Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,738 members, 7,862,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Marrying A Sales Girl: Know That Your Bride-to-be Will Lose Her Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Sales Girl: Know That Your Bride-to-be Will Lose Her Job (585 Views)

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Sales Girl: Know That Your Bride-to-be Will Lose Her Job by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
When planning to marry a working class woman, count sales girls out of the category.

These companies only keep young babes as sales girls. Have you seen a nursing mother retain her job at sales points? Just curious.

Please let us have your opinions.
Re: Marrying A Sales Girl: Know That Your Bride-to-be Will Lose Her Job by sirusX(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
It's possible...the baby doesn't just drop instanta

But i'm guessing most husbands would want their wives to be madam also, else if they are short on finances, she might work for a while to raise the capital needed
Re: Marrying A Sales Girl: Know That Your Bride-to-be Will Lose Her Job by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
sirusX:
It's possible...the baby doesn't just drop instanta

But i'm guessing most husbands would want their wives to be madam also, else if they are short on finances, she might work for a while to raise the capital needed

I want to marry a working class woman. One fine girl in a big outlet working as a sales girl dey eye me already. But I'm sure these companies only use youths as sales girls. That's why I no wan woo her.
Re: Marrying A Sales Girl: Know That Your Bride-to-be Will Lose Her Job by sirusX(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Snow84:

I want to marry a working class woman. One fine girl in a big outlet working as a sales girl dey eye me already. But I'm sure these companies only use youths as sales girls. That's why I no wan woo her.
Life goes beyond letting a company decide who you marry.

Even singles in big corporations marry, before one of them moves on cz of some company's policy on couples not allowed to be in the same organization.

That aside, get close to her and get to know her, and if she has the qualities you need in a life partner...by all means "state your intentions"

(1) (Reply)

Can YOU Spot The Sneaky Snoozing Gnome? Fun New Puzzle Will Leave You Scratching / Mother Of 3 Steps Out In Jaw-dropping Sheer Outfit / Man Calls Out His Ex Over Alleged Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.