Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) (92823 Views)

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by AntiWailer: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2017
This would have been awesome if she get yansh.
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2017
gypsey:
Who cares? No biggie! She is even covered up, Come to miami and california and see pure nakidness, huge breasts and bottoms, it's just piles of body tissues and fat. See beyond the sexuality.

no thanx
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Rapahel1116: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Ashawoo!!!!
DCTrendy:
where is that Lil Wayen pix again?

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by nazablossom(f): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Many are mad but few are roaming, and to think that her friend is fully clothed.
#pantbae
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2017
Jiang:

no thanx
Good! I am glad you don't wanna know, your head is correct cheesy
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Charly68: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2017
Eeeeh! Baba God in the name of Jesus this madness shall not come to pass. Never!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by SmellingAnus(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2017
I know its Nigeria but this particular one looks cool to me... Queensuccubus and ogorwyne , your thoughts on this?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by sauceEEP(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2017
That benz is dope....
Is that an AMG or 4matic?
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2017
policy12:
What a wasted generation..!!!!!

Truly they have nothing to offer, these set of girls thinks the only way to get a man's attention is by dressing sexually unknown to them it only brings negative attraction (SEX )and once he gets it, he dumps you. Then they start crying foul, all men are dogs.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2017
I am sure she has done this deliberately she could have just pull the shirt down Appropriately, but hey! She knows what some humans are like, just like the person who took the time out of thier BUSY day to take photos of her pantie.
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I know its Nigeria but this particular one looks cool to me... Queensuccubus, your thoughts on this?

Not a big deal at all.. As long her undies doesn't smell like a rotten fish tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by cooldood(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Na so madness de start small small. later when she tear her cloth for road begin scratch her head,scratch her thing,de run cross road,de go se dem don de cook her soup for village and serving her bit by bit.later,it will be village people de follow her.I pity her ancestors.
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
my spec!

smooth clean legs - no spots no stretch! just smooth and cool!

after deeeepp f. . .kn den cum so hard on the legs! just spread the cream allover the legs! lipsrsealed

i love dis! kiss kiss kiss

MODIFIED: MERCEDES SHOULD USE THIS PIC FOR THEIR ADVERT:

"MERCEDES BENZ - BEAUTY AND THE BEAST"

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2017
Keneking:
Mynd44 day don beak for Ikeja mall.
grin
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by SmellingAnus(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Not a big deal at all.. As long her undies doesn't smell like a rotten fish tongue
hahahaha well, I dont think this particular undies stinks... tongue
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by emmanuel1990(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2017
EHIRIMCHA:
Today's my birthday.pls give me some likes
why una no dey gree invite person 4 birthday?
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2017
Charly68:
Eeeeh! Baba God in the name of Jesus this madness shall not come to pass. Never!
grin
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Op no lie. Na you take the picture

And those are just reaaaaalllly short shorts
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Snowstorm: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2017
Benz or...
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by noziz(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2017
Blonchilli:
A picture been trending on twitter (#pantbae) after a photo was taken of a lady out with her panties in the mall. It's been trending #pantbae grin grin grin

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Blonchilli(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2017
fineboynl:
but to be honest I don't see anything wrong with that. or maybe I am getting used to going to the poolside
grin grin grin grin bro you sure it's just poolside wink
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha well, I dont think this particular undies stinks... tongue

How do u know? It seems u are an undies expert ey grin
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by SunstarS(m): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2017
Too BAD
Listen to a Nairalander Better Than Airforce1 And The Rest..
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/78d1035a Decide for Your Self...
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Edusouls(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2017
chai abby una don dey see am,when dy i hala say women don dey go completely insane,i be like i dy complain too much..e don dey happen...
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by fineboynl(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2017
Blonchilli:

grin grin grin grin bro you sure it's just poolside wink
maybe clubs houses with ashawo as wellgrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by peculiar32(f): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
But u guys love it that way naw,so shutdafuvkup! grin

don't mind them
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Lifestone(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2017
She try sef, most girls out there don't wear panties, its free to air. No offense.
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

How do u know? It seems u are an undies expert ey grin
hahhahaha my eyes also have inbuilt customized x rays for that purpose grin
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by vintage01: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Nigerians and their self righteousness?

Could she not have dressed that way because of the very hot weather? If someone has lived in Europe for a long time, visiting Nigeria may be quite challenging and in the face of inadequate cooling systems from epileptic power supply, one may be tempted to dress very light when outdoors.

So how is this a problem, when your business at the mall is to shop and get back to your business or home on time? Talk about taking panadol for another persons headache.

Bunch of self righteous, unsophisticated people, who go about passing judgements on others, while living in a joke of a country!

And that's why our country is a big joke! With all the God we serve and the resources at our disposal, look at where we are, living like animals in the jungle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahhahaha my eyes also have inbuilt customized x rays for that purpose grin

Hahahhaaha grin

Nottie man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by mckazzy(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2017
All this end time body exposure can be found @Palms shopping mall, lekki Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? / 'Human Satan' Slices Off Nose & Gets Horns Implanted Onto His Head (Graphic Pix) / See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.