Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo (631 Views)

Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by naijabadoo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
see also. >>>>>>. http://gistpage.com.ng/thread/post/03-03-17-pdp-is-dead-i-pray-nigeria-wont-be-like-it-obasanjo

Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
on Friday declared that the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) is dead.

He also called for prayers for Nigeria not to
sink like the former ruling party.

Obasanjo said this at the display of 40 African
traditional drums in his honour to celebrate
his 80th birthday celebration.
The event was organized by the Centre for
Black and African Arts and Civilization of the
Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library
(OOP), Abeokuta, on Friday.

Obasanjo, who was former chairman of PDP
of Trustees, lamented that the party that was
once in control of 30 states out of the 36
states in the country is now a shadow of
itself.
He stated that the situation was a result of
protracted internal wrangling.

His words:
“When all was going well, when
Ahmadu Ali was the chairman of the party,
we were 30 out of the 36 states.

“I brought Ahamdu Ali as the national leader
of the party. But, when Ahmadu and I left,

the fortune of the PDP sunk.”
Obasanjo added that “May the fortune of
Nigeria never sink like that of the PDP”.

Many of those in attendance replied with a
loud “Amen”.

PDP is dead, I pray Nigeria won’t be like it – Obasanjo =>. http://gistpage.com.ng/thread/post/03-03-17-pdp-is-dead-i-pray-nigeria-wont-be-like-it-obasanjo
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Baba have spoken

Asheeee

Amiiiin

Iseeeeee
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by cuedish: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Baba is foreseeing things oooo
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by thinkdip(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
This baba should go and rest and stop disturbing the country
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by nextprince: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
God bless baba.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by sarrki(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
I don't do party things

Pdp made a terrible they will never recover from

They crippled our economy
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by paschu: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
FAKE

Yet empty heads are celeberating the junk. wink
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by naijabadoo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
nigeria
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Mynd44: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2017

(1)

Apostle Suleman: Within APC El-rufai Is Seen As Successor To Buhari – Reno / Kaduna PDP Youths Blasts El Rufai, Calls Him A Political Lunatic (pic) / Why Do Africans Get Angry When Africans Diss Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.