Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) (92820 Views)

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
She's wearing shorts inside not pant... Nigerians are too backward.

She's sexy though.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
wtfCode:
E don dey happen. She go tell u say na bumshot. angry
For where, this one na yansh short.
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by skondo09(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Is that Linda Ikeja taking a photo with her...?!!!

No be Linda ikeja, na Linda apapa
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
No news is good news
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
She has crossed the boundary!!!
who knows, she doesn't have any other skirt or trousers or leggings to wear again, so she did that

buh wait oo, she wore panties to a mall
Lawd Akant, Akant take this lawd!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Atakata(f): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=gypsey post=54258423]Who cares? No biggie! She is even covered up, Come to miami and california and see pure nakidness, huge breasts and bottoms, it's just piles of body tissues and fat. See beyond the sexuality.[/quote
Don't mind them,naija try when it comes to decency. during summer they dress half naked to school.
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by mentor40(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
End time yarsh, Ashewo pekas
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Origin(f): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Actually in America Those are not panties and she is fully clothed.

When I read about people prophesying thousands of years that in the end of days . Women will walk about naked. This is the proof.

Me: What are you wearing?
Her: Shebi you cannot see my butthole.
Me: ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by kechywillz(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Women!!! Why symbolize sex
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Gerrard59(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
vintage01:
Nigerians and their self righteousness?

Could she not have dressed that way because of the very hot weather? If someone has lived in Europe for a long time, visiting Nigeria may be quite challenging and in the face of inadequate cooling systems from epileptic power supply, one may be tempted to dress very light when outdoors.

I agree with you, but Nigeria has not developed to that extent. Even in a conservative place like Singapore, this is normal.
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by GenNext(m): 12:39am On Mar 05, 2017
policy12:
What a wasted generation..!!!!!
Story Story!!! What an archaic human!!!
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by GenNext(m): 12:39am On Mar 05, 2017
policy12:
What a wasted generation..!!!!!
Story Story!!! What an archaic human!!!
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by GenNext(m): 12:42am On Mar 05, 2017
Gerrard59:

I agree with you, but Nigeria has not developed to that extent. Even in a conservative place like Singapore, this is normal.

That's how development starts, someone must lead why others follow. I like her way, stand far from hypocrisy my friend.....
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 05, 2017
Philpham:
She's wearing shorts inside not pant... Nigerians are too backward.

She's sexy though.
Yes
Those are short-shorts (or bum shorts)
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by suremanpatriot: 3:10am On Mar 05, 2017
...she really has nothing to show
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by xana101: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2017
Ladies of nowadays. Na God go save man. End time ladies.
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by sfinkzslot(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
hmmm! this life! this things happen for a reason, that gal must be from a well to do home please still ALWAYS STAY AWAY FROM HARD DRUGs

Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by escapellee(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
you want a cool massage to calm and ease out stress, reach me on whatsapp or mobile line 07033543846. it's affordable and relaxing.massage quickens your cells and makes you feel healthier.
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Don't want to close my eyes I don't want to fall asleep Cause I'd miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing. kiss
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by jbblues24(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Congrats on the new adventure!! cheesy
Re: Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Not bad at all.

No bleached legs.

No stretch marks visible.

Firm and well toned legs.

HungerBAD password (any dark skin lady only)

I am HungerBAD and I approve these pictures.

First to comment on the thread this is 2019 and you are with us no more RIP hunger bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? / 'Human Satan' Slices Off Nose & Gets Horns Implanted Onto His Head (Graphic Pix) / Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.