Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s (57643 Views)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot / Corpers Rock NYSC Uniform In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by transient123(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2017
Plasmbob1:
Na so..and some religious bigots didn't wear hijab to show their hypocrisy. cheesy

What is your headache with what those in hijab wears. Were you stopped from wearing your usual needle pants to be handle and caressed by all and sundry, even small conductors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by karimusaa: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2017
The Combat & Boot is better than what we have todays

sweerychick:
I stumbled upon this picture on my friends facebook wall, according to him it is his mom's picture during her NYSC days in the 70s. I just like those boots and the crested shirt. Not this rubbish the are producing now grin grin even lalasticlala would like it.
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by karimusaa: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2017
In every gathering, You will always find a nonentity. Who is taking about Hijab here? Mumu

transient123:

What is your headache with what those in hijab wears. Were you stopped from wearing your usual needle pants to be handle and caressed by all and sundry, even small conductors.
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by goshen26: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2017
Not this

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Oluola89(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2017
My papa During his NYSC 1971

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by lightwind(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2017
Lunagirl:
You see my NYSC boot, I will not throw it away. I will dye it and continue wearing it.

You see my crested vest, I will give it to my grandma to continue wearing.

You see my white shorts, I will still dye it and continue to wear it.

You see my white tees, I will wear and give some to my brothers.

You see my khaki trousers, I will use it as rag

You see my jacket, I will give it out just because it's cute.

I won't waste one item from it. Not even one angry angry
Y have thou decided to do so?
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Biodunalley: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2017
cool[color=][/color]
GlorifiedTunde:
Cool Boots wink

shocked
GlorifiedTunde:
Cool Boots wink
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by sunnedee2: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Plasmbob1:
Na so..and some religious bigots didn't wear hijab to show their hypocrisy. cheesy

Wow! Is that your natural hair?
I mean on your dp.
Me likey!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by bg0074real(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Plasmbob1:
must you display your bigotry
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by sagir1994(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2017
Plasmbob1:
what exactly do you mean, ugly girlf
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Izen: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2017
phrancys001:
Ur friend mama babe o! Good old days without the numerous oloshoo dem dey now all they do now is serving aristocratic men bed instead of their country.

Stop using every opportunity you get to insult women. You could have just commented positively. Why the unnecessary hate?
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by hola106(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2017
no girl to again I pray I get d best sha
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by mawunme12(f): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2017
funkyibodude:
are you high
lols
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by misterh(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2017
femi4:
The law of the land superceed that of religion. Some religion does not permit their women to wear trousers too but they had no choice when serving their father land.

If you know you can't do without hijab, then don't go for NYSC
Yet, the law of the land duly recognizes religious laws. Is there any law (NYSC or Nigeria's) that has been broken by the corp members who wear hijab? No? So where's the hypocrisy?
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by transient123(m): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2017
karimusaa:
In every gathering, You will always find a nonentity. Who is taking about Hijab here? Mumu

Is it difficult for you to comprehend simple sentence? If your blood boils because you want to defend a cause, am so sure you don't understand that cause more than I do.

Subr is virtuous.
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Musharraf: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2017
Plasmbob1:
You are very STUPID for saying such.....Wawa

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by drtee247(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2017
Plasmbob1:

Eyyah auntyMi, na dat one dey pain u pass abi, then be ready to die of heart attack cox it has come to stay, very soon the hijab will be very long
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by glossy6(f): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
Now what you have are prosstituttes in NYSC uniform

At least, he services them tongue

I hate men referring to every female as a prostitute
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by glossy6(f): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Musharraf:

You are very STUPID for saying such.....Wawa

You are more than stewpid for verbally attacking her. There's freedom of expression. Nkita!

Learn from drtee247 below. No insult but he made his view known and subtly too.

drtee247:

Eyyah auntyMi, na dat one dey pain u pass abi, then be ready to die of heart attack cox it has come to stay, very soon the hijab will be very long

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2017
Lunagirl:
You see my NYSC boot, I will not throw it away. I will dye it and continue wearing it.

You see my crested vest, I will give it to my grandma to continue wearing.

You see my white shorts, I will still dye it and continue to wear it.

You see my white tees, I will wear and give some to my brothers.

You see my khaki trousers, I will use it as rag

You see my jacket, I will give it out just because it's cute.

I won't waste one item from it. Not even one angry angry

I don't know who you are but it seems like we think alike. I checked your photo and saw my Moana. Can I meet you?
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Engrr(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Did u notice the 404 car approaching?. D lady fine aha!
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by popefuse(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tha shoe make sense
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by sweerychick(f): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
Engrr:
Did u notice the 404 car approaching?. D lady fine aha!
she's gorgeous just like her physique kiss
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by omaolowo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oluola89 post=54254674

:

My papa During his NYSC 1971

No, No Sir! There was no NYSC in 1971
The NYSC scheme commenced only in 1973

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Caseless: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mrukk:
may almighty cure ur malady and replace it with better sense.
don't reply such donkeys.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by austine4real(m): 6:23am On May 12, 2017
Plasmbob1:

God Bless You sir.
Happy birthday to u

Llnp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company / NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) / NYSC: N33,000 Approved As Corpers’ New Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.