Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s (57639 Views)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot / Corpers Rock NYSC Uniform In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
See boots
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Opistorincos(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is a wawuu
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Anderlis(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2017

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by jide219(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hey

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by alex81(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:
You see my NYSC boot, I will not throw it away. I will dye it and continue wearing it.

You see my crested vest, I will give it to my grandma to continue wearing.

You see my white shorts, I will still dye it and continue to wear it.

You see my white tees, I will wear and give some to my brothers.

You see my khaki trousers, I will use it as rag

You see my jacket, I will give it out just because it's cute.

I won't waste one item from it. Not even one angry angry

what abt the socks n cap
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Terror666(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:
You see my NYSC boot, I will not throw it away. I will dye it and continue wearing it.

your stockings nko??
I guess you will chew it
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Lunagirl(f): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
bobo65:

I feel sad fr u

Awww.... Thank you for feeling sad for me.
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Lunagirl(f): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Terror666:

your stockings nko??
I guess you will chew it

Those ones already got lost in camp. No need. grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
sweerychick:
hey I'm a serving corp member wink not all of us are like that
of course you're very right, i was wrong to have generalised it, however, you'd agree with me that the majority of your colleagues have turned the experience to one thing only - coitus
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by omaolowo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
This was the NYSC cap of 1976

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by adellam16(f): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
phrancys001:
Ur friend mama babe o! Good old days without the numerous oloshoo dem dey now all they do now is serving aristocratic men bed instead of their country.
wat is he saying
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
picture is so blurred!
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by kennymoses2012(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
lol
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by ayo26(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:

Lol. This lady here is a clown. grin cheesy
Nigerians always cracking me up even in this hard time.
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by debo4all: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
It was better then
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Ajaodolapo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Plasmbob1:
Na so..and some religious bigots didn't wear hijab to show their hypocrisy. cheesy
ur foolishness cn not b over emphasised. u r in a very sorry state and u need help. must u comment if u don't have something meaningful to say? it's very easy to create discord among d human family for you guys.smh

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
mama hot oo. they were feared back then just like soldiers and u know post civil war thing undecided undecided
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by benjibabs(m): 3:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
We had fewer graduates then. Hence d quality was top notch...

Must quality drop because the number of graduate increased? Or are you saying that Nigeria cannot truly fund the program today at even better quality than 70s? Lack of planning and mismanagement of resources are responsible for the sh1t we are seeing for the past few decades. God help us!
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by karzyharsky(m): 3:56am On Mar 04, 2017
so dey also slim fit dat tym
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by gloryman91: 4:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Plasmbob1:
Na so..and some religious bigots didn't wear hijab to show their hypocrisy. cheesy
Why do always like to cause problems for yourself? Na your head dem put am?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by misterh(m): 4:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Plasmbob1:
Do you even know the meaning of bigot? Or it's just one of the words you throw around? How has someone practising her religion by putting on hijab become bigotry? And how is the putting on of hijab hypocrisy?

Looking for a bigot? Check the mirror.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by thuggCheetah(m): 5:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Lunagirl:

@dp wat cartoon is that?
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Ibro2005: 5:50am On Mar 04, 2017
Her Lada is there waiting for her as usual. Lada or Volkswergen car and direct job
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Marley40(m): 5:54am On Mar 04, 2017
See d quality boots
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Toybreezy: 6:23am On Mar 04, 2017
Lunagirl:

I like you, where are you serving?
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by femi4: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Lunagirl:

Ever high
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by femi4: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2017
misterh:
Do you even know the meaning of bigot? Or it's just one of the words you throw around? How has someone practising her religion by putting on hijab become bigotry? And how is the putting on of hijab hypocrisy?

Looking for a bigot? Check the mirror.

Cheers!
The law of the land superceed that of religion. Some religion does not permit their women to wear trousers too but they had no choice when serving their father land.

If you know you can't do without hijab, then don't go for NYSC
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Mrukk: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2017
Plasmbob1:
may almighty cure ur malady and replace it with better sense.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Mrukk: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Plasmbob1:
may Almighty cure ur malady and replace it with better sense.
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2017
femi4:
The law of the land superceed that of religion. Some religion does not permit their women to wear trousers too but they had no choice when serving their father land.

If you know you can't do without hijab, then don't go for NYSC

God Bless You sir.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by atrix4g(m): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Plasmbob1:
why are you soo pained??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company / NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) / NYSC: N33,000 Approved As Corpers’ New Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.