-and.html?m=1

Thought burial ground or period was to be where some people should take some sober reflection on their lifestyle,mourn with the bereave family ..Must we snap and show ourselves every where? The person who died was not worst than them or either but death came...Naija gals ehhh..sometimes so annoying... What is beauty and curve when you ceased from breathing?..
I'm not wishing them death tho but there is time for everything under the sun..Selah.. Nsutomkpo
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2017
Tobitrueman:

Greetings bro. From your attached comment cartoon picture, do you know how I can get that players cartoon film where Ronaldo,messi and the rest were playing match against aliens to save the galaxies?
Sorry, I don't. I just stumbled upon the pic, you may have to rely on Google for that

1 Like

Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by chronique(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2017
And one has tattoo on her legs... lipsrsealed
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2017
REIIGN:
Nothing spectacular about their curves

I wonder o.

i see only one half-decent curve there. I like the bride's relative height.
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2017
MissRike:

My dear, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Or seeing in your case. grin

Indulge us with your real "curvilicious" eye-candy biko. kiss kiss

You won't regret it. I know my sharp Nairaland guys are ready to turn that moniker to MrsRike.

But honestly, I do not know why curves are such a big thing for some people. It's biological sha.
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by samsam2019: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2017
Wey de curves de?

Average cakes wey dem de carry angry
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by samsam2019: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
There is no outta the world curve there. Just basic, nothing special!!angry
no mind dem jare.

Can I touch your own curves? grin cheesy
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by oyienootieno: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2017
REIIGN:

Yansh be like spongebob own cheesy

You wicked from birth... Lol
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2017
After the wedding and wedding show-offs, 2 wks after marriage they longed to go back to join their single friends in "free world ".
This is time they are supposed to taking final "grooming from their experienced wives in their family, instead na photo shoot when she fail for marriage she go say na in-laws or husband cause am.
Re: Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) by MissRike(f): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2017
AreaFada2:

My dear, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Or seeing in your case. grin

Indulge us with your real "curvilicious" eye-candy biko. kiss kiss

You won't regret it. I know my sharp Nairaland guys are ready to turn that moniker to MrsRike.

But honestly, I do not know why curves are such a big thing for some people. It's biological sha.

Lol........for ur mind u want me to upload my pinshure abi, nah! tongue

Yes, I want to be a Mrs asap coz I'm tired of singlehood but based on my curves, I no go gree cheesy. I want a man that will love me completely.

@bolded, me sef tire o undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again / Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.